Meanwhile on Rome Sup Forums

>Fucking Gauls everywhere

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helvetii#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off Roman cunts
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Daily reminder that Carthage must be destroyed.

Diversity is the Roman Empire's strength. As a Puno-Roman whose ancestral homeland was brutally burned in a Holocaust by Scipio and our lands salted, I'd like to remind everyone of Punic/Carthaginian contributions to the Roman Empire. Carthage is now a major center of trade in the Empire. Septimus Severus, who spoke Punic as his first language, was Roman Emperor! Empire of Rome which once hatefully said "Carthage must be destroyed" just because we worshiped Ba'al Hammon, Melqart, and Tanit, and they were envious of our success in commerce and politics.

Gauls have been Romans since Julius Caesar conquered them. I see no reason that Germans can't become good Roman citizens just like the Gauls and the Punics.

>tfw no qtIII.IV pIIt X out of X gf

I know I messed up.

Even after the Empire's greatest extent was under a Punic Emperor, anti-Punitism is an ongoing problem. Very sad that some Romans only have their Latin ancestry to make them feel good about themselves.

Words flow from mouth like shit from ass!!

You don't have to know who I am. You don't have to respect me. Let me tell you this though. I have contributed more content and more dissonance to this site than any other poster. I alone am responsible for Christopher Poole putting in place thread cool down timers because of what I used to do here. That is just one example of how I have changed this site.
So next time you post a stupid rehashed meme or think you're being clever when you press the post button, think about how insignificant you and your post really are in the grand scheme of things. Your tiny mind wouldn't even be able to comprehend what I have seen and done.

Now this place is merely a shell of it's former self. Maybe not even a shell because sometimes a shell can still serve a purpose.

please notice me, Rome-sama

lel

G'day phoenician, any planing of invading Rome ?

Me and my gallic friends are looking for a paid job where we could wreck them

im so sick of this fvcking gauls flooding into rome, they dont want to work and most of them dont even speak latin all they do is lengthen the lines at the bread dole. they dont want to intergrate, they just aren't suited for Mediterranean society, fvcking barbarians

Redpill me on this Jesus guy these heathens keep talking about

>tfw Centurion keeps trying to block me from accessing Sup Forums

Fucking sub-human German scumbag keeps smacking me with his vine staff. No homo.

Folks from Judea wanted him crucified because he wrecked their temple business

>t. Cato the elder
U just mad Hannibal pleases your women better than LITTLE ROMAN DICKS do!

>capital isnt even in rome any more
>the best legions are freaking illyrian NOT latin
>only a handful of emperors last longer than 5 years, and there is always a violent purge

Before my grandfather's grandfather was born, this was our land. These are our good places. Our gods live here, in the trees and the rivers. They watch over us. We are happy, we hunt, we love. We have families, homes and good life.
But sometimes we must fight.
The Romans disturb the gods. They burn the forests, they take what is ours, wives, children, land. And the Romans talk about how they will help us and protect us. They put us to sleep with gold and promises. When we wake all we had is gone, stolen. They take our sons and turn them into little Romans, hah!
So we fight to keep what is ours, what must stay ours. There can be no peace. No peace with Romans, men of stone and iron and lies. There can be only war!

I just want a bf but my dad wants me to get married and join the legion -_-
Sometimes I think about running away with the goths

Some subversive Jewish guy trying to bring down our ancestral religion and import incompatible foreign beliefs into our cities.

Fuck this ive had it with the imported germniggers, any easternfags can tell me how easy it is to emigrate to byzantium? Im 100% pure olive wop not a drop of cumskin.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helvetii#

my ancestors btw

will romans ever recover

>LARPing thread

Sup Forums is cringe and beta males

Fucking Nubians think they built the pyramids.

HAPPENING BOYS GET IN HERE
governor Pilate just sentenced Jesus of Nazareth to death. pilate is such a kike puppet

lel

>he takes bread dole
I’m sure you’re so much bettet than they are

Cack!

Stronius Stronnius knows nothing!!!!!1

There's a group of people who call themselves "christens" trying to label our culture of gay orgies as evil, WTF

Economy is booming here, why would we even consider such a thing? Join us in Helios for wine and cunt!

I see the Jerusalem Internet Defense Force is out in full force.

Agreed, there's literally nothing wrong with bonding with other men. Now do you want to go have fun ;)

Daily reminder that fags gets crucified

I'll ask your cousin in Africa then

more latin than you germanicus

t. Norseman barbarian scum

Feed the cult of the carpenter to the lions!

>quoting Spartacus and not HBO ROME
See that bird? It means you are fucked.

Daily reminder : all Picts shall be deported. Can't wait for Hadrian wall being finished

Slaughtered a few Christians. Damn crypto jews. The only people u should worship are Jove, mars ultor, and your legions patron deity. In other news, my daughter died. It’s alright, two sons is good enough ain’t it lol

Seems like we have another person falling into the cult of christens. What a waste of a good body.

Heliogabulus did nothing wrong

Judea delenda est

They’ll feel badly towards us if we aren’t nice to them. Rome was founded by refuges. You and other Romanists are responsible for alienating these Gauls in the first place.

>choice between a harmless son of a carpenter who saw through their tricks and a murderer
>they spared the Murderer
The absolute state of Judea

Fuck off kike. We should have built a wall around Judea.

Fool! We have already infiltrated all of your cities. Just watch....]

Be quiet! Im trying to fit in as a Roman. This sandnigger life aint for me

>Semite thinks he can crash our empire
Kek. Your Germanic refugee hordes will turn against you one day. Maybe not now, or in a hundred years but mark my words they'll wise up to your tricks one day. And when that day comes, your tribe will wish the emperor was there.

Begone, Philistine! A pox upon your daughter's ass.

True, it has been foreseen. Yet from the ashes (a great, great pile), we shall rise stronger, truer, and more determined than ever to jew the goyim! I see.. I see... a star!

Why are so many of our people becoming christens?! I keep asking men if they want to further our relationship and they keep telling me that I will burn forever

They’re the ones practicing cannibalism underground

Filii, we should let the Ostrogoth tribe enter the into the Roman Empire. They are just looking for a better life and they can help us defending the terminus

Yes. We need more soldiers to defend the limites from the barbarian scourge beyond.

Nice try shill.

Is spQr user really just a barbarian larping?

in my local Lupanar the owner (a Hebrew) drawn on the wall graffitis picturing intercourse between pure blood roman women and those horrible hairy Celtiberians apes. Why this degeneracy?

caesar said he would march across the rubicon and into rome and the mad man actually did it

This Anonus has got it.

Romans are being genocided by those merchants from Judea, have you realized all these all of the refugee organisations are run by jews, they are trying to overthrow the empire by flooding it with barbarians

>muh caligulas wall can just be seiged

Elite praetorian guard couldnt even scale this thing you idiots. The barbarians dont even have seigeworks lmao

> just waiting here to invade Europe

More Roman than you, Archembald.

There are these Jews everywhere now.

How many times will you fall for Carthoax you plebeians?

If you focus on his speaches, he wanted to resettle Carthaginians, not massacre them.

By the way, Carthage was inhabitated at that time by 250 000 residents. Where do you think so many are buried, huh? Don't listen to Punic lies.

Come on, think about it! They can help our economy AND serve in the exercitus. Besides, they will stay in the terminus so you won't see them in your life.

>[Scythians internally]

Fuck forgot to mention Catho in second paragraph

Curse the gods

border security in the eastern empire is shit, fucking tatars and huns everywhere rome fix this now

We laughed when Marcus and his legion got stuck in our bog. HAHAHA

related

Gas the Punes, Imperial war now.

Hallo. Where all the Roman Frauen at?

I don't like you for some reason.

the carthocaust never happened but i wish it did

IT IS NOT HAPPENING

Shaved

Are you serious? Claudius NERO?

I mean, come on, it's 66! Are we really going to give this guy command of Ceasar's legions?

OOGA BOOGA

this

> Romans ploughed over the city and sowed salt into the soil after destroying it

How gullible you have to be to the believe our glorious legion goes to war with ton of salt just for a prank.

Purrrfect.

But seriously amici. We can't let this guy get the Praetorian Guard.

2 GLADII!!!

BUILD THE WALL. MRGA.

don't laugh much anymore do you?

Batavians cunt

Helvetii is just a meme. Yes,they onces lived on our clay but now it's our home, a land for Alpine Germanic people.

/NCCG/ NERO CLAUDIUS CEASER GENERAL -- MAKE ROME GREAT AGAIN EDITION

>At the end of 66 AD, conflict broke out between Greeks and Jews in Jerusalem and Caesarea.

>According to the Talmud, Nero went to Jerusalem and shot arrows in all four directions. All the arrows landed in the city. He then asked a passing child to repeat the verse he had learned that day. The child responded, "I will lay my vengeance upon Edom by the hand of my people Israel" (Ez. 25,14).

>Nero became terrified, believing that God wanted the Temple in Jerusalem to be destroyed, but would punish the one to carry it out. Nero said, "He desires to lay waste His House and to lay the blame on me," whereupon he fled and converted to Judaism to avoid such retribution.[111] Vespasian was then dispatched to put down the rebellion.

>Roman and Greek sources nowhere report Nero's alleged trip to Jerusalem or his alleged conversion to Judaism

Fucking lying jews. The (((deep senate))) wants you to think Claudius Nero works for Jerusalem, when in reality Jerusalem is scared shitless of him.

Daily reminder that 66 was an inside job.

>Romanlets

TRIAAREYAAAH

> alpine germanic people
Explain the frogs and italos then. You‘re describing Ballenberg in the best case ...

Tomorrow me and my friend Marcus we are invading Illyria and it's gonna be

G-L-O-R-I-O-U-S

The WHITE Germanic man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Roman pussy was made for Germanic cock.

I'm thinking of joining the IX legion

What's in for me?

disgusting degenerate germanic mongrels