Asians are honorary Aya-

>Asians are honorary Aya-

Other urls found in this thread:

focusforhealth.org/autism-rates-across-the-developed-world/).
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hitler had autism.

>China
>MAINLAND China
wew lad
Japs are the only good asians

>chinks
>humans

Hitler admired Islam because it is a dominant religion. Without Christian empathy Europe would have conquered the world.

never play your food

Chinese are honorary trashcans.
But also, pigs compare to dogs in IQ/empathy. Weird how we'll draw the line there.

> islam
> dominant
> in the colonial era
You know, niggers are an invasive species as well. Should we breed them now to become moar pauerful?

This. Japanese are the only Asians I approve of.

>know two Chinese kids who were kicked outta college because they were caught catching a duck and skinning it alive on campus

>Europe would have conquered the world
>Without Christian Empathy

Uhh Europe did conquer the world. What do you think imperialism and colonies were? Also, a major driving factor for this was by the more Zealot Christians to convert the backwards natives in whatever shithole they landed. You are Dutch, you should fucking know this... or maybe, maybe you aren't really Dutch... are you Muhammad?

We should slaughter China.
They will pollute the planet so we must kill China.

Just try it mutt.

> Putting blacks, muslims, and indians below bugmen

Disgusting

I would loose my shit if I saw this. Chinese are soulless people.

I would say that it is because the benefits a dog offers a human are more than food. A pig is a really shit pet.

Don't drag any animal behind your car or torture it to death. It dosn't matter what kind it is.

Sure, but I assumed OP's point was how the Chinese treat dogs in general. Not these specific cases.

I'm Asian and I'm all for certain types of animal abuse but OP's picture triggered me. Most likely because I don't understand why they tied their dogs to their vehicles. It's similar feeling you get when you see negro kids eating pods and you cringe despite you are all for it

Calling them all asians is like calling everyone in europe white and then saying a slav is the same as a spaniard

Chinese a shit
Flips a shit
The rest are okay

Dogs were specifically bred to empathize with humans and be easy for humans to empathize with. By that, I mean we killed the ones we didn't like and killed the ones that didn't like us. Every litter. We just bashed their skulls in if they weren't what we wanted to pull from the surprise grab bag of cocker spaniel cooch. This has been going on for so long that the only dogs left alive are the ones no human being could bring themselves to kill. Even working dogs were put down if how lovable they were didn't outweight their bad behavior and/or incompetence. They were bad for the bloodline, you know.

If you have trouble empathizing with modern dogs, you probably have trouble with empathizing in general.

This applies to most other animals bred to live in close quarters with humans, but to a lesser degree. Cats, for instance, have no souls. I'd feel bad about killing one but I wouldn't cry about it.

MAN I CAN'T WAIT TO GET A BASED JAPANESE WAIFU AND MAKE LITTLE HAPALETS, BASED RACEMIXING XD, FUCK WHITE ROASTIES, XD. MAGA!!!!

>all asians do this

hmm...no

Japs are the ones who would choose the dog over you. Especially the ugly liberal ones that you actually have a chance with.

he was christian, dickwad

why is this happening?

I bet OP couldn't even link to the specific story for each of the Chink pictures he posted.

hitler said christcucks were weak for worshipping someone that died so pitifully. Get lost kike.

Asians aren't, only Japs

>If you have trouble empathizing with modern dogs, you probably have trouble with empathizing in general.
I took an autism test and came out as a normie. Also pic related disagrees with you (focusforhealth.org/autism-rates-across-the-developed-world/).

Source on dogs empathizing specifically with humans? I googled "do dogs empathize with humans more" and literally every result on the first page says that "humans empathize with dogs more than other humans." Dog-lovers are actually species cucks

read a history book sometime you literal nigger

You don't have to have autism to have low empathy.

>Source on dogs empathizing specifically with humans
They can literally read facial expressions m8.

>Cats, for instance, have no souls. I'd feel bad about killing one but I wouldn't cry about it.
You feel bad about killing one because they resemble babies. It's why women love cats.

no one ever called Chinks honorary aryans.

the term only applies to the Japanese, when hitler wrote that.

Is there any way of quantifying empathy without referencing empathy disorders like autism / psychopathy / sociopathy?
Reading facial expressions just suggests cognitive empathy... the type of empathy that psychopaths have a heightened sense of.

>Not All Chinese!
k

read hitler's table talks

The Chinese routinely torture and eat animals that have been in evolutionary lock step with man for the last 30,000 years.

They cannot be considered humans.

They're on my genocide list if i become Fuhrer.

Asian men love nigger culture. Japs don't though.

my friend has a pot belly pig.
Its a fucking asshole.
To be fair its did almost kill the guy who broke into his house. Thing is god dam terrifying.
>weighs 170 pounds
>has bristles like spikes coating entire body, everywhere but its underbelly is solid muscle
>Screams incredibly loud every time someone unfamiliar enters home
>has two razorblade tusks that friend has to constantly file down
>bites and doesn't let go. Grinds with its teeth

For passive defense things better than a dog. Better than a jaguar for that matter.

I have no problem with them eating dogs.
I have a problem with the sadism shown in these pictures - it would bother me the same if they attached pigs behind their vehicles to torture them. And I like eating pigs.