Pls Come to Japan and fuck our women

Japan needs your help repopulating.
Japanese girls love 6ft tall guys with 6 inch dicks.
You can get free visa if you’re committed.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2017/oct/05/japanese-woman-dies-overwork-159-hours-overtime
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>hi Dad!

Japan is better off with a small population, around 50 million. This gives people best quality of life.

Japanese guy with his White wife

>Japanese guy with his White wife
Helping increase the Japanese population

how are the gibs me dats

what if im a 5,6 greek clone with a small dicc

Very well. I shall do my duty to help glorious Nippon repopulated but I will never marry a Japanese woman. At most she can be my mistress. My true waifu is my anime pillow. We have an open relationship but she will always be my true love.

Yet Japan’s GDP is ranked 4, China is ranked 1.
Therefore if Japan’s population increased, then its GDP will rise as much as China’s

GIVE ME MONEY FOR THE PLANE TICKET NOW.

i am 6+ tall with a 6+ dick. and white. WHERES MY MONEY. seriously. i odnt have time for this shit. ether you import me or go fucking die.

This
/thread

you're fucking retarded. every time you aussie cunts come to japan you are rude, obnoxious, shit up everything, the japanese police are called, etc. gtfo of japan. i deserve to be there in perpetuity, NOT YOU.

Tell me about Japanese women. Are they loving? Are they passionate? All anyone talks about with regards to Asian women is whether they're "submissive." I'm more concerned if they are inclined to love their husbands and want to see them happy. And hopefully stay pretty and feminine even as she gets older and isn't a sexy young girl anymore.

>mfw kikes are using proxy jap flags to make white men race mix in japan

we see you shlomo

So are you a US soldier in Okinawa or are you just an English teacher?

t.kike

they don't exist. there's no gibs. you have to survive on your own. that's the rules.

why would anyone doom their children to be like elliot rodgers?

sure

Japanese guy and his White girl

china is cancer and does nothing but raise gdp by making buildings that nobody lives in. surely you know this.

>Japanese guy and his White girl

GET FUCKED NIP.

Russia will destroy you. We haven't forgot 30% of the people unit 731 butchered in human experiments were Soviets.

Not to mention your little rapey, rape of nankink.

>be jap
>invade china
>rape pregnant women
>cut open their stomachs
>get bayonet and stab baby
>pull it out
>rape babies
>murder old people

The list is endless.

Even a Nazi member party who was there at the time had to save a few thousand Chinks himself because he was fucking sickened by you fuckers.

Do you want overpopulation? You stupid fuck

kys english teacher

No. I already have a Chinese wife. And Japs are not Christian.

why are you so obsessed with weeb girls banging japanese men, thats what i want to know.

To your chagrin, I'm sure, white men don't care.

>2 year old baby split through the head with a sword

All those Nazi horror stories actually are from the Japs. Sick fuckers.

Yes

Have you ever thought that australia is a natural paradise and we go on holiday in our own country? the "australians" you see in japan are simply mediterranean fly-ins who learnt english here.

if money is so important to you, then you will want for fewer people, so that the value of a human life is high.

Sorry but I can't get past asian faces.

come fucking bring it

you think that over all this time, japanese have not made weapons smaller... smarter... nanometers in precision? you think you are a threat to japan!?

you wear addidas suits and squat and chug down vodka and you think that the people who invented microcircuitry dont have micro-devestation waitinf for you ruskie zangief fagggots? hahahahahhaaahaha.

all glory to japan.

signed, japanese living in the hell that is north america until i get home.

fuck you.

Japanese guy with his model White girlfriend

>hi Dad!

>Japanese guy with his model White girlfriend
Some of her modeling bts pics

How about your rape of Germany? Gulags? 50 million starved?
Really not one to be throwing stones there Ivan

I desperately want to go to Japan to work as an electrician. I KNOW how to do all of it but don't have a license. I've heard that regulations overseas are more lenient on skilled labor and it's easier to get a job.
How true is this and what would be my best chances of getting a visa and a job? I don't want to sponge I want to work and I want to assimilate into their culture.

>>Japanese guy with his model White girlfriend

>>>Japanese guy with his model White girlfriend
bikini

>her genuine smile

yeah she loves being with him I can tell

Yes, more people=more people power=higher gdp

Japan is smaller than California and has over 100 million people

I would bang my head against the roof.

>chinese wife

enjoy your divorce where she takes everything from you, puts you in jail, orders of protection cause of made up stories, while you have to live in a cuck shed apartment with nothing as you're forced to pay alimony to fund her escapades of fucking other men on your dime.

stupid man.

>ever trusting the chinese.

shouldn't you be busy making more videos instead of shitposting, Nobita?

ANSWER ME FAGGOT

Look at those ugly pan faces and then look at this face

Learn Japanese, pass an n1test, Marry a jap girl. Get a job

>Look at those ugly pan faces and then look at this face
Same girl with her Chinese husband

Here is an idea, nip.

Instead of believing this "hurr russian tech is from 1970's" that people repeat over and over and have convinced themselves it is the truth, yet when questioned couldn't name 1 thing, look it up.

Russia in certain areas has the worlds most advanced tech.

Russia would annihilate Japan in a matter of days. Oh wait, just who will China help? You think they have forgiven you? Russia liberated them. Russia fought and defeated Japans main ww2 army who had 700,000 troops.

Own your crimes you sick dogs.

I'm more interested in fucking Japanese boypussy how easy is it to pick up twinks in tokyo as a tall latin guy

Sorry man I have been, and I did fuck your women. They are pretty neurotic and have serious hangups with enjoying sex. They basically want to be raped so they "cant be blamed", is how I came to understand it.

Too much work, and really eye rolling. Then they start that fake squeaking and cat howling shit and its all over for me.

What is this lovely blue-eyed White girl doing in Japan?

>australia is a natural paradise

no it's not. i've been around this earth enough times to know that you fuckers are literally BOGANS, all of you. shitty, horrible, terrible fucking people. EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU. even mixed versions of you, all unbelivably HORRIBLE fucking people. you are really, no shit, the WORST fucking people i've ever dealt with.

i'd rather break bread with violent niggers than an aussie.

See? This is the point. You have all been brainwashed to nazi/soviet crimes.

Fucking investigate, moron. Compare them. Guess what? THEY DON'T COMPARE. The shit the Japs did is off the scale.

>lovely

>What is this lovely blue-eyed White girl doing in Japan?
With her Japanese boyfriend

Japanese girls has higher iq than Chinese girls
Japanese girls have perfect faces.
Japanese girls are loyal.

If I wanted to fuck a dead body, I'd buy a shovel

>>What is this lovely blue-eyed White girl doing in Japan?
Look at those birthing hips

>implying she's mainlander
She's not Western either. She's from Asia.

>6 inch dicks.
Welp, that's me out of the question then.
Just get a robot waifu who can kill immigrants duden.

what is the woman to wamen ratio?

Whites are getting cucked from all sides.

your post is fantasy bullshit. none of you are stronger than japan. 1500's till now you could not fuck with japan. nothing has changes. you are not as strong. not military, not money, not people, not heart, you fail on all levels.

you live in snow and are hateful.

lmao, gazillions. you know thats 1/4 population of Ussr? Well, i guess amerimutt education at its finest

100:1

facts: the only people in this thread are bitter incel hapas and huge "le white supremacy" dorks

prove me wrong

Be an English teacher. Plan relaxed lessons. Have fun with kids and get along with coworkers. Lots of free time at work. Save money. Enjoy racist Japan and swim in pussy. Get burned by user on Sup Forums. Lol. Eat shit, anons. T. Roberto Sumifu-San English Teacher.

>what is the woman to wamen ratio
What the hell does this mean?

you are a creepy fucker looking at someone's instagram or facebook. and that is only ONE person.

white girls dont want asian men, except to USE THEM.

but asian girls want cute white boys to MAKE KRISTEN KREUKS.

go away.

>loyal
I don't think so, lad. Plus my wife is very tight. :^)

Elliot Rodger's father was a Jew, not a white man. Elliot was JMAF. The cornerstone of all your WMAF beliefs does not even exist.
It seems that rather than ever taking truth into account, you'll believe anything based on how edgy the meme that encapsulates its narrative is, multiplied by its perceived popularity. You're so weak-minded that you've put up no resistance to being completely brainwashed by the passive efforts of one man calling himself EurasianTiger, one of these very same "inferior" hapas you speak of. If we're inferior, then how does it take just one of us to turn you into our own preprogrammed NPC meme-spouting bitch for life without even trying?
Stupidity as tremendous as yours should be punishable by death. Fortunately the sentence will be carried out on your entire race soon enough. Good riddance.

>rape of nanking is bullshit
>unit 731 is bullshit
>china hating japan is bullshit

I would slap your little Jap self into the year 2050.

KILL WHITEY!!

>>Look at those ugly pan faces and then look at this face

iie.. sitting in a cubicle for 16 hrs then go drinking, then drink caffiene, then have zero sleep then do it again the same day.

NO.

you are the problem of japanese. people would rahter DIE than do that shit.

theguardian.com/world/2017/oct/05/japanese-woman-dies-overwork-159-hours-overtime

Japanese woman 'dies from overwork' after logging 159 hours of overtime in a month

FUCK.
YOU.