God damn I love Hapas

Other urls found in this thread:

www12.statcan.gc.ca/nhs-enm/2011/as-sa/99-010-x/2011003/tbl/tbl3-eng.cfm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I will have hapa daughters because I'm too loser to get a white gf.

Not bad Aussie cunt, perhaps when your daughter is of age. You could post her pussy pics online.

I've had only white exes but I have an asian fetish so my current gf is asian.
fuck me, but those asian fucking legs, calves and ass hnnggg

Yeah me too. Especially when they have some meth-heads cock deep down their throat

You don't have to know who I am. You don't have to respect me. Let me tell you this though. I have contributed more content and more dissonance to this site than any other poster. I alone am responsible for Christopher Poole putting in place thread cool down timers because of what I used to do here. That is just one example of how I have changed this site.
So next time you post a stupid rehashed meme or think you're being clever when you press the post button, think about how insignificant you and your post really are in the grand scheme of things. Your tiny mind wouldn't even be able to comprehend what I have seen and done.

Now this place is merely a shell of it's former self. Maybe not even a shell because sometimes a shell can still serve a purpose.

>too loser to get a white gf

>loving mutts
Fucking new worlders

>Californian
Nope.rmbv

>hapas

She is half Jewish. So a Semitic hapa

Does this mean asians in USA also are mutted?

wow she's truly stunning and not at all shaped like a fridge.

IHapas age poorly like white women. Very unwanted in other parts of the world.

damn she is ugly

nail biter.

Disgusting, victims of race betrayal

Not white and not asian. They look fucking disgusting,

fucking disgusting

They are the biggest fucking slags though. Hooked up with one at a bucks night who said, "I have a kid so I know so you know I fuck" as her selling point, told my uncle she wanted to blow me, then told me when we go back to hers I need to keep it down, she didn't want her roommate who she was fucking for free rent to know another guy was in the apartment.
She also gave me a uti, doc said it didn't show up as the regular bacterial stds, but had all the hallmarks of one. He probably thought I fucked a tub of yogurt

you sure do you shitskin

In Vancouver at least 50% of couples are White/Asian (really just Chinese). And literally no one gives a fuck about "inter-racial" dating.
In Vancouver it's just called dating.
Chinese people have been in Vancouver since forever.

And, of course, there are bazillions of mixed kids. No one gives a fuck about that, either.

Mind you, the only races in Vancouver are White-Canadian, Chinese-Canadian, and Chinese-Chinese.
And 98% of people who live in Vancouver (the city, not the outlying area) are rich as fuck, so that might have something to do with it, too. Who knows?

ayy im in van too
also in asian/white relationship we meme about it all the time

You didnt mean Herpes? Well shit.

Hapas are pretty much white women 2.0.

How about you stop lying Zhang

www12.statcan.gc.ca/nhs-enm/2011/as-sa/99-010-x/2011003/tbl/tbl3-eng.cfm

>Rancuvar not arr Asain, dor worry. It whii and Asian ribbing in harmory

>I love hapas