VOTE NO TO CHANGE THE DATE

This is seriously getting beyond ridiculous

Native ausnogs and leftist degenerates want to change the date of Aus day and the way things are going it may actually happen.

You don't have to be a local or even an Aussie, do your part for the Aus community and the greater good, future generations have a right to know when we came here and why.

9news.com.au/national/2018/01/26/11/36/thousands-of-protesters-attend-invasion-day-rallies

VOTE NO CUNTS, VOTE NO

>79% No

Thank fuck, it's a day of celebration; not a day to imagine shit that never happened to your coon ancestors.

There'll be riots if the date ever changes. If it weren't for us they'd still be sitting in their caves and eating goannas. " always was always will be our land" when they say this shit you can see how fucking brain dead they really are

Wait for all the fake polls trying to convince everyone a 'majority' support it.

Can I get a quick rundown?

Every poll that indicates support for changing the date should be dissected.

Aboriginal activists a pale pinko Marxists want the settlement of Australia..26 January...today. to no longer be held as Australia day 'because is raysiss!'

On the reason people want the date changed?

>Australia had a band of rowdy Anglo-Saxons find base camp in Sydney Cove, 1788
>The Aboriginals and self hating white Liberals call this "invasion day"
>Aboriginals supposedly were slaughtered by the thousands, despite no proof of that; only them being taken by whitey and living rich, fulfilling educated lives (real slaughter number is unknown, if any)
>Present day guilt among people in Melbourne, Australia's California if it were a city, is causing people to protest for the date to be changed
>Majority of Australians couldn't give a fuck about the date, just the public holiday
>Still a large amount of patriots against this retarded idea
>Changing the date won't mean anything

Imagine if coons got free healthcare, education, extra benefits and still complained every year about it because they were drunk or high on petrol

is this even an issue tho. i mean are abbo's even complaining, or is it just he left trying to show how down to earth they are and really know whats up, without any backing at all

if the date changes i'm leaving
fuck this place
the 26th is a day abbos and white fellas can put aside childish racism and have a bbq and a few beers together

all this shit does is divide us and if thats the goal then i'll divide myself the fuck out of here

no aboriginals are protesting, in fact I have three in my shed right now getting drunk and smoking durries. it's the greens who are protesting, and they do it because they are anti-patriots.

Damn, thought that was a fat arse in a German flag burqa at first.

Dude, they hadn't even invented caves.

this guy knows whats up.

>I have three in my shed right now

Oh yeah sorry my mistake. I live in central qld and they're really bad here got called white migaloo cunt today at the beach with my family

gay marriage has me with one foot out the door
i know what comes next and i'm not gonna stay if it keeps up

>Abbo's asking to be genocided.

>not genociding the locals
you made a mistake and now youre paying for it.
genocide works

I’m only doing it as a pisstake to make the company pay for a sausage sizzle, because they won’t for normal aus day, think of calling it Australia Day leftover day.

You aren't prepared for war.

they're the tasmanian kind, don't worry cunttt

Kek, do you look like a whale too?

>abbos in tassie
don't lie

This. First it’ll be fake as fuck polls, then it’ll be a fake as fuck ballot with a fake as fuck result, just like gay marriage. Then the pissweak government will just abolish Australia Day all together.

It wouldn’t surprise me if our flag was eventually seen as a symbol of “white oppression” or something just as stupid, too.

just finished up the argument on whether the tamsnian aboriginal centre are real cunts or just jewish grannies. ol mate joe has to go up to canberra to complete his disability pension tests, and dazza is shitty because whitey up the road called him a skinny cunt

thats the flag of aborigi ... abroni ... these australian niggers.

You're not prepared for the coming war.

>tamsnia
jesus fuck I am too drunk for today.

Voted to make the land of shit posters great again.

actually i was referring to
>the 26th is a day abbos and white fellas can put aside childish racism and have a bbq and a few beers together
because that is the plan. they must be learning from the E.U. Divide and concur is the name of the game here. only difference is, here we import them. stay strong Aussies, do not give an inch. the time of turning the other cheek is over.

its astounding that this shit is allowed actually. The libtards in the US can fall back on the "columbus was an invader" argument but "australia day" how the fuck can someone even begin to twist that into a racist thing?

>commies are the cancer of the world.

I’m okay with changing he date, but if we do we also cut Aborigines off from all the benefits of white society. No ABSTUDY, no grants, no dole. Fuck ‘em - if the white dogs have been so awful to them then they are welcome to resume their traditional lifestyle. They can fucking live in the Stone Age shithole we found 200 years ago.

I’ll accept we were not nice to them, and that we did treat them like animals. That said, without us they would still have a life expectancy of 53 and sleep in straw huts like animals. It is not whiteys fault that they cannot look out for each other, stop drinking booze or sniffing petrol, beating their wives and raping their children. Anyone who has spent time in regional SA, WA or NT knows that what is holding aborigines back is their inability to take steps as a people that nearly every other culture took hundreds and thousands of years ago.

White fella has been trying to fix their shit for nearly a hundred years, not only have we failed to bring them into the 19th century let alone the 21st, they have no clue what is actually being done for them.

>Stone age

You’re actually being generous

Stone Age people built actual structures from stone, and tools (including the wheel)

Abos are positively prehistoric

>stay strong Aussies, do not give an inch. the time of turning the other cheek is over.

got to love the Aussies. let me guess if we going to do some calculations we find out 21% is exactly the white population of Melbourne, or at least close to it. Because there must be some people living behind enemy lines

why are there always mudshits at these events

Melbourne is about 20% of the population, but there are some proper cunts as well.

nuff said. shall we just nuke that place then so you guys can have nice things?

Sounds like a typical day in America