Compromise on DACA, deport non women!

I have a compromise on daca and immigration in general pol

we should only allow in women from other countries and deport all their males. Imagine how awesome american society will be when women are learning their spot and competing for males here! And s***holes will have a rape epidemic due to shortage of wimmin.

>confederate flag
Almost always a tell tale sign of a shill. They think it helps them blend in.

fyi pic has hot poo girl who we should keep!

do u not like the compromise?

They all should go back.

whats wrong with keeping their wimmin?

>pop few kids
>daily reminder you sent her dad and fiance away
>family murder

> bitch chose to stick around
> fuck her into submission

YEA GOOD IDEA OP
>Keep all foreign women who vote extreme left wing

They are even more useless and parasitic then the men that will be deported.

thats the genius of the plan, see when there are more wimmin than men, wimmin slutty it all up and respect men more, the guy has the choice and we can choose to only date girls who are redpilled and thus make them citizens.

They will be good in bed! Thats all that matters!

i fucked a mexican bitch once. she told me her uncle had raped her. so then i fucked her ass to mouth.

Deport them and get married to your own kind pussy

Yip, that's exactly how it works.
Women don't branch off into extreme feminism and drag weak males into their alignment and/or become dykes ruining places like Berkley with Post Modernism and Marxist Communism.
We sure redpilled all of them on to our side haha

Cool story bro

It's better than full amnesty, but better they all go back. Plus, nobody in congress will actually put that into law, so it's just pretend.

I just realised this photo is Australian.
Bitch has a Wolf Blass wine glass

>It's another "Sup Forums fantasizes about race mixing fantasies so they can finally get laid because they can't get any white women" episode.
Don't bump this thread.

u realize Berkeley is like this cause bay area has a male to female ratio problem, look at all places with more males than females and u get the super feminazis turning the districts blue, u look at balanced gender ratios or places with more wimmin than men and the places go red

wimmin need men, if more wimmin than men and men only pick red pilled ones guess what happens?

I like my side wimmin

what about us betas 30+ years old who are kissless virgins and never had gfs. Wouldnt half white kids be better than nothing? if we raise them as white nationalist christians.

>he wants more lower IQ mutt babies

u dnt have to impregnate the dumb ones...