/SWEG/- Swedish Election General

OUTLINE-
youtube.com/watch?v=3NG1Q4uwRzw&app=desktop
THIS IS WHERE THE FIGHT FOR EUROPE BEGINS.
On the 9th September, Sweden is going to have a general election. This may be the last chance Sweden has to stop itself from falling over the edge before it’s too late.
The Sweden Democrats are the third largest party in the Riksdag. They aren’t perfect, but they’re anti-migrant, anti-handout and pro-justice for rapefugee victims.
If we can get them into office, it’s not going to fix all of Sweden’s problems overnight- but we need the SD to start putting Sweden right and push the overton window. And we have just under 9 months to make this possible.
WHAT’S THE PLAN?
.Don’t see a thread up? Put it up!
ufile.io/d6icq
Join the Discord!
twitter.com/ITheRoundhead
On the 31st Janury, Svenanons are going to take to the streets, putting up the six posters you see below.
Seethe picture of the map below. Dark red are areas we need to focus on the most- leftist strongholds & areas with high levels of immigration. Pink are the areas we need to focus on the least, but if you live in these areas, don’t think we won’t need your contribution. Especially in later stages of this campaign.
The silent Majority of Swedes are with us, but they are kept in check by a culture of peer pressure & virtue signalling. If they can see how many people stand with them, and against their establishment, we can break the stigma.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/PewdiepieSubmissions/comments/7sznor/edgar_was_right_make_sweden_lagom_again/
reddit.com/r/svenskpolitik/
flashback.org/t2897563
imgur.com/a/0ekzz
friatider.se/polisen-tar-hj-lp-fr-n-usa-f-r-att-stoppa-skjutningarna
samnytt.se/har-ar-invandrarganget-som-misshandlade-och-ranade-97-ariga-elsa/
archive.is/kRlb3
voiceofeurope.com/2017/12/sweden-data-breach-82-per-cent-people-sent-prison-gang-rape-foreign-born/
privateinternetaccess.com/blog/2017/07/swedish-transport-agency-worst-known-governmental-leak-ever-is-slowly-coming-to-light/
youtube.com/watch?v=6p7bjWzgzH0
youtube.com/watch?v=0OpQYVPWBjA&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=euo9T8t1V6k
m.youtube.com/watch?v=p4LLscM5E-8
friatider.se/ann-heberlein-skriver-bok-om-v-ldt-kter-och-invandring-nu-stoppas-hennes-crowdfunding
youtube.com/watch?v=lMALtTSYmZ8
facebook_com/jimmieakesson
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

CAMPAIGNS-
We need to reach Swedes- especially redpilled Swedes- with large audiences both in Sweden and Internationally. One guy potentially fits that description. We know he comes here for material in the ylyl threads, and we know where to find him.
/ reddit.com/r/PewdiepieSubmissions/comments/7sznor/edgar_was_right_make_sweden_lagom_again/
Speaking of outreach, we need people spreading the good word in the farthest corner of the redpilled spectrum. We need all hands for this task, people. That means reaching out to reddit.
reddit.com/r/svenskpolitik/
Public support for the SD is going to be crucial. Jimmie’s going to be going on tours of Sweden before the election; if you can make it, please try.
flashback.org/t2897563
RESOURCES-
imgur.com/a/0ekzz
friatider.se/polisen-tar-hj-lp-fr-n-usa-f-r-att-stoppa-skjutningarna
samnytt.se/har-ar-invandrarganget-som-misshandlade-och-ranade-97-ariga-elsa/
archive.is/kRlb3
voiceofeurope.com/2017/12/sweden-data-breach-82-per-cent-people-sent-prison-gang-rape-foreign-born/
privateinternetaccess.com/blog/2017/07/swedish-transport-agency-worst-known-governmental-leak-ever-is-slowly-coming-to-light/
youtube.com/watch?v=6p7bjWzgzH0
youtube.com/watch?v=0OpQYVPWBjA&feature=youtu.be
(please save this list, & add to it in future threads!)

The 6 Posters-

reddit.com/r/PewdiepieSubmissions/comments/7sznor/edgar_was_right_make_sweden_lagom_again/

Good luck to the people of my mother's mother.

Oga boga.

Look's like a good plan

M seems like the best option this election. Lower immigration and lower taxes. Or maybe KD to make sure they don't fall below 4%.

Bump.

>M seems like the best option this election. Lower immigration and lower taxes. Or maybe KD to make sure they don't fall below 4%.

Ban sale of ALCOHOL for sharia

Punish swedes for accepting shit

good idea. There will be riots after mere hours after the ban.

Any sthlm fags present? Where are you gonna put up your posters?

how is SD polling right now?

youtube.com/watch?v=euo9T8t1V6k

Anyone working on posters in English?

Those with the skills to make the good-looking ones, please make them in both languages

Vad är vitsen med engelska posters?

Påverka #Sverigebilden

Vad är vitsen med era mellanmjölksaffischer som bara når ut till redditörer under #svepol på Twitter?

Thought you guys might need some of those
a e s t h e t i c s

>t-titta världen, vi är värdelösa hanrejer, hjälp oss!
Ta livet av dig.

write in english, snowniggers. Your thread will otherwise be deleted by mods and I can't understand your language.

bump

Nämen, it is not necessarily bad to have an international spotlight on you, one might object.
Many things have been going on in your country without anybody noticing anything for far too long.
You guys should not be left alone in your time of need.

bump

Bump

You Scandinavians need to organize an intervention
I'm tired of Canadian lefty politicians using Sven as an example of "successful" social democrat policies

Please take Annie back.

The IKEA murders will be useful, same thing with all the leftist media rape scandals in Sweden and the fucked up situation with the skanks using refugees as sex slaves. Also the fact that all of the status quo parties have been shit, not just the lefties but the ones on the right, for the country. BRÅ has good stats on rape etc (that normies will recognise) and would do well paired with yearly refugee intake or %of non european population or whatnot.

This has to be made a meme.
"White men are the worst and all other opinions are racist" followed by standing ovation.
This was said on swedish public radio without any backlash back in 2016.
>The absolute state of sweden
first time voters need to hear this

m.youtube.com/watch?v=p4LLscM5E-8

bump

I am in no way some sort of defeatist, but how can you expect the Swedish Denocrats to even get more than 20% in the election. I will tell you about the Swedish population, from a young white man’s perspective.

SOME people here are very anxious about revealing who they vote for. Even though they probably are very conservative they never tell you about it or try to avoid the subject.
Then on the other hand you have the people that are very open about their political views, which of whom a majority are leftists. The take over the debate and airtime on TV and media. Other people watches this shit and believes everyone else is leftist because you do not hear openly about conservatives or right-wingers.

This is the major problem here. We must make ourselves and our movement to appeal to be more open. So posters, memes and flyers are great! Best of luck brothers! Let’s retake our Europe!

v.2.0

High res

Wrong. This is the correct one

And a black and white version

Okay guys here's a real interesting article. This pretty famous author Ann Heberlein set out to crowdfund for her new book. She managed to get to almost 200.000 kr in two days. But they SHUT IT DOWN. Why? It was deemed racist. She was going to write about the rapes in Sweden and the connection to "other cultures".
friatider.se/ann-heberlein-skriver-bok-om-v-ldt-kter-och-invandring-nu-stoppas-hennes-crowdfunding

"When I went to bed, my crowdfunding approached 200,000 after 2 days. During the night, the project has stopped after notifications to Kickstarter." To state BRÅ's statistics is "racist." Do you understand where we are? Freedom of expression is not threatened. It's strangled, "she writes on Twitter on Friday morning.

Georgianon did you ever get around to watching LOTR yesterday? I recently started re-reading the books, figured I'm gonna watch the movies too soon.

also bump for Odin, Christ and Väinämöinen.

OK, who's /ourguy/?

Jimmie Åkesson

SD and Jimmie Åkesson, in this case.

>Åkesson
How is it pronounced?

owkeson

Okay-son with a weak sounding "Y" or a silent Y

youtube.com/watch?v=lMALtTSYmZ8

Yeah, I kinda watch it right now but pause from time-to-time to shop some images, bump the thread and look after my daily routine.
I read the Silmarillion, LOtR, Children of Hurin (a sad fucking book), but what's on my list right now is the Unfinished Tales.
But these ones are so full of notes it's hardly readable.

I went through pewds followings on Twitter and made a list of people of interest PewDiePie is following on Twitter:
Stefan Molyneux (@StefanMolyneux)
Paul Joseph Watson (@PrisonPlanet)
BrittanyPettibone (@BrittPettibone)
Lauren Southern (@Lauren_Southern)
Dave Rubin (@RubinReport)
Taylor Swift (@taylorswift13)
Christina Hoff Sommers (@CHSommers)
Count Dankula (@CountDankulaTV)

He no doubt SD.

Today i found out Red Ice TV was owned by a Swedish man namen Henrik Palmgren.

Maybe swedish anons here could collaborate with Henrik Palmgren and The Golden One (the blonde swedish chad)??

You need every bit of help Swedish Anons
>INB4 E-Celebs are cancer shit

Paul Joseph Watson wow

Yeah it's just a quetion on how far he's willing to go and if he's willing to actually promote them. let's hope so. But the closer to the election the better IMO. For now he can keep dropping subtle red pills.
E-celebs aren't a cancer as far as I'm concerned. We NEED them, like it or not.

Awesome. Have you read the legend of Kullervo, in the Kalevala ( Finnish mythology)? It is what Tolkien based the Children of Hurin on, very cool stuff.

>But these ones are so full of notes it's hardly readable.
haha I feel you, I have the books in the original Swedish translation from 1975 I think it is, they are very worn out. They were passed on to me from my father.

>CountDankulaTV
Omg that's the "nazi pug guy". God bless him.

Did you E-mail them? if not then I'm gonna message them through my protonmail it's my only social media

Also please contact them on twitter as i do not have one, i don't think many people opens their mail frequently.

>Gonna message Sweden based E-Celebs

Very solid ideas.

the absolute state of Sweden
pic related, murders three people

A special place in hell is reserved for that scum.

Thanks for the bump, yeah he's getting lifetime. He deserves the death penalty though. It's not impossible if we get SD into power and get some real fucking crime laws in this country, crime laws that are made for a ((( diversified))) country and not for the safe, homogenous country that was Sweden before the 1980's.

Why even try to save Sweden?

I mean it is not even a question of wether it is possible or not (it is not) but if it even deserves to be saved.

Nån som kan vara snäll och ge länk till discord servern?

Number of sex partners for men? Maybe there's some kind of correlation.

The answer will always be Yes.

>I just clicked the hide post button in the left
This is the same Deafeatist Swedish flag who always want to crush the swedish man's spirit.

This also has to do with cultural leanings to actual honesty in these reports. Would a Greek woman be inclined to report the true number of sexual partners? No, it is not acceptable for her to do so. Most women are sluts, it is up to us to reintroduce traditional culture and keep them in check. Whether or not the women like to admit they are sluts depends if it is encouraged ( like in Western countries) or not.

We work what we've got. If Sweden could rise after the black death than we can rise from this.

>want to crush the swedish man's spirit.

why? It already is

Yes yes... just like you claim that Swedish women are more likely to report when they are raped.

Yeah great point. Some women might even be embarrassed to say they're virgins. It really is that bad.

>tfw the only one who makes /SWEG/ threads is a non-swede
Sweden is done isn't it

I made one the other day but BongAnon is quick to do it so why complain?

Nope, there are at least 2 /SWEG/ threads up every day, and at least one of them is usually made by a Swede. You just happened to bump into the evening thread, son.

It will get better. Even if we work just half as hard as the Caroleans did, it will solve this. Everything must change back, revert, for the better, and then our people can live in peace again.

Daily reminder that the "Swedish" armies of the 17th century barely had any Swedes in it.

Man, that book was pure gloom and pain. if that's based on finnish legend, then it only makes sense, kek.
Gotta love Pekkas.
>They were passed on to me from my father.
A great dad that you have and he does have a worthy son.
God bless.

>Good point
Basically this

They had plenty of Swedes; the country just didn't have a large population at all. Many of those foreign mercenaries went on to become some of the greatest generals Sweden has ever had.

Barely had any Swedes? Schlomo please, 70% of the men were recruited from the different läns, and they were encouraged to get to know each other despite some of them being from Gotland while others were from Norrland, Skåne, etc. The Swedish army had mercenaries just like any other army at the time, but it was largely made up of Swedes ( and to some extent, Finns). Your poor historical knowledge is showing, or you're just being intentionally dishonest because you are a Juden

Nice to see how much momentum this has, anything I can do as a foreigner with decent photoshop skills? Should I just make template posters? Heja Jimmie.

Blackpillers get the bullet too

Also Livonians, Karelians, et cetera.
Citizens under the Swedish crown but not Swedes per se.

>pure gloom and pain.
Indeed, it very much reflects the harshness and extreme nature of life in Finland in the past. I do prefer the cheerful atmosphere in Tolkien's Middle Earth compared to that of the Kalevala, but both should be mandatory reads.

>Many of those foreign mercenaries went on to become some of the greatest generals Sweden has ever had.

Forgot to add that, a large part of the leadership where not Swedish as well.

I forgot to add that it was all funded with French money as well since Sweden was a impoverished shithole, even more so than it is now.

Just stop trying to defend Sweden, some people simply do not deserve to feel pride.

>Man, that book was pure gloom and pain.

yeah, northern countries are usualy subhuman like that

Yes please help us with some propaganda. We have a lot of "inspiration" to draw on!

Swefag here, is it bettee to put up posters before or after the date if you are unable to putting them up the 31st?

Are you a filthy mudslime? Because I doubt you're a native swede.

Sweden is worthy of being defended, user.

Probably after, but try IDK.

bump

Spread the word outside Sup Forums.
Repost/bump/like/upvote pro-sanity memes.
Learn to spot shills, we have very much the same foes.
Write your favorite politician to send election observers to Sweden.

You can like, follow or simply cheer on this man facebook_com/jimmieakesson

Your support is very appreciated, and any help with posters will come a long way. Other things that can make a bigger difference than one might think:
>Go on plebbit and share fabricated stories about how unsafe Sweden felt and how you expected a Nordic paradise but saw lots of arab criminals and a country in decline
>Go on touristy JEwtube videos with a large number of views ( especially ones you know will be viewed by Swedes) and tell them how you prefer Norway, Denmark and Finland over Sweden because we are so unsafe nowadays.
These are unironically the BEST ways to redpill Swedish normies. Reputation is everything for them, if gassing the kikes race war now becomes mainstream again they wil all be wearing SS-uniforms in a week. Attack their muh reputation and we make sure they start making thought crimes again

Achmed you are not wanted

ANY time is a good time, when leftist tear them down we will put them up again. I'm gonna be doing this shit right until the election starts, and so will my friends.

Are you here again? Here have another 1 kr from the shillbank.

The most moraly depraved place on earth. In no other country have cultural marxism been so wholeheartedly embraced.

It is a thoroughly satanic and evil country, it is not worth to defend. If you had any sense of right and wrong you would be calling for it's destruction.

What I like about these shills is that every word they say is a lie, and those lies are so easy to disprove that they don't really cause any damage at all, rather the opposite. The ((( M ))) shills are the funniest, because they unironically think they can convince Sup Forumsacks to vote for the same party that are largely responsibly for this mess in the first place.

whomst behind this
fb.com/kryddigtvarre