AMNESTY DON! XD

Say it with me Sup Forums BASED DREAMERS!

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/obamas-border-plan-collapses-as-illegals-surge-into-texas/article/2601621
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-27/trump-sends-fewer-mexicans-back-home-despite-deportation-talk
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/14/report-daca-amnesty-trigger-flood-4-6-m-foreign-nationals-not-800k/
dailycaller.com/2017/03/30/an-estimated-36000-illegal-immigrants-have-received-amnesty-under-trump-as-he-reneges-on-promise/
breitbart.com/texas/2017/04/05/brandon-darby-border-patrol-agents-feel-betrayed-trump-administration/
thedailybeast.com/trump-white-house-open-to-pathway-to-citizenship-for-18-million
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/09/ann-coulter-trumps-nominee-for-dhs-kirstjen-nielsen-is-an-open-borders-zealot/
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/dec/15/illegal-immigration-border-back-obama-levels/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump!

shut up fag everyone knows it's 47D texas hold'em

I want Trump and his whole family including Barron to be raped and killed by a pack of niggers and beaners if he gives amnesty. I want him violently removed from the white house by sane white americans and tortured to death. Fuck this smiley kike loving piece of shit.

I'm being 100% serious, we should meme his family getting Tsar'd

You're taking this whole thing way too seriously. You realize the things you could improve in your life are many and this bullshit is what has you fired up? Sad.

reddit
>it's white surpmacy!
pol
>amnesty don cucks out again!

Genocide the spics

He fucked this shit up so bad. Now he normalized a path to citizenship for illegal immigrants.

>You're taking this whole thing way too seriously. You realize the things you could improve in your life are many and this bullshit is what has you fired up? Sad.

My children will become a hated minority because of that faggot if he gives those beaners amnesty. It will be all his fault and I hope he ends up with the same fate as the Tsar of Russia along with his entire family. Nothing will be able to make me forgive him if he succeeds. He's a traitor to the red, white and blue if he pulls any form of amnesty. The founding fathers would hang him for his actions.

So fuck you

You're retarded as fuck. Libs think Trump is going full KKK with this offer. DACA is going to expire because they'll never make a deal

>dems will never be satisified no matter what
>imagine my shock

>DACA is going to expire because they'll never make a deal

All he has to do is remove the so called "wall" from the deal and the dems will gladly fucking accept. Don't think he won't actually attempt that, He will because he's a slimey fucking liar who will betray this country if he gives any amount of amnesty. I would have no sympathy if even the youngest in his family are raped and tortured to death. I would love to see Ivanka's new baby raped and beaten to death.

Don’t be so impatient. By now we should know how Trump operates. He’s just dangling a carrot to get the ball rolling on wall funding.

>He’s just dangling a carrot to get the ball rolling on wall funding.

In other words he's a greedy fucking kike lover who doesn't give a damn if his so called "country" is turned into fucking south africa.

You are aware that we've given amnesty before right?
Didn't destroy the US...
At least we could fucking tax these shits if you gave them citizenship.

Run as a ANP candidate then in the next elections, faggot.

>At least we could fucking tax these shits if you gave them citizenship.

It did destroy California and will with Texas and Florida as well you fat burger munching piece of dog shit. My kids will become a hated minority just like in south Africa if these fuckers are given free citizenship. I hope boomer fuckers like you are rounded up by GenZ whites and killed without any shared of compassion.

not only that they allget amnesty. liberals will still hate trump and he won't get credit for it.
and the wall won' be built in time, maybe not even started

No wall = No daca

DREAMERS BTF- WAIT WHAT

Miller is literally working for him. Trump must be aware that he's being called "Amnesty Don."

Someone must have told him.

"Hey boss. You won because the people who voted for you really hate illegal aliens. Giving illegals amnesty will really piss them off. They can ignore all the shit liberals say about you but they'll never ignore or forget amnesty. They're already calling you Amnesty Don."

You know, you snakeniggers have the most punchable faces imaginable. Whenever I see some Ancap teenager talking about "muh horseshoe" I just want to beat the ever loving shit out of him until he's nothing but a bloody pulp. I will not feel sorry if Trump and his family end up like this for giving amnesty. Fuck that kike loving piece of shit.

>Didn't destroy the US...
Yes it did. Do you think the country has not been shit and getting shittier since the 80s?

>10-12 years to even be considered for citizenship
>committing one single crime in that timeline is met with immediate deportation
>fraud counts as a crime worthy of deportation
>liberals love to say that illegals pay taxes
>how do they pay taxes?
>because they stole someone's identity
>which is fraud

Honestly the only issue with this is the fact that they will each have 4 or more kids. They're all in their 30s right now too.

Oh yes. Lets just keep on giving amnesty. What could possibly go wrong?

>Trump whines about the current situation of the country in twitter
>Some libshit: Run for President then
>Trump accepts the challenge and wins.

>Some faggot whines about daca thing
>Me: Run for president then
>Faggot continues whinning

You dont have the balls for run faggot.

You're a genuine retard

Nice, we can officially tag him with this when congress officially legalizes dreamers. I’ll be waiting.

>You dont have the balls for run faggot.

You don't have the balls to suck nigger cock you snakenigger. You and people like you are the biggest fucking embrassments to nationalism.

Amnesty will kill America and I will not feel sorry if Trump and his family are raped and killed. They rightfully deserve it. I hope they suffer the most violent deaths imaginable that Reagan escaped from. Any form of amnesty is being a traitor to America and traitors should meet horrible deaths and suffering.

No to Amnesty. Reagan betrayed us with same lie. Impeachment for fraud if he even thinks about it.

>committing one single crime in that timeline is met with immediate deportation
I guarantee it won't work like that.

if he actually signs amnesty into law than fuck him. I hope he gets thrown to the wolves and ripped to shreds. fuck him if he does it.

He deserves something even more then impeached if he gives one single spic citizenship.

I would love to see you saying that to Georgie.

I would love to video tape the cries of Melenia and Barron when they're getting raped and killed while Trump is being ripped to shreds. It makes me very horny to see traitors get what they deserve.

Rockwell fucking hated snakeniggers like you, he viewed you as nothing more then naive idiots.

fuck you
it's almost as if it already does

It's absolutely insane that a deal that offers citizenship to 2 million fucking illegal immigrants is portrayed as only benefiting "white supremacists"

This nation is gone

It led to this shit we have now. With millions and millions more than what people are led to believe.

Trumptards are going to be the ones to stick the final nail in the coffin of the country

And he got JFKd for being edgy lil fag like you.
Or maybe for thinking too much the idea for run for Prez.

if he goes full Judas like that then they deserve the worst the deep state has to offer. not that I like the deep state but amnesty is the end, so it won't really matter, they will have already won. traitors don't deserve sympathy

Did you just appeal to safety?

>Defeatism
>cnbc
>old article.
Its like you want to be saged and reported.

you just revealed your age

check out drudge. nothinf defeatist about it. he's saying it. i hope it's a ruse but if not fuck him

We memed The Lion into Office and got neocon pussy.
Reagan 2.0

Now show me Democrats supporting the deal, oh thats right, nobody

This was Trump's biggest cuck yet, and he is getting called white supremacist left and right by the very people he's cucking to.

And who is he fucking? His supporters.

Daca recipients literally have a lower crime rate than American citizens.

Why does Sup Forums pretend like the are a 1 million strong rape force?

Should, but that doesn't mean will. The terms for their staying are just too high for dems to compromise on.

>You are aware that we've given amnesty before right?
>Didn't destroy the US...
It destroyed California by adding 1 million blue votes. Now they're spread across the whole US. Want to rethink that statement?

did the democrats just lose DACA as a 2018 talking point

BASED DREAMERS MAGA BASED ISRAEL

>they will each have 4 or more kids.
If they don't want to break up families, send the kids back with the parents and let them come over when they're adults. We've done it before.

None of this illegal immigrant shit is a good talking point for Dems. It's better to have it in the public consciousness at election time, when boring Americans actually go to vote, and vote against Jose.

>American Citizens
What’s the crime rate comparison when your exclude niggers?

Trump was literally only elected because of the one issue: because he seemed tough on immigration. Nothing else matters if immigration isn’t fixed and amnesty is pushed through since Florida, Texas and Arizona will go permanently blue in the next 10-20 years.

Bannon was the only person in the Trump admin pushing back against establishment. He pushed for globalists to get replaced, and leaked info on how Kushner and Ivanka were controlling Trump like a puppet.

The guy will lose in 2020, and it'll be a good thing. Hope the kike puppet gets assassinated.

Why?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, AMERICA WHAT ARE YOU DOING?????????
STOP GIVING AMNESTY AND CITIZENSHIP TO SUBHUMAN FILTH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Do you niggers find this acceptable?
Whats next, you'd find it acceptable if Orban and Kurz flood Europe with niggers and give them citizenship and voting rights to tax them? Thats the MERKEL position you twats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you unironically think Trump is doing good with this amnesty then Merkel should be like a saint to you limp-wristed kike-enabling commie fags

washingtonexaminer.com/obamas-border-plan-collapses-as-illegals-surge-into-texas/article/2601621
>Obama's border plan collapses as illegals surge into Texas

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-27/trump-sends-fewer-mexicans-back-home-despite-deportation-talk
>Trump Sends Fewer Mexicans Home Than Obama Despite Deportation Talk

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/14/report-daca-amnesty-trigger-flood-4-6-m-foreign-nationals-not-800k/
>DACA Amnesty May Trigger Flood of 4-6M Foreign Nationals

dailycaller.com/2017/03/30/an-estimated-36000-illegal-immigrants-have-received-amnesty-under-trump-as-he-reneges-on-promise/
>An Estimated 36,000 Illegal Immigrants Have Received Amnesty Under Trump, As He Reneges On Promise

breitbart.com/texas/2017/04/05/brandon-darby-border-patrol-agents-feel-betrayed-trump-administration/
>Border Agents Feel Betrayed by the Trump Administration
>The Trump Administration has picked an Obama holdover whom they despise to be their boss. Trump chose the Obama-hired Customs and Border deputy who was tasked with enacting Obama’s open border vision to lead the parent agency of Border Patrol, Customs and Border Protection (CBP).

thedailybeast.com/trump-white-house-open-to-pathway-to-citizenship-for-18-million
>White House Proposes Path to Citizenship for 1.8M Immigrants

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/09/ann-coulter-trumps-nominee-for-dhs-kirstjen-nielsen-is-an-open-borders-zealot/
>Trump’s Nominee for DHS Kirstjen Nielsen Is ‘An Open Borders Zealot’

BASED BROWN MEN

AMIRITE FELLOW PEDES

Meant to post this WashingtonTimes article, not WashingtonExaminer:

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/dec/15/illegal-immigration-border-back-obama-levels/
>Illegal immigration on border surges back to Obama levels

As a Spanish-American, I look forward to my mestizo cousins wiping the wh*toids from the face of America and elevating Spaniards to national supremacy.