George Soros says Facebook and Google's 'days are numbered'

"Billionaire hedge fund manager George Soros slammed Facebook (FB) and Google (GOOGL), two companies he’s invested in recently, noting that “the rise and monopolistic behavior” of tech platform companies has become a “global problem."

Why is he saying these things now? Is he right?

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.yahoo.com/news/george-soros-says-facebook-googles-days-numbered-232153289.html
youtu.be/fDLEyB4GR2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=NLKWo-_fYeU
cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/index.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4034619/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Forgot the link: finance.yahoo.com/news/george-soros-says-facebook-googles-days-numbered-232153289.html

>George Soros invested in these comapnies
>These companies will do whatever he says to keep their funding
When did you wake up and realize that its not the corporations that are evil, but really its the investors?

antiSoros news will be unveiled soon and spread like cancer on social media

commie fucks about to get BTFO in my homeland
feels good

Uhh... I guess he's our guy now.
Based

Any examples?

I actually agree with Soros on something, what fucking timeline is tthis

"It’s worth noting that during the third quarter, Soros’ namesake hedge fund reduced most of its stake in Facebook, selling 367,262 shares to last hold 109,451 shares of the social network. Soros’ firm has been an owner of Facebook since the fourth quarter of 2016, regulatory filings show." So did Facebook fuck up or am i missing somthing.

no of course not

bump

motherfucker looks so much like palpatine

He's mad because they couldn't do enough to censor Trump support.

>expected "oy vey the unmitigated Russian propagandas"
>instead he basically named the jew

Always knew he was /our guy/ mai boi Soros

Hahaha
The old man is just trying to save face.
He knows he's fucked.

Basically this. He is saying these media giants can away opinions of people without them even knowing. Which poses a threat to democracy.

He just invested a lot in those companies too. He might be leveraging that with this speech to gain more control their agenda spreading platforms.

George is wishing he bought Sup Forums.

listen here ass whole if this shit doesn't disappear off my wall pretty soon I'm coming to find you it's been there for 10 minutes now

What's happening here?

Soros is basically saying what Alex Jones would scream about.

Based George Soros

A lot can change after one phone call.

old kike vs new kikes

Threatens Trump, spends billions to shitpost on message forums and then pretends to be "based" by pretending to shit on monopolies. New shilling tactic is too obvious Shareblue, try again.

He wants government control over the tech industry, like the Net Neutrality meme, or Obama care for the health industry.

When are the Bogs gonna come out as saviors? I hear they originate from Tibet

He's just getting a bit nostalgic

Doesnt it seem kind of like the coach blaming the quarterback for calling the plays he told him to call? Is Mark really going to take this bending over?

based soros

whoops worng pic XDD

so let me get this straight. Soros is our guy because hes going against google and facebook?

not shilling for google or facebook, but don't you think its pretty obvious that the guy who helps finance colored revolutions would be upset about platforms that allow for instant dissemination of information?

Soros made all his money betting on failure, not success. It is easier to predict failure because you can manipulate it. When he bet against the sterling. He spread rumours. The market got the jitters. People sold to be safe. The price fell and the pound collapsed and he made a fortune. He did the same in Malaysia.

He has done the same with the euro. Hence trying to make to collapse under the migrant crisis which he is behind.

For sure he has more short positions in google and Facebook than long positions. Making statements like this is just to start a self fulfilling prophesy.

Its obvious he is trying to get something out of this. I mean him pulling out all his cash is a big enough leverage to get what ever he wants. Maybe he wants the same thing Murdoch wants to make more money

>its not the corporations that are evil, but really its the investors?
What is a corporation

the only good post in this atrocious thread

>teams have been autobalanced

SAGE

It was always there user.

I’m disappointed with my country yet again

come home white man

Hahaha he’s going to go to war with frogs next just like Hillary
You can’t beat the plague when you’re one of them as well

It seem like the heads of the beast are already starting to thirst for one another blood, only a matter of moments now before they jump at each others throats and violently cannibalize themselves.

Or he is starting to realize the facebook goldmine just struck its last vein and he is cashing in before the news get the open and everybody realize Facebook ain't worth shit. It's one thing to sell users data to third parties, its another when you fake that data so your investors think you're actually productive.

I hope its both

Muh dick.

>Why is he saying these things now? Is he right?
Because he can't control them as much as he wished. Therefore they became a problem.

nobody likes their weapons used against them

I do not even know who is jewing who, it's some 34-d strip poker game.

this

heartless jews give zero fucks about who's getting fucked, their only concern is who they are fucking during current year

He's a hedge fund investor. If I owned any google or fb I would be selling it today.
This has nothing to do with politics.

If i told you the reality of the tech industry you all would be lynching stinkdians and tech company employees by morning pst.

your foster parents are dead

He played the ice cream truck driver in legion right?

>sell 3/4 of your shares
>say doom is coming
>price drops
>???
>profit

It's not exactly Trump support, but Soros bet big, like billions and billions on the US economy tanking once trump got in, and before that the lead up to the election.

That's how he makes his money, by shorting currency. His stakes in Google and FB were probably to sway them to push an anti-trump agenda, have the populus lose confidence in the president, and fuck the economy. Same reason he funded all those protests. It didn't work then, or now, and he's lost billions.

Enlighten us then, oh Holy Rotundity.

I thought facebook and google were Soros' greatest allies?

DO NOT TRUST SOROS

HE WANTS TO REMOVE THE MEANS OF MEME PRODUCTION

>platforms that allow for instant dissemination of information?
>this post was [removed]

translation: he is shorting google and facebook

>Trump's days are numbered
>Google and Facebook's days are numbered
Methinks ole Georgie Porgie is dying and is projecting his impending mortality on people and things he doesn't like.

>MEANS OF MEME PRODUCTION
>not MEMES OF PRODUCTION
kys

>When you say democracy is the biggest hurdle to you taking power but you are also concerned that people being able to access unlimited information and express themselves freely on an unlimited platform is weakening democracy.

I cant even begin to be as jewish as soros.

Zuckerberg will turn out to be our guy

Honestly I don't know what to make of this. Reverse psychology? I'm just gonna ignore this whole thing

>Soros has been accused of saying that both Jews and Israel are partially responsible for antisemitism,[146] in response to his statement that the administrations of G.W. Bush in the U.S. and Ariel Sharon in Israel were stoking antisemitism. He has also said that Jews can't overcome antisemitism without "giv[ing] up on the tribalness."[147] On November 5, 2003, at a Jewish forum in New York City, Soros partially attributed a recent resurgence of antisemitism to the policies of Israel and the United States, and the role of wealthy and influential individuals:
>”There is a resurgence of anti-Semitism in Europe. The policies of the Bush administration and the Sharon administration contribute to that. It's not specifically anti-Semitism, but it does manifest itself in anti-Semitism as well. I'm critical of those policies... If we change that direction, then anti-Semitism also will diminish. I can't see how one could confront it directly... I'm also very concerned about my own role because the new anti-Semitism holds that the Jews rule the world... As an unintended consequence of my actions... I also contribute to that image.”

I mean he could be leveraging options in some way as well. But my guess is that he is upset at them for some reason.

What kind of genes are those? My face and hair are exactly like his except I have a big chin. I'm not a skeleton myself, but my younger brother is. What am I?

Yes kys for making a good joke terribly. I bet you are that guy that blurts out punch lines when someone tells a joke he knows.

Translation: Google and Facebook have somehow betrayed him.

He doesn't like to negotiate with those companies, maybe his faggot disease ridden son convinced him of start his own social media.

Not only it was expected, it was predicted before even Trump won the elections (I can't find the article now because Google is shit).
In sum, leftists were overjoyous with Facebook, Google, Echelon, etc. being tools of evil and political persecution, until the exact moment Trump arrived and seized control of them.

of course (((he))) is /ourgoy/ :^)

I`m in the wrong timeline-- outta here and will send back my dopple.

>George Soros was gased in 1945 and replaced with a specially trained Lebensborn sleeper agent that has been systematically trying to make fascism mainstream again and has undermining the international jewry for decades

Possible. We might have to start supporting google and facebook, but I'm gonna wait this one out till I know more

He's admitting defeat. You should rejoice. You've won!

>buy a bunch of shares
>"do my bidding"
>fuck off old man
>"le tech is evil"

in truth, both soros and facebook are evil. they're just having an evil people spat.

sounds like it doesn't make sense, but he will have some plan to make profit out of it somehow

Obviously he's right dumbfuck, you are obviously too young to have witnessed the blood sucking effect Google and Facebook had on the entire consumer web. Not saying the internet was better once, but it would be better and more economically diverse without those companies. And Amazon too, fuck them.

The tech companies have been hijacked. They hired to many stinkdians. Those that moved up created the vendor hiringagencies, volt and such. The vendors then only hire over seas and take the majority of contract value and do slave moving. The ones up higher funnel company money over seas. The hb1 visa employees do not leave, they start scam organisations and bring in others from 3rd world countries. Whom they can lord over or use as sex toys. The whites there then only hire the same and get people into universities to steal ideas from students. Also the stinkdians their write job requierments that only are met by liars and scammers as a hiring signal. No one actualy meets the requierments so the managment and vendors have a excuse to not hire local people.

The cycle then starts again until the entire company is hijacked. As you see with ms.

That is the short of it.

The difference that Soros has been an investor for many decades. Spent most of his life observing and evaluating. He instantly noticed when and where business activity is compromised. I'm surprised Sup Forums even disagrees with anything he says.

We do need state action against those fucking companies. The world needs it. Not just America.

Its the same with apple, amazon, comcast and a hundred other companies.

Lie to get in, hire more, ship them, hijack, exploit, steal, do not leave, repeat.

How do we fix it? Well, you would have to hand power over to me.

So i can, 1488.

youtu.be/fDLEyB4GR2Q

I have a new way, a new symbol and plans. All i require is support to build a thirdparty. Not as it was, but as it should have been.

Do you not know my face? I know this beard covers well.

Op dont you get his intentions? What he is complaining about are the "ecochambers" that eliminate/limit the power of MSM. If you are into leftwing politics you will see that they all see social media as a problem because based people create their own narrative there. The idea of the 90s was to just keep silent about "rightwing" groups, so they all thought they were the only ones, the very few, with socialmedia they got empowered (as did other intentionally marginalised groups).

>THE FEAR

i agree on that much... wtf? agreeing with soros? got me fucked up

Probably fb want able to pull off ((their)) plan. He is punishing them, saving face, and distancing himself from the backlash that is growing. Read the protocols of Zion. The most evil and truly forward-looking document regarding the Jews. May the Lord guide our paths. May His will be done.

He didn't say that. He projects his inner desire of world dominance on these companies' ability to make deals with authoritarian regimes (most of which despise Soros btw)

His claim is that, these companies needs heavy regulation, thus also, (he didn't mention this part) inevitably sanctions on them when they deal with 'corrupt' regimes.

This is blatant projection, anyone who knows who this nasty psycho is, sees that.

HERE IS HIS FULL SPEECH:

youtube.com/watch?v=NLKWo-_fYeU

> “They claim they are merely distributing information. But the fact that they are near-monopoly distributors makes them public utilities and should subject them to more stringent regulations, aimed at preserving competition, innovation, and fair and open universal access,”
lol
He wants to censor the platforms.

Sigh. Watch MSM. They're saying Russia used Facebook to post anti-Hillary ads.

It's 2018 so that won't be happening again.

Yes, an who better to do this job than a hansome NGO. For sure the evil state cant be allowed to do so.

Few?

yup. soros is /ourguy/. Who would have thought?

The corporations do the bidding. They are at fault just as much.

> These companies will do whatever he says to keep their funding

are you retarded? do you realize how much capital these companies have? they don't need soros money.

He's talking about their increasing trend towards a "news service". Once they are classified as such, they can be regulated by the FTC.

Here's the kicker. They can stop all that, but they're hellbent on combating"those rascally russians" so the more control they attempt to exert, the closer they get to regulation which will kill their appeal to users.

Msm male sex male that is faggot shit

cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/index.html

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4034619/

thank