What Sup Forums advice would be ?

I'm a Muslim Finnish citizen living in this beauiful country, but heres one thing that have me thinking quite a lot. The presidential election is going on, and for the first time I wanna vote, but I'm a bit reluctant to do so. Reason being, even tho the man I would like to vote Niinistö(current president) is a decent man, quite Alpha in the sense he bangs a woman who's lietrally 30 years his junior, but he still supports the degeneracy of gay and transwhatever rights, but given the raging racist evil bitch Huhtasaari is,(I believe she's a shill planted purposely ) I bet he's the less degenerate one, yet I have not decided to vote. my vote doesn't change a thing, but /Pol should I vote?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gAh9NRGNhUU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I'm a Muslim Finnish citizen
you wanna rethink that bassam?

>muslim Finnish
no

You should get to know your culture
youtube.com/watch?v=gAh9NRGNhUU

It's pretty hard being a Muslim voter in Europe. There isn't a good Islamic party anywhere. The left loves the gays and the ones who hate gays also hate Islam.

it's a bait
and if not
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

kys

Go back to Africa nigger

Don't think its coincidental that you're all happened to be close-minded and Americans at the same time.

Do the opposite of what Amerimutts tell you to do. But in all seriousness, 1 vote doesnt real make a difference so its not that big of a deal

Hans literally know how I feel. Lefties wanna drag us into their degeneracy, right wingers wanna kick us and gays outta country.

>Muslim Finnish citizen
Self deport from this great earth Mohammed.

So leave.
And if you had a brain you would know that you wouldn't be kicked out anyway if you are already a citizen.

But leave anyway.

äänestä nyt sitä Huhtasaarta ählämiäpärä

i get the impression that no one here apart from OP knows shit about finnish politics

ULOS

You can leave too.

POSTIMERKKI PERSEESEEN JA ULOS MAASTA

Vote for Laura

Not everyone larps around you Polish redneck vermin
En halua mee

Chill dude, I will if Huhtasaari will win which is never and also means I'm going to stay here

It's me (OP) on mobile if you're confused or something

please allahu akbar your closest jew establishment

You need to go back Mehmet. You will never be Finnish.

>frauke petry
>the young lepen
>laura
She's p. cute. Why are the nazi sluts always so hot?

Perkele

Get the fuck out of Finland, goatfucking cunt.

kaapista tai mitäh??

I can leave so the NEETS like you who don't contrbute anything to this society can destroy this country. Can't leave man, gotta help the economy and got my dough as well.

Tavallinen juntti! I bet you're the kind of losers who wear Karjala hats and t shirts everywhere while screaming ''PERKELE! HUOMENNA OTETAAN KARJALA TAKAISIN! Kindly fuck off loser

Lol look at all these cry babies.
Muslim Pakistani here, what are you gonna do about it?

>here isn't a good Islamic party anywhere

Please do us a favor and shove your backward religion up in your ass than stone each other to death. Thank you.

Hans? Lmao that's achmet. No german with self respect would want to be part of your death cult.

Just kys
Mohammed was a faggot and so is Allah

they are going to find you

Why can’t you just live in your mud hut where you belong? Europe doesn’t need more miscegenation

>who wear Karjala hats and t shirts everywhere
But you're a shitskin which is ultimately much worse.

You fell for the meme! Laura is a planted shill and she's playing the role absolutely fucking perfect. The elite who rans this country and who want to keep Niinistö in the office, a man who favors EU over this country, used this dumb blonde as a shill to divide tho working class votes. All she said against EU and immigrants is a fifth grade bullshit with no clear guidance of how their part is gonna lead this country, no wonder bitch has got only like 5%. I thought /Pol larpers were quite bright to distinguish between simple shit like that

>Muslim Finnish citizen
Nope

Please just leave, we dont want you.

vote for black Hitler

Find me?? And do what? you think this NEETS would do anything to me? A hard working tax paying decent citizen, who most likely pay these retards bills with my tax money.

>lead
The finnish president has no real power in politics.
They're essentialy just a figurehead of the nation.
Laura is a symbol of Finnish independence and nationalism.

Based.
Sup Forums virgins are powerless.

Do the opposite of what the chink says to do

You could be a troll. And if you really are a sandnigger then you are just as closeminded as you accuse of us being.

You can't prove that any of us are NEETS nor can you prove that you are not.

How do you define not a juntti?

Taxes ''you'' pay don't mean shit unless you get your whole tribe to pay taxes.
How many years have you been paying taxes? How much do you earn?
I bet losing you wouldn't make any difference. LMAO

Tatar?

do you REALLY want the best for finland?
you should vote for the one that YOU fear the most. that will be the best for FINLAND.

Do you feel as you belong in human ((non moslem)) society?

>voting for a woman

Huhtasaari is racist for a good reason. See how only spineless homo-loving liberals tolerate your kind? GET OUT.

You could be a millionaire and nobody here would care. Nothing you do will EVER make you belong here. You can use sauna, drink alcohol, speak Finnish, you can LARP all you want. You'll never be Finnish!

>Muslim finnish
Go back to whatever muslim shit pit you came from

So, I have a question to the Muslims of this thread. I'm trying to court this muzzle qt, but I don't know how to do it without being autistic about it. Can you give me some tips? Are Muslim girls better than western women?

I'm not a troll nor I'm not a what you described ''sandnigger'' I'm a man, you racist fuck.
You got a point at the second statements that I can't prove you're a NEET, but the defensive attitude and the offensive you took might indicate that you might actually a one.

Juntti is a brain dead clown who took a pride for the accidental birth place he happened to be born without contributing anything to it. Juntti is a way of life with being degenerate uncivilized trash is the aim.

Bring her some nitro glycerine

There aren't any actual muslims here. Larper lefties at most.

>sand monkey in denial of being a sand monkey

>he actually believes this
Many muslims on brit/pol/ kek

>Muslim Finnish
What the fuck!

Then why did you come there ?
>There isn't a good Islamic party anywhere.
You will and must be kicked out there is no other way. You will turn europe into a cess pit.

no way a muslim finn would post here, post a timestamp pic of your Koraani to prove your're legit vitun valheukko

ps. äänestin haavistoa

>/Pol should I vote?
No, you should pack your belongings, buy yourself a plane ticket and fuck off

>yanks
>talking about who is and is not European
every goddamn time

>shill plant

Nah, that's Paavo, muhammed.

>racist

Name one racist thing she has said

I'm voting her so I can get your filthy ass out of my country. I'm sick of seeing you hairy morons, smelly somalis and rancid trash bags polluting my streets.

>implying muslims are european
I know the dutch arent to bright but come on you canr be that retarded

*can't

I pay a decent junk for taxes, just to give you an idea how much I pay, my tac return last year was 2957 euros.

Of course losing me wont make any difference, except my gf would miss me.

Yes I do, we can work and progress together through mutual respect and understanding

>You could be a millionaire and nobody here would care. Nothing you do will EVER make you belong here. You can use sauna, drink alcohol, speak Finnish, you can LARP all you want. You'll never be Finnish!

Sadly you're right and I AGREE with you

>Haavisto
>Voting for the fucking faggot who fucks some brazilian chamber boy
>Voting for greens in general
>Wanting finland be turned into nu-Sweden

Yes anyone can be European that word doesn't mean shit you retarded yankee. Also sage does not have to go in all fields.

inshallah veli äänestä huhtist bro

Fuck u soft lil bitch wit ur faggoty comments!! Cant wait for u white faggots to go extinct!!! N u kno a nigga out here doin his part (talkin bout sex if u too dumb) garenteed u comin home one nite to king kong ding dong in ur girl u mentioned, cuz u kno how white girls cant resist!!

How does it feel to be a manlet surrounded by 6+ foot Finnish bears?

Why my emojs aint showing

Convert to christianity, bleach skin, get surgery to get asian eyes and larp as a finn until you die of old age

Sorry dude, we dont Pimp out our women, cause we ain't no cucks. You're addressing to the wrong crowd here

>Finnish average: 5'10

Man you guys are cucked lol

So you are saying that in order to not be a NEET one must be agreeable and not without opinions?
Or are you just relying on your gut instinct ''might indicate''?

Also you impulsively just added a bunch of crap to the definition of Juntti.

That accounts for every Finn, including those 5'2 manlets from Lapland and the older generations. The millennials and newer generations are easily 6-foot average.
t. I live in Finland you fucking shitskin

185cm, so it doesn't affect me.

>Yes anyone can be European that word doesn't mean shit you retarded yankee. Also sage does not have to go in all fields.
So you think if I send you a gypo and they get toothpaste passport that makes them dutch ?
Are you liberally retarded ? Handicapped ? Do you need help with common sense ? Or you are a morrocan/sandnigger expat ?

187cm here haha stay mad manlet

You have to go back.

>mutual respect and understanding

The problem is the muslim faith does not want that nor advocate it. In fact, it is out right placed in the same ballpark as being an infidel.

The left may be fooled by the honied words of clerics and rich oil sheiks, but the evidence of having even 5% muslim populations in countries speaks for itself.

>Anyone can be European
>So you're saying anyone can be Dutch?
We all know it's you Cathy

>2cm difference
Shit, you sure showed me.

See this mateHaavisto? so you're a gay or leftie? last elections I had a friend who said to me that he's going to move out if Haavisto won. Finnish folks aint ready for a gay prez

;;_ tfw not 190cm like most of my friends

True

Painu helvettiin Suomesta saatanan ählämi. Et koskaan tule olemasn kansani jäsen ja olisi parempi suomalaisten kannalta jos kaikki kaltaisesi tapettaisiin.

>Mad about white Christians taking their women
Imagine being this MuhamMAD, why do you care if we take some of your women? We're all friends here, give me a tip. I think she digs me already, but I don't know how to asked her. Also, when should I start trying to convert her to Catholicism? She's a good trad girl, I'd love to have lots of kids and I want them to grow up in a nice Christian environment.

too bad mate! She will never win. In fact, we have more chance of invading Sweden than Laura wins the election.

Whiter than you, Genghis

Nigga who ? I'm ethnic bulgarian you moron.

Why do you think your kind belongs in any european country

My Estonian friend who has lived pretty much 90% of his life in Finland doesnt have citizenship and somehow mudnigger like you have.

This...has got to be the most retarded post I've ever seen. And I have been here for 8 years.

Yeah Huhtasaari is a "racist bitch" because she got balls to stand against your little invasion. It would be fun to watch when your real homeland would take thousands of jews in. Yeah Im pretty sure there would be people like her to take a stand.

Real muslims I have no problem with. There has been this tatar muslim collective in Finland for a long time and most of them are OK people. Hard working, not whining. I really cant say the same thing about you. A coward who escapes from original homeland instead to make thing better.

kys.

6+ foot bears.....you're right but you failed to complete the description. It should be like' 6+ foot bears ridden with autism and aspergers' Well, not threatening to be tbqfh

Salty shitskin glory hunter level over 9000.

At least I'm not a subhuman nigger who believes in desert hallcinations