Wtf /ourguy/?

Ok what the fuck is happening Sup Forums? Should we be concerned???

its all part of the grand ol' Opere man... "look how bad this tech company is," fill it with SJWs, useful idiots, bait people endlessly, get the swarthy masses to run over to the conservative side, which is better, ill admit that, but at the same time get the masses clammoring to destroy the media, and mass communication so we are blind, but happy about being blind. The best part of it is, its the only rational thing to do because they financed it so perfectly, filling it with such horrible people.

now you know.

Soros is an expert on being a menace to civilization, I believe him

It's like seeing an invasive ant species split off into two colonies.

>Soros
>/ourguy/
>ever

You have to leave.

no hes just puffy up his chest and putting his arms out to the side pretending he is bigger than he is

google wasnt profitable before it was sold to that poo same with many western tech companies where wallstreet had keep them alive but it was on its last leg like netflix or microsoft

and facebooks profitability is declining as add space isnt valued as highly by companies anymore and the next election presidential probably wont dump as much into trying to control the internet so it wont make as much money

there are things people who pay attention to economic data know. he just wants to go out on a high note and if you dont take what he just said at face value then hes just a faggot who paid for antifa to exist. shilled for muslims. and got abe elected again in japan by having a photo op with abes female opposition counterpart who was also conservative. i could have let him have it but im being annoyed by other people and im not letting any one have anything . when im agitated every one suffers

Soros is literally always wrong when it comes to his big predictions. If he doesn't rig the game, he's completely incapable of making these types of prognoses.

He means to stop """fake news""" being shared on social media. Fake news being anything that isn't controlled by (((them)))

what if Soros was the good guy all along and we have been manipulated into hating him?

Shill tactic is a shill tactic.

god damnit do I need to reactivate my facebook?

Something tells me he was pushing for them to do something even worse than what's he's already pushed them to do, and this time they said no.

What if Soros is Kek himself?

This.

In 2016 Soros came out and predicted that Trump would get the popular vote but not the electoral college. The exact opposite happened 6 months later

>no hes just puffy up his chest and putting his arms out to the side pretending he is bigger than he is

aint that the truth, just a reminder that small Poland is basically currently spitting in his face and in the process of basically banning his groups.

Evil bastards can be right on some things.

Oh Soros was a Nazi too, so there's that.

THAT
They are literally eating their own at this point, let this shit snowball into an avalanche.

>this

What are you saying? gtfo leafy, youre not contributing anything here.

no he is not ourguy he is still attempting to impose globalization.

its a matter of the left eating itself. let them

Just leaving this here...
Probably a larp, but his recent comments are...weird...

He realizes that they are more useful to us than him.

The internet was supposed to be used by globalists to indoctrinate everyone into being a liberal communist. Then some Russian memes popped up and ruined everything. Now they want to collapse the internet so they can go back to indoctrinating people over the TV and in school.

Let that which they have done to us,

Be done unto them.

Let those who have been righteous, let them be righteous still

Let those who have been unjust, let them be unjust still.

Soon.

Its possible

Jews like that who are always wrong are not "wrong". They are propagandists who believe that their words create reality, not just describe it.

At least he was on Hitler's side we have to give him that.

This right here. They lost control. They destroy everything they cannot control.

Holy shit. I never thought I'd see the day the shills shilling for Soros himself on this board.

They've already lost and don't know what do.

This.
Reminder George Soros was a literal Nazi and Hillary Clintons mentor was a member of the KKK.

>everything that disrupts my narrative is a threat to democracy

Gas that kike already

Based Pleiadians

he is trying to lower the price on fb stock.

takeover or shorting soon