What's the most retarded fight ever devised? I'm talking maximum ass-pulling...

What's the most retarded fight ever devised? I'm talking maximum ass-pulling. The one that was so bad it turned you off the anime/manga. Show me your worst.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3fB6TRfTvro
youtu.be/RvgxD3O-OPI?t=2m26s
youtube.com/watch?v=7hRRJhe38uk
youtube.com/watch?v=BHjyWMVIav4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

O

Any weapon based fight
ANY if those fucking autistic katana clashing scenes

Any fight where the characters are so godlike despite being mortals, that, depending on the universe. can either take a bullet to the lung and live,or be able to dodge machine gun or assault rifle fire will being in what amounts to direct LOS.
It happens in some western shows too, although I put it up to luck, but in Anime they will dodge bullets like Neo, despite having the training of a few months.

MY

RUBBER

The fuck? The concept of sword fights is real, you know?

Butterfly aizen. Haven't touched the manga since.

NEN!

Anything in SAO

It didn't make me quit, but any fight in Baki. They're all fucking idiotic, but I kept reading just to see how retarded it'd get.

Of course its real dumdum
What I mean it's that any fucking fighting scene that involves weapons never follow any characteristics of them
A katana clashing against any other weapon by the edge will only result on a fucking broken blade

youtube.com/watch?v=3fB6TRfTvro
I dropped DBS after this.

I challenge you to find more asspulls then Bastard!

And all of them are awesome

>this isn't the first and only response, resulting in /threads

see

Soul Eater anime ending.

>Immortal god defeated by the will of living people
This is out of a western made parody of JRPGs

Anyone else read Riki-Oh? It's the manga the film Story of Ricky is based on and it's even more batshit than the movie.

What's happening? He's biting his own skin out? What?

Those are her panties

All the ranma fights were retarded as fuck, but they were still fun I guess.

Baki is a comedy and I feel bad for the people that take it seriously

This.

Dueling laser beams. It's the cheesiest, most cliched, blatantly low effort, penny-pinching bullshit that gets pulled constantly. If a series pulls that shit 9 out of 10 times I'm dropping it there.

That looks like shit

You look like shit user, that's why you have such shit taste and you're going to die with your only experience of sex being from that sharpie you shove up your ass for Sup Forums

That is not true

well it's true

wtf
fugging katans will take a long time before they brake
it is more likely that they will bend sideways before braking

youtu.be/RvgxD3O-OPI?t=2m26s

How about maximum, retarded asspulls that are so fucking over the top stupid it goes right back to being hype as fuck?

my point was about them breaking
youtube.com/watch?v=7hRRJhe38uk

there also other videos where you will see that they often bend and it takes a really long time before they brake

that the fights are bullshit is obvious as fuck

that doesn't really say anything. if you notice they do still block and parry. Naturally its not something you want to do often, but you still do it.
Because a nick on the blade is way better than a nick on your fucking neck.

If katanas broke that easily they're break from bone and basic armor as well, which would mean noone used them. But obviously they had a purpose or people wouldn't have them.

Though to be more bullshit, samurai for the most part used bows and longer ranged weapons before using their sword. Similar to knights

obviously, but anons were specifically talking about the fights where all they do is clash blades, which people were saying did happen or that a katana could survive that kind of use. i was linking the video to point out that the movie/anime fighting where all you do is clash blades is unrealistic.

Nah, that one really just pissed me off. "All the dead people came back to power me up and give me one last powerful push"

Basically no different from this:

C'mon, it wasn't that bad.
Any late Bleach fight, they didn't make me quit, but I wish they did.

Wouldn't it depend on the quality of the sword?

its unrealistic, but it wouldn't break. it just fucks up the blade. same as any sword.
most fights didn't last that long, which is why its more unrealistic.

pretty much the majority of Erza fights in Fairy Tail
at least up through the tenrou arc anyway. i think i finally couldnt take it anymore when she beat that explosion wood guy with a literal non metaphorical power boost from friendship.

>togashi too lazy to even erase the line of his arm under his hand
for fucks sake man just hire an assistant artist or something.

still not cringy enough to make me drop it, but anytime people forsake optimal play for pride/"manhood"

I'd do the same to michael before getting reduced to nanoparticles.

I wish anime would make something interesting out of laserbeam clashes, like dodging laserbeams (before or during said clash), or using them against multiple targets (bonus points if controlling their own duration or radius/range, even more bonus points if using them to cancel enemy projectiles; Dodonpachi Daifukkatsu has this, with the player's lasers and shots too). I like the huge beam at the end of this video ( youtube.com/watch?v=BHjyWMVIav4 ) because there's the feeling that the game's mechanics allow for something like this to happen, besides the player's ability and whatever requirements needed to pull it off at the right time (it's also something useful -- for score --, not just eye-candy; functionally beautiful), instead of just being something made to show off one's power.

This. I never let it goad me irl, why would I expect anyone else to?

Shit was the perfect way to end that fight and one of the best FRIENDSHIP POWERUP ever.

your pic reminded me of Holyland, that had it's way with pretty annoying asspulls but people seem to eat them up.

This to me depends on how the show works and how magic people are. Someone with a few months out in the woods doing training vs a wizard enchanting his muscles into mach 5. is entirely different things.

Tsuna vs Genshiken from Reborn
That fight was complete fucking nonsense worse than anything you fucks can come up with
>Genshiken beats Hibari, the literal King of asspull OP fuccboi in that series TWICE (both Future version with his experience and Past Version with the Ring to use the new BS pokemon shit)
>Tsuna comes along
>Genshiken literally flips the fuck out because Tsuna's eyes remind him of a girl he helped remorselessly and effortlessly mind fucked so it wasn't a guilt thing or remind him of something that made him afraid.
>Gets fucking stomped
>Finally uses the BS Ring power he had
>Still is flipping out and gets stomped
It was fucking retarded, he went from destroying literally anyone who came across him to standing around flipping his shit and getting his ass kicked.
Over TSUNA
Fucking TSUNA
The guy so whiny he makes Sasuke Uchiha look like a world famous psychologist.
It made me wake the fuck up and realize I was a retard watching a complete fucking train wreck of a series.

Chemical fight in MoMH

>ANY if those fucking autistic katana clashing scenes
What's wrong with that?

Ichigo and friends vs Bach
Nothing will ever be as bad. Nothing in this thread even comes close.

There's a ton of ways araki could've written this fight better than:
>hurr jotaro can stop time too

He could've had jotaro delay dio long enough that the sun comes up or some shit like that.

>power of friendship
>muh "feelings"

Well at least they're not lying to you about it.

This shit never fails to make me laugh

Oh yeah. Substituting animation and choreography with Adobe After Effects is what makes for a great fuckin fight scene you prick.

I like the exceptions to these cases

I just wanted to complete the phrase. I enjoyed that part in the manga.

also the 12 Labors twist but I guess it wasn't so bad

Any fight in Terraformars.

Who the fuck thought it was a good idea to draw a fight, then write so much exposition the pictures only serve as decoration.

Laser beam duels is my favorite anime cliche and there's nothing you can do about it.

The only time I've stopped watching something specifically because of a fight was SAO. You probably know which one I'm talking about.

Did you just google image fight? Why don't you use an image of an anime fight? What is wrong with you, OP? Manime cut off the blood circulation to your brain?

Do NOT scapegoat MANime.

whats going on?

>being this fucking gay
I bet you hate the power of love too.

Kirito violating game mechanics and coming back to life or dual wielding?

I still kept watching for masochism's sake.

The main character and his father are the strongest living beings on Earth - to the point that they can easily punch holes through a foot-thick metal wall, or survive 30-foot falls from buildings with minimal injuries. The main character's method of training is shadow-boxing against "images" of people he's fought (this is important, remember this). The manga's final battle is the main character fighting his father for the title of 'strongest on Earth'.

At the end of the internationally-dangerous battle, the father seems to have won. The son is half-dead on the ground, with most of the bones in his body broken. The father, who wanted to have dinner with the son, jestingly mimics the son's "image" technique in order to make him an imaginary dinner.

You know how mimes and the like can make you believe that something is there when it isn't? Like a box, or a heavy suitcase? The more perfect your physical strength and finesse may be, the more deeply you can convince someone of belief in such an act. Taken far enough, you can even make ordinary people believe that they are seeing things which are not really there, moving and changing.

For the people watching this, the father is actually visibly chopping up vegetables and making soup in the air. The father and son sit down at an imaginary table and pretend to have a meal. But, the son criticizes the father's imaginary cooking. He starts giving him shit about the soup being far too salty. The father points out that none of it is real, and the son responds by flipping the imaginary table; sending the father into a rage.

Realizing that he was caught by the illusion as well, the father comes to believe that the son is actually stronger than him: if the illusion has caught him, then he is less physically perfect than his son. By this revelation, he concedes his title of "Strongest Creature on Earth" to the son. The son, knowing that he didn't *really* win the fight, refuses the title, and the manga ends.

kek holy shit thanks

Also, not randomly giving Dio green lipstick. And Jotaro the ability to fly.

The entire Alvarez Arc was a big waste of time.

This is what happens when you bring a nip knife to a sword fight.

What a shitty handwrap job. the hand on the left the velcro should end up on the wrist, and where the everlast label is it clearly cannot be. Fake ass garbage.

Like Ippo vs Woli. That was the most garbage fight and I stopped reading Ippo for a long time after that. I only returned out of habit, but so help me, George better limit his bullshit to one thing per fight.

Takamura spinning like a top on his toe is fucking garbage too, not to mention the "not breathing while in-fighting" being garbage in the other direction. He of all people should realize how stupid it is to fight without breathing.

Why do I still read this shit?

Learn your history you westaboo faggot.

>He of all people should realize how stupid it is to fight without breathing.
You need to conserve your oxygen for when it really counts.

No, you need to train your oxygen!

YAMATO DAMASHII

Practically every single Fairy Tail fight

>train your oxygen!
no pls
>next addition to the Dempsey: compressed-oxygen blasts

those are 4th dimensional 720 oxygen blasts, don't forget. Nigga kicks off the air for his step-in now too.

He will become Oxygen.

Mecha Fights, i don't see nothing exciting about 2 giant robots throwing missiles each other

How limited is the definition of "fight?" The massive conflict at the end of Naruto starts on shaky enough ground being a giant "every side character versus dead characters from previous arcs or random lore callouts." Things get hopelessly inane around the time of the tailed beasts battles. Everything that comes after that is sort of one ongoing battle against Obito, the ten-tails, Madara, and the bunny. If all of that counts as one fight, I don't think anything can top it in terms of stupidity and ass-pulling.

There's literally nothing more badass than 2 giant robots fighting eachother.

That was awesome though.

That faggot didn't even use it right. A katana isn't a fucking club.

Definitely Sasuke's snake

It's literally "dudes in armor fighting, but bigger". How is this hard to understand?

I'm curious as to what would happen to either/both swords if they were to have used mineuchi instead of the blade itself. Given the way that a katana curves 'away' from its blade edge, I'm sure that the result would be totally different.

Naruto. Full stop. Like, all of it. Not even one of the supposed 'fights'.

Literally the entire series is this thing you just described.

gay

Reminds me of
>STEEL RIBS LOL
from gay assassins