When do you think you will outgrow the edgy, far right-leaning Sup Forums memer phase?

When do you think you will outgrow the edgy, far right-leaning Sup Forums memer phase?

When you realize that communism has never and will never work
sage

I would leave if I could.

Only after you and everyone else like you finally does the world a favor and hangs themselves.

>OP is a kike shill.

S A G E
A
G
E

memeing is an art, you don't outgrow art

it's your third day here
> youre here forever

When we kill off every single on of you..

hows that for edgy?

You don’t outgrow being right wing, you outgrow being left wing. Why do you think that virtually all older people are republicans? Also remember that virtually all people become more racist the older they become too... why could that be?

I wish

I've tried to leave, tried to ignore politics, tried to bluepill myself, but I can't.

Wow, the shills are out tonight. That memo must have some pretty damning information in it. I can't wait to see all the faggots in Seattle cry when King Nigger and Killary are hanging from nooses. God, that is going to be such a great day.

Usually when you realize being a giant cunt on the internet doesn't pay bills.

Then you realize if you're not rich, being a Republican votes is fucking stupid.

(unless of course you're a bitter hater who thinks jews, niggers, spics and women are why you're a failure - then you're a troll for life.)

When will you realize your coordinated Discord raids aren't working?

every time I leave they pull me back in

>When do you think you will outgrow the edgy, far left-leaning meme flag phase?

>this thread
>flag
Now...

When all of the commies are dead, and all of the Jews are in Israel. And then after we destroy Israel

Probably never, thanks to the toxic shit you represent.

It's only beginning

when we replace the left with the far right. then we'll have to invent a new new right

building a castle
it's too late for me to back down now

When degeneracy leaves the mainstream.

>le left vs right dichotomy