Is Assange alive or dead?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk&
youtu.be/WAUj-xObLoI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I would say Alive.

What does it smell like Sup Forums?

Smells like niggers afoot.

for the sake of argument, i say dead. I want blood sampling done to prove thats still him.

Did I miss a happening? Why doesn't someone just knock on the Ecuadorian embassy in London and ask to check out the basement/man cave and see what he's actually up to? He'd probably really appreciate visitors if alive...

This looks like a /comfy/ thread, enlighten me Sup Forumstards. I say alive.

youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk&
he is die

>viņš mirst
Angļu vai nē?

>afoot
Nice word use.

I would bet alive, but in custody. You're only getting this reply because of the quality of that ASSange post.

s-source?

Assange is alive.

It's all a card trick. They want us to think he is dead, so they keep him alive. What's worse than death is being controlled opposition, or being perceived as controlled opposition which will discredit anything you leak. Do a few video tweeks to put doubt in peoples minds is more effective than swapping him with a double.

This is scary

youtu.be/WAUj-xObLoI

Deepstate coup and false flag imminent

*afeet, because niggers gangrape.

Ok faggot.

We did an investigation. It's an editing error. RT lied bigtime when they said the interview was "unedited." He most likely said something they had to (((shut down))).

He's done many more interviews since then, he is alive.

What the fuck is that? kek

>we
Allegedly it's MorphCut, but MorphCut artifacts look nothing like that. Do you have an example?

BRRRRAAaaaaAaaPpppPPP

Literally looks similar to the deepfake WIP glitches. Don't try to bullshit me shill.
Beta ass CGI showing its colors.

But how did he die if they killed him? That little apartment is watched by the media 24/7.

i say he is alive, mainly just because i want to believe he is alive.

The interview was posted on Nov 5, 2016.

Is it your theory of events that every single interview he's done afterwards was CGI?

That lady really needs to clean her mirror, the rest of the bathroom probably, too. Fucking atrocious.

>acting as if ((((their))) careless mistake wouldnt be immediately fixed
>being this bluepilled

learn2edit

>ACCELERATE
>ACCELERATE
>ACCELERATE

they fear the nobody basement dwelling nerd sitting behind a Beowulf Cluster. they cannot contain you. and they tire. work your magic Sup Forums