Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RI3fkqA9-IA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>No Sweden
Kek

>No Finland
What the actual fuck?

Did you guys take in a lot of Muslims?

We are not relevant enough for statistics.

US being above japan is unbelievable to me

>Where is Sweden and Norway at?
Hahahaha

who said Poland was 3rd world?

We did.

Some dumb polack.

It’s all the train molesting

That is pretty much a top 10 list of the 15 countries that report accurate crime statistics.

Hard punishment works who woulda guessed.... pls scandies get that norse blood pumping again

Any fucker calling a European country third world is an ignorant of history and should be disregarded.

>muttrica
>Higher than Japan
Fake statistics

> for women
Into the trash it goes. I font care if some roastie got toastie by based british man.

Damn near every Hentai I've watched revolves around either rape, or tsundere females accepting sex after aggressive moves by the male/tentacle monster.

No one. If you want to get technical, Poland is a 2nd world country as it was within the Soviet sphere of influence during the Cold War.

and thats why your wives and daughters are getting raped by pakis and niggers

Don't let the Germans drag down your Morale

Yeah, I definitely agree. In places like NYC and Boston, you are relatively safe as a woman. Actually, I would say you are very safe. Venture into Camden, NJ or Baltimore, there is a high probably that you will be raped, attacked, or murdered. I'd say the odds are like 60-70%. Honestly, any city that is predominately black will be the same.

If Finland so safe why you stand 10feet from one another

Because fuck other people. They dont want to talk to me and I dont want to talk to them

And don't get started on Japanese train and bus videos. Or news reporter...actually I think all their videos kind of revolve around it

> wives and daughters
LMAO, you are on Sup Forums, what are you talking about.

Our women are more slutty than the men in Aus so this is no surprise. I work as a pleb and have been hit on by female managers. Everything is literally upside down here.

Brilliant!

they have womens trains
i really really fucking doubt chikan is that widespread

Has it occurred to you that maybe Finnish people are safe because they are non-confrontational/anti-social?

I believe I may actually be quite appreciative of their culture as I dislike social interaction.

I remember reading that when they transported criminals to Australia, they had to try and keep the gender balance as equal as possible for reasons you can imagine.

Given that females are less criminal than men (think of a tighter bell curve), we must have picked up their extreme end in the first fleet and beyond. Maybe this is also why we were one of the first countries to give them voting rights. Just spitballing here.

> tfw Polan does not exist too much for your liking

youtube.com/watch?v=RI3fkqA9-IA

based pekka

>Australia
Because people are so obsessed with our country that they will literally sell their entire family to even get a chance to even get in line to get a chance to immigrate here.
Cunts are everywhere polluting our sacred and beautiful land.

spic with fake tits

Happy invasion day

On the bright side this means that virtually no immigrant is going to treat women as well as we do, unless we're very selective.

It provides an excellent talking point against shitlibs.

Poland is safe as fuck. I got in a fight the last time I went there but it was my fault.
Poles are good blokes.
All the euro fags are just whingeing cucks.

Check out the immigration data sex ratios for Chink, Korean and Flip women.
Asian parents are sending their innocent daughters here to get bleached.
It is white genocide.

Why is Finland not in the top 10? What the fuck

How the fuck is South Korea safer for women than Japan?

US being safer than Japan and S Korea. I call bullshit.

And somehow Israel is?

israel is more relevant than finland, yes. this is obvious to anyone with a brain. finland is probably a nicer place to live though.

I've seen a few WMAF couples irl, but they seem to be more of a fetish than anything else. I'm not that concerned.

Israel is more relevant because it stands in stark contrast to the rest of MENA.

they're bending over to jews hard

You wot? They are fucking everywhere in Sydney and Melbourne.

I guess they're not as popular in Adelaide, despite the large international student population in the inner-city.

I'm pretty sure Spain should be up there.

Pic related is "best and worst countries to be a woman"

>Malta
I don't think there's any woman below 50 left on that island.

Also, again, fetish. If it's just pumping and dumping this bears no long-term consequences.

What you should be looking out for a married interracial couples, or old interracial couples.

Seeing a 50 year old white guy with a somewhat young gook trophy makes me laugh more than anything else.

>Los textos es en Español.
>¿Es muy fidedigno, si?

Usted necesita datos más que este vez proxima, mi amigo.

It was just a bit of banter, my friend.