Best place to get a Ancestry DNA test?

Heard the Jewgoogle and other places alter the dna results to "throw off racist people" and sometimes the test are just flat out wrong.

Heard the the Mormons do a good job but not sure what company i want.

Recommendations?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u8lMfGqSrwg&
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I was gifted a 23 and Me kit and I was fine. No results slipped in. Probably going to have a kike-brainwashed clone hunt me down one day or something though.

Am i Anglo Sup Forums? I haven't killed my first ARYAN yet but iv'e always wanted to.

>t.

>Heard the Jewgoogle and other places alter the dna results to "throw off racist people"

Not true, that's just Americans making excuses for mutt DNA

Don't take DNA tests.

This.

Guess that makes sense, but i wouldn't put it past google

any reasons?

In just a decade or two, you'll be able to patent your genes for billions or trillions of dollars.

Except those of you who already sold your genetic information, yours will be worthless.

Just study your genealogy instead, you'll end up with much more information about your ancestors.

but i wanna clone myself

>In just a decade or two, you'll be able to patent your genes for billions or trillions of dollars.

I don't think my genes will be worth that much, unless i have some unique mutation

I thought it was ruled you couldn't patent genes. Heard Utah state tried too, but got denied

I ordered a 23&me kit last mid November. They told me it was eventually going to get processed and returned by mid-February. Meanwhile unbeknowest to me, my family bought me an "Ancestry.com DNA test" for Christmas (a month later) which I did on the same day, my family didn't know I was waiting on a 23&me so now I get two results, and Ancestry.com managed to process and give me my results back mid January. So even though I got the Ancestry one a month AFTER 23&me it still came literally a month BEFORE the 23&me which I'm still waiting on.

I can't really review 23&me yet because it's taken so long, but I'm expecting to see the exact same results as the Ancestry one with an additional

what if you were adopted as a baby and don't know who your biological family is/are?

>live in EU
>do ancestry dna test for 90 euros
>tests say 100% european
>TFW

Nah, check out MillennialWoes 23&me video where they give him

>mom did dna test
>.8% ashkenazi jew
Is being .4% kike allowed in the ethnostate?

maybe he actually does have

No.

Read some entry-level genetics explanation and you will realise these tests are bullshit.
The fact most of them distinguish between english/scottish/irish DNA should let you know it's a scam

Jewness is inherited matrilineally. Mazel tov user.

okay whatever MW I see you started using pol welcome

>The fact most of them distinguish between english/scottish/irish DNA should let you know it's a scam

they have a category called Great Britain which amounts to the mix of the islands, and separate categories if they can tell even down to a finer grain

Some of them do, some of them don't. You can't look at some guy's DNA and tell if he's irish or English

I'm saving up to buy a Taylor Swift egg. Imma grow my progeny in a lab. I'm naming him 'Teste', ya know, cuz he's a test tube baby n' stuff. a Tay egg should give me the 44% more I need to become 100% American

Yo you guys better stop with this mutt memes or ill be forced to tell you what % Irish i am.

50%, 25%, 12.5%, 6.25%, 3.125%, 1.56%, 0.78%, 0.39%, 0.19%, 0.097%

Literally 10 generations to reach under 1/10th of 1% which is mathically more than 100 years away. In all likelyhood, it was probably a rape that put that DNA there.

Furthermore, we're not given a clear number of what "

they knew I was 80% Irish bruh

there is a chance they use your DNA information to make a deadlier bioweapon that is tailored to your exact DNA sequence so your immune system will be useless. It's crazy talk but that possibility exists in a minuscule percent, but is it worth the risk?

100% European reporting in

Tfw last line of my family for 2 generations

Easy. Just put your name as Alfredo Hernandez and get a second one as shmuli Rubin and if one them contains 8% sub Saharan dna and the other doesn’t you’ll know they’re fucking with you, if they’re both the same then your uncle is bob.

Not a bad plan

It sucks paying twice, even a third time if you get shlomo’d the first time round, but it is worth the cost

>ireland/scotland/wales
Hope you didnt pay actual money for this

What category does dutch ethnicity fall under? "Broadly north west european"?

>pay them twice to prove them wrong !
Or read some high school level explanation of haplogroups and never fall for the jewish scam DNA test. These things are designed to monetise the insecurities of amerimutts and I cringe when I see actual europeans falling for it

Truly only your retarded Amerilard is dumb enough to fall for the "muh Haplogroup"-meme as "THIS TELLS ME EXACTLY WHERE I'M FROM" and even pay for some juice to get his garbage amerimutt DNA....I can't even

no

kike

Don't do that. do it through two different companies, otherwise it'll say you have a twin brother or something. If one site says you're 100% European and the other says you're a mutt, then you'll know which site has been Jew'd.

nah im a mischling. Dad is a kike, i'm aryan.

Just wanna know where my genetic makeup comes from ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>giving out your DNA to Jews for free
They will develop biological weapons based on your samples nigger.

>

How insecure you have to be to take DNA tests?My father has a german father and polish mother,my mother has a polish father and belarussian mother-50% polish 25% german and 25%belarussian.And all it took for me was to ask mother's side mother whether her family lived in rural areas-Ifso,they werent forcibly moved during USSR era.Some logic,and questions and boom-here you have it.

So the questuons stands-should an european even think about taking such test?Or is it amerimutt thing,to know whether they are 44% black?

damn amerimutts and their DNA's.

Do the research yourself, shits easy as going to the Library.

Like i told the german, just curious ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I have a broad understanding, but it would be cool to see some more specific percentage or something.

what If im an interesting mix of people and want to know the exact % of X continent , that's curiosity not insecurity

In any case I believe my ancestry ( the mormon backed service ) should be more trustworthy than 23 and me

You're a first degree mischling, which means you still go to the camps.

choose your character

23andme CEO is (((Anne Wojcicki))) ex-wife of Google's (((Sergey Brin))) she's also a sister of Youtube's (((Susan Wojcicki)))

So, when you use 23andme, you'll be handing out your DNA info eventually to Google. One way or another I'm sure.

I've ordered 23andme ancestry test, but I'd be extreme cautious ordering the health test, cuz insurance companies are dying to get their hands in that info.

How can you be so dumb? How are your trash parents so dumb that they don't know where their ancestors are from??? The retarded """DNA""" test won't tell you more than even a guess from your parents will.
Only in Ameridumbfuckistanlardia (((people))) can make money with selling DNA tests to braindead, identity lacking and cultureless Amerimutts

Depending how detailed the test is native Dutch dna can be frankish, north germanic or celt.

what stops them from just using the same sample for both tests ?

finally someone who gets it. and provides a company

Forgot to mention, I chose the option not to have my DNA sample stored for future purposes, might recommend that too.

Calm down there dude. I asked to see what the general consensus on the subject was and who to trust.

"low countries"

it has more than one meaning

Get the test from anyone, then use gedmatch to analyse them yourself, takes some learning but it allows multiple analysis via different models so you can determine how likely and accurate they are

Lol nice try, we have bloodlines of the greatest merchants and bankers in history. We can outkike the kike if we want to.

The general consensus is that only Americans are that dumb to buy some shitty scam like that, and on Sup Forums, which is Burger-infested, you'll only get advice from other retarded Burgers saying shit like "HEY, THIS SAYS I'M 25% IRISH, AND 25% GERMAN *wipes tears away* I KNEW I WAS FROM THE BOISTEROUS BEER GARDENS OF MUNICH"

Yes, use two different companies.

Greeked.com

How do you know there all scams? You take one and find out your slavic and not german?

Wow, you selected a checkbox on a website.

Any chance they just search family history thats archived? They have been trackin us like cattle for over 500 years on paper

>meme flag
another dumb haplogroup nigger, ok dude, you take one, it'll totally compensate for your trash ass parents/ancestors not keeping track of their family-history

There are certain clades distinct to geographic regions. This can show show whether you're what or whatever.

Like i said, i have broad understanding but want to know specifics. Some details get lost to time. Relax man.

>another dumb haplogroup nigger,
Oh look it's the gender fluid autistosomal faggot.

2% does not make you Aryan..

Having to get a (((ancestry test)))

>study your genealogy
Easier said than done

You suggesting that I shouldn't trust the jooze? hehe

>Not true, that's just Americans making excuses for mutt DNA

Pity the 'Amerimutts' didn't pick better ancestors, am I right?

it won't tell you any specifics, we're talking about haplogroups, holy shit, what is there not to get
t. braindead butthurt potato nigger who seriously believes the haplogroup meme and even payed for a (((DNA test)))

Full Genomes Corporation.

Looks like you are only < 1% white

They don't work, the science is bunk.

I don't really care who the exact people were going way back. By specific i mean all the areas i have DNA. I know it's not gonna magically uncover everything.

So the Greekes didn't get roached but the Roaches got greeked? Nice

>By specific i mean all the areas i have DNA

The (((test))) doesn't do that

I’m guessing >10% Jewish? Or was it African?

>gifted
NOT a word, my dude.

Would never give my DNA to anyone except OPs mom. I'd spew dna all over that fucking slut.

I did one once. Mine wasn't altered. Of course, I know my family's history. So I would know if they altered it somehow. It was 98% European.

Can someone explain why I have very light brown eyes

Because ur gay lol

Fuck off kike

unless you're a public person they'll do a pretty good job, but just beware it won't tell you specifically if you're from france, britain, Norway etc like it says. Watch this guy explain why. TL;DR it's because there is no such thing as a "frenchman" etc.
youtube.com/watch?v=u8lMfGqSrwg&

yeah this is not how it works

giving that they share a border since forever the genetic exchange should be inbetween meaning both of them mixed together around