ATTENTION FOREIGNERS

Hey foreigner what do you think it is like to be an American?

Other urls found in this thread:

demographics.virginia.edu/DotMap/index.html
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fat
Seriously I would love to move to US but I stuck in this shithole country.

it means being an obese broke lard ass mutt

canada we are gonna get you one day, you'll be part of the union by hook or crook

Foreigner studying in top 10 US university here. [meaning I read books]
>country is divided as fuck
>it doesn't make much sense how people aren't committing genocide on each other
>they lack so many things but they don't leave their country so no one realizes and the sad part is that they can't leave because they don't have money
>insecure people love baseball, football, hollywood and wants to ramble on
>this is the country of lawyers, rhetoricians, and filthy jewish-alikes so insightful remarks anything that touches deep social phenomenon is considered racism (one of many reasons why America is never going have a civil society)
>Their understanding of eco-friendly is skewed and distorted
>Black people's behavior is never going to be fixed because no one will speak up
>god blessed country where getting an affordable insurances that doesn't defraud you is like winning a lottery

However, due to strict legal practices, there are some very effective and efficient systems and solutions that can implemented in foreign countries with due care and adjustments.

Niggers.

>everyone not murican is a foreigner
The absolute state of american mutt thought process

Rural America must be great unlike liberal cities full of niggers, coal burners and drug addicts.

You underestimate how shitty white slums can be. Crackheads, smokers, and violent racist bullies.

>.t lived in a slum outside MSU

well you are, aren't you? you're not in the land of the free home of the brave, you are in the cuckzone, soon to be caliphate bye bye sven come here and become steve

So where is a good place to live in America? Your cities seem to be terrible. Atlanta for instance is over 50% black. This is unbelievable for someone who comes from a homogeneous country like me.

you want a good place to live? poland!

Hey, leaf, I'm not a mutt! Take that back!

shitty day. get rekd

I'm not intending to move anywhere. I'm curious where are places in America for a white man to live without degeneracy?

>what do you think it is like to be an American?

Kinda shit. Not as shit as somewhere like Africa or Brazil but still shit.

>No proportional representatio
>$40 for an aspirin at hospital
>Low minimum wage
>Everybody is angry all the time
>Get sued for everything

Your gun laws are pretty sweet though.

btw your 1911 clones are actually pretty decent. good on you.

>said the foreigner

It sucks deek

Something like this

Autistically screetching at a chink website, dictating what is white and what isn't

You get oodles of cash for just being white.
You step outside and the first thing you smell is freedom.
You probably shoot niggers on your way to the mall.
It's glorius

here have fun

demographics.virginia.edu/DotMap/index.html

Get shot probably

Honestly pretty good or pretty shit depending where you are on the ladder. I’d love to be upper middle class or higher in the US of A.

Not as much as being middle class in regional Aus though.

>be american
>leave my overpriced apartment in a nigger infested urban hellscape after checking my 23andme results
>50% african, 49% mestizo, 1% irish
>get shot by vibrant diverse youth
>burst into applause
>die because I'm uninsured
probably something like that

lethargic and sweaty, possibly smelly

America is a young nation so you're still growing up. You're energy, spirit and sense of freedom is still strong but you're also immature, make a lot of mistakes and are easily mislead, something that's been taking advantage of by anti americanism (domestic and foreign). Now you're going through a lot of changes and difficulties very much like puberty, but if you make it through that period and return to lost values and principles your spirit will be even stronger and you will be a more mature and responsible people and nation. Stand tall.

Sweden is an old nation and we don't have that energy and spirit anymore. We've lost our soul. and are fading away, you are all witnessing it in real time.