REPEAT AFTER ME

THE PRESIDENT HAS COMMITTED OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE AND WILL BE INDICTED

Other urls found in this thread:

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/dec/10/glenn-simpsons-fusion-gps-ran-donald-trump-smear-c/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

K. Keep me posted.

Of what exactly?

kill yourself kike

K... keep me posted.

K. Keep me posted.

>Of what exactly?

Uhm, of justice? It says so right in the OP.

Learn to read, stupid slavnigger.

If you say so Shareblue.

When/how did he obstruct justice was that meant to say

Shareblue shill. Sage.

That's if he hasn't run off to Tahiti or Epstein's Island again.

Trump never went to Epstein Island.

Lock him up! Lock him up!

Hey, Pence will be flushed like the gay hating little fucknut he is too.

Democrats will control EVERYTHING after November. Senate, House, and Presidency once Trump Pence are gone.

You know what would really trigger the snowflake Skinheads?

If President Pelosi makes Hillary her Veep.

Know what would be even cooler? If President Pelosi steps down early.

And then President Hillary Rodham Clinton finally becomes a thing. Possibly a nine year two term plus thing because the Republicans will be so broken she'll win 2020 and 2024 in a fucking landslide.

I mean, holy holy SHIT.

Madam President. Donald Dunbfuck in prison.pence in Guantanamo getting fucked up the ass.

Oh, and there's legal precedent to overturn EVERYTHING Trump ever did as traitor in Chief. That means Madam President gets to nullify his court picks, his laws. And Democrats will do whatever the fuck they damn well please.

Skinheads here will LITERALLY commit suicide when they see everything they thought they'd won morph into their greatest nightmares.

That's the thing about reality having a liberal bias, tho. Even when we lose, we motherfucking WIN.

God Bless Robert Mueller.

>Obstructed Justice

This will only work if Trump himself has proven to do something wrong. Like Watergate Nixon personally gave the orders to do a lot of the shady shit so he clearly gets in trouble. Trump might not even know he obstructed justice if he really is as stupid as liberals say he is. Trump will not get in trouble. Instead it will be everyone around him who will.

I reckon Mueller might have a difficult time proving intent regarding obstruction of justice, unless he has recordings or something like that. What likely will happen is that Trump will be subpoenaed by Mueller and that's when shit is going to get real comfy.

>blame other party on what you did yourself to create confusion
Saul Alinsky rules for radicals

If you think what Dubya did was bad you should REALLY look into HW's past.

Shaaaaareblue back again, party on den people let me hear some noise, election rigging in the house jump Bernie for joy, there's a murder over here, cover over there HRC in the house shake your derriere, these three words when we're busy shilling, correct the record, future gitmo residents hit me! Whoop there it Is!

Wait. What happened to collusion?

You believe your arguments. Spend a little more time here... You can never leave Sup Forums : }

He's obstructing social justice every day you raysiss dramphskin.

It was never about collusion stupid drumpftard, it's always been about obstruction.

Nah, go clean your room

Shareblue is super pissed they can’t post on Reddit anymore.

You do realize none of that will happen? Why would a multi-billionaire step aside from his business and a great supportive family to dump himself into the meat grinder of DC... He had nothing to gain from it. And all to lose. But he did it anyway. You might want to think about the kind of person he really is vs the version you are being sold....

right. sure.

>obstruction

whatever happened to your "muh Russia" narrative you usefless idiots swallowd for 18 months? You really think reps will agree to impeach when this whole thing started with democrats shitting out goebbls tier propaganda? Are you mentally retarded?
It would not even work if dems get house this is how offensive the whole situation is to republicans. You are basically now supporting a party that spreads Nazi tier propaganda just so you know.

Someone has been doing this...and its not me

user...

He conspired to intend to obstruct justice.
Drumpf is finished. Its over for him

k. kepp mehh pested

Its a helluva thing to stop anti psychotics cold turkey ... You need to wean them off slow or you get reactions like this poster sage

No no no. He intended to obstruct justice but his lawyer talked him out of it.
Impeachment starts tomorrow hacking scum

Oh look! Fusion again

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/dec/10/glenn-simpsons-fusion-gps-ran-donald-trump-smear-c/

>Fusion GPS, the opposition research firm whose Democrat-financed Russia dossier fueled an FBI investigation into Donald Trump, pitched other stories about the Republican presidential candidate to Washington reporters, including an attempt to tie him to a convicted pedophile who was once buddies with former President Bill Clinton.

>Ken Silverstein, the reporter who ultimately wrote an Epstein-Trump report, confirmed to The Times that Fusion had sourced the story. Mr. Silverstein, founder and editor of WashingtonBabylon.com who wrote the story for Vice.com, defended Mr. Simpson as a solid source of information that must first be confirmed.

>During summer 2016, Fusion’s juicy tidbits enticed a number of elite journalists to heed Mr. Simpson’s call to meet Mr. Steele in person.

TOO BAD HES A STABLE GENIOUS DUMPFKINS

>A Washington Times inquiry found that Mr. Simpson and crew were dishing out other supposed dirt on Mr. Trump and friends not contained in the 35-page dossier. Some of those tips have proved to be as shaky as Mr. Steele’s election collusion charges.

>Besides the Jeffrey Epstein dump, Fusion pushed the story that a special email server existed between Trump Tower and Moscow’s Alfa bank, the journalist source said. The report has failed to catch on. Internet sleuths traced the IP address to a marketing spam server located outside Philadelphia.

>Pre-dossier, readers rarely had seen Fusion’s hand in sourcing stories even though it may have instigated and framed scores of them over the years.

Please, I want to start with the destruction of the Jews already.
I'm not getting any younger, I'm already in my prime and times a wasting. I want to o fight like a man, not have to fight like a Jew due to advanced age.
Start the war already you weak leftist fags.

Finally. Cheeto voldermort meeting his maker will TRIGGER so many alt-right nazis it's gonna be glorious XD

>Triggered
Actually yes. You will trigger a civil war. Do it.
>Inb4 larp
Be honest about the outcome for once, and buy a gun, I'll feel bad if everyone I kill is unarmed.

Just in time to save our beautiful brown dreamers from deportation

Yes, drumpf will surely go to jail this time(posting in daily drumpf will be impeached imminently thread)

My neighbor is a liberal and has this committed willing treason, his children shouldn't be allowed to live.

>It was never about collusion stupid drumpftard, it's always been about obstruction.

Obstructing what then?

Obstructing an entirely frivolous non investigation?

Repeat after me, shareblue are a bunch of beta male faggots who love sucking jewish dick

Obstructing the investigation of the crimes we made up to spy on him

>Obstructing the investigation of the crimes we made up to spy on him

Yep, sounds about right

how many goat anuses have you penetrated today Ahmed ?

>TFW faggots around the world spam Sup Forums with every form of propaganda 24/7

BUT WHAT ABOUT HILLARY

The plant bots to repeat the same Anti Trump Bullshit get on my nerves

IT WAS HER TURN, WE'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!

He's obstructing the conspiracy theory

He thought about doing something then decided not to do it. What more evidence do you need?

Seems very gay.

John Lamb Lash calls it "accusatory inversion".

Braindead , if u think he is the one in trouble specially with recent information of illegal activities from fbi and obama your insane go kys like all the other butthurt libtards

REPEAT AFTER ME, OP IS A FAGGOT AND
HAS NO SAUCE

Definitely fake news

what's the matter ickle drumpfkin?
you sound increasingly nervous

hey i'm not the one with goat aids Muhammad

there's a keeper

>Occupy democrats
REEEEEEEEEEE

Fabricated . Nice to know dems always try to redirect their crimes.
>FISA MEMO