Wow, powerful

wow, powerful...............

youtube.com/watch?v=eBuC_0-d-9Y

I want to impregnate poor people.

it is powerful sage.

I don't see anything wrong with this

He's right. The poor are some of the most degenerate fucks you'll ever have the displeasure of knowing. I would know because I was raised and surrounded by and became one.

If rich white men impregnate poor women in third world countries, will their children have inherit privileged?

I think I solved everything.

They only got angry because they were wageslave poorfags that have to ride the paki-cruiser to work everyday.

Fuck the poor desu

>Commies only want gibs but never give in return.
Nothing to see here, of course they feel attacked when whitey doesn't want to share.

Fuck the poor.

I've seen this jacket before.

Has every right to shit-post in public as long as he can handle people kicking his ass.

Virtue Signal: The Documentary

The law would be against the people trying to kick his ass. He's just exercising his freedom of speech besides he looks like a decently /fit/ guy.

>grew up poor with both parents heroin addicts
>late 20's, still in the process of sorting myself out
>tfw I hate poor people, especially poor people who have kids because I experienced first hand just how shitty that kind of childhood is

I always find it really telling that stupid libies are always first to crusade against people that don't align with them, but the people they are supposedly "championing" for are never helped.

Why is it that libs only want to help by association?
>Can't be bothered to do it themselves, so they demand the government do it for them
>Can't be bothered to donate even a small amount of change
>Can't be bothered to volunteer
>Can't be bothered to give food to food drives
And before some dem comes in here saying how great other dems are too the poor, answer me this. Why on gods green earth is California the nations leader in poverty when adjusted for cost of living?
They have a huge homeless problem, yet they demand better treatment for illegals rather than their own citizens
Jerry Brown paraded the economy, while the inequality grew.
California is a fly over state.

The vast majority of poorasses are poor because they're stupid and/or pieces of shit

t. grew up poor-lower middle class

Fuck the poor.

This also applies on an international scale. Americans give like 1.5-2% of their money away while people like the French give 0.1%

>United Caliphate
>freedom of speech

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but 98% of you ancestors were born into hard times.

He's not wrong. In fact, he's absolutely right. The bourgeoisie are cancer.

>Can't be bothered to volunteer
But user. They do volunteer. In exotic and completely safe enviornments for a fixed duration of time in countries where they can get shitfaced the moment their shift ends.

Fuck the poor. We need legalize after birth abortions.

The only thing I don't get is why the hate for poor is strong but the hate for oldfags isn't? They both do the same thing in the end. Become drains on society while giving nothing back in the end.

english shitskins are the best shitskins, maybe germans are better but who cares.

He's not wrong. All those angry people want to use force on others to help the poor and not actually want to give their own shit. This is why communism always fails

kek

Poor people need to be gassed. Fuck those poor cunts.