False rape accusations are not a thi-

First time I've ever seen a confirmed case in Sweden. How many cases have MSM reported on in your country? I've only heard of a handful of cases from the US.
archive.is/a0kOr
translate.google.com/translate?hl=sv&sl=sv&tl=en&u=http://archive.is/a0kOr

Other urls found in this thread:

coventrytelegraph.net/news/uk-world-news/liam-allen-14056981
theguardian.com/society/2017/aug/24/woman-jailed-10-years-false-rape-claims-jemma-beale
yakida.se/2010/falska.pdf
infotorgjuridik.se/premium/incoming/article139790.ece/BINARY/Rapport.pdf?fromType=branchartikel
archive.is/medKM
politiken.dk/debat/art5627975/Vi-lærer-vores-børn-at-mænd-ikke-er-til-at-stole-på
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Gynocentrism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why tf are you using my flag for this swede. radfem ns will never die

Seemed appropriate. Nut job flag for nut job going to jail.

yeah lol because I’m sure she’s a model nazi and not just some used up slut. hell this isn’t even close to radical feminism either in any way. sven, just stick to BLACKed posting...

Had one case here in my neighborhood.

>Guy was a teacher.
>Got blamed by a young teacher to have raped her.
>He got into jail.
>Always insisted he didn't do it.
>Got no early release from prison because he didn't see his crime.
>After 8 years drunk girl told a friend how easy it was for her to get her teaching position by framing.
>Her friend goes to the police.

>He died a year after he came out. With nearly no friends.
>Even his family never talked to him.

after this the only sensible thing to do after getting out of prison is to rape the whore for real and torture her to death over the longest time span possible and then commit a hero in the judges home. Everything else is a motherfucking joke after something like this.

He only came out because she was turned in for false accusation.
So he had no chance to even get revenge.

Worst part was actually he never got compensation for being in jail innocent. The burocrates took their time. After he died it didn't even take a week for his daughter to get the money.

This case was the absolute state of germany.

That's pretty fucked up. Did it hit the news at all?

remember when you guys did this to innocent women for centuries by falsely accusing them of, or recasting their femininity as, “witchcraft”? maybe fix the law code instead of bitching about how it screws you over as a sex

These things don't hit the news user.

Turns out you need to raise awareness of an issue in order to fix it when you live in a democracy. Turn off the meme flag and stop being a retard.

Yes it did. But mostly local.
It was pushed down fast because they feared it would make it harder for real victims to come forth.

Many fucked up things don't.

Same logic over here. "Real victims" will be afraid to come forward if we raise this issue... As if innocent people going to jail are not victims worth our time.

I’m just pointing out that at LEAST you have the power (dare I say privilege) of actually being able to discuss this at all being men, and women for three centuries literally couldn’t protest against witchcraft accusations either against themselves or as a whole. woman’s word wasn’t upheld in court in *any way*. think of this as a first lesson in seeing the law code for what it is. a sham. also no I won’t drop this flag because I love it, I will just tell you I’m an American feminist

tl;dr accusation should NEVER equal condemnation, for either sex, protest to fix the legal system for all people

coventrytelegraph.net/news/uk-world-news/liam-allen-14056981

I wonder how many of these cases go without media coverage.

>being able to discuss this
This topic is not possible to discuss openly in Sweden without social repercussions.
>for either sex
What makes you think I'm fighting for anything else?

Bitching about injustice is usually how you lead to getting laws changed in the first place. And the sins of the father don't hang on the son, the witchcraft thing has no bearing on how people should be treated today.

Also, women should be most worried about this sort of thing. Far more worried than the men who may be jailed for crimes they didn't commit, because this sort of thing may lead to a real conflict between the sexes. Women have no chance of winning such a thing. Every feminist should know that women ultimately only have rights because men allowed them to have them, and there will always be the possibility that men, if provoked, will simply decide to take them away.

>women for three centuries literally couldn’t protest against witchcraft accusations either against themselves or as a whole

Why does it have to be a female thing? Men were also accused of being wizzards

>This topic is not possible to discuss openly in Sweden without social repercussions

What kind of social repercussions?

it is the same here, hell the people who disparage mattress girl (even when that whore was proven to be consenting to her “rapist” by asking to be fucked in the ass) will net you social exclusion. I am just pointing out that for men pointing this out, you will be facing a social excommunication but for women it just meant no one would ever in any way take you seriously and you couldn’t change that.
it’s nice to know you aren’t MGTOW sven, I will give you credit there

men wanted rights for respectable women, mothers and sisters, but it turned into something monstrous because it wasn’t done correctly. if the solution is to once again repress women, what do you think will happen? yet another reaction where women attain “rights” to fuck men over. we need to actually look at the essence of Anglo-Roman law and alter that. I don’t mind you guys spreading awareness I just would like to point out that these accusations only carry weight from the essence of law

witchcraft accusations were leveled so much more heavily at women and as a woman back then, your word was literally not believed at all in any court

Judge in the UK recently came out and said that if women don't explicitly deny consent then a rape charge is unlikely. If they are too drunk to consent but there was reasonable belief of consent by yheir partner then there would be no conviction.

Same as discussing immigration. You will be called a misogynist and if you don't fold instantly people will distance themselves from you. You will be marked as a conspiracy nut job etc.

and one more thing, the false but almost always believed accusations of witchcraft should give you a precedent today for removing “accusation = condemnation” from legality EVER. I’m trying to both help you and remind you that this has happened before and it happened to primarily women for a long time

That's truly awful.

Do all people just automaticlly belive that you are a nut job? Because if not is this not a good way to sort the crazzy cunts from the normal people

>you aren’t MGTOW sven, I will give you credit there
Don't give me too much credit, I'm approaching incel status.

All controversial topics are great for this. However, it has the unfortunate side effect of social isolation. Turns out, most people are crazy, or maybe it's just me ;).

>if the solution is to once again repress women, what do you think will happen? yet another reaction where women attain “rights” to fuck men over
I'm not saying that's a solution, I'm saying it's a possibility. That must be acknowledged. I'm not saying it would be a good thing and personally I don't believe it would be. And I doubt women gaining rights afterwards is some sort of inevitability like you suggest. Women's rights is a rare thing in history.

>accusations should not equal condemnation
No argument against that, here.

>I’m trying to both help you and remind you that this has happened before
I don't need reminding about this. I think it's irrelevant.

>it happened to primarily women for a long time
It's like you're saying what's happening today is somehow justified because of how women were treated in the past. I don't see why else you would bring up women's suffering because of men for any other reason. Of course women have been mistreated by men. And now some women, after gaining a little power over men, are deciding to prove they are essentially no better. Injustice is injustice, gender doesn't matter in this regard.

Fair point

It’s not real

Feels bad man

Here in Denmark I can talk about everything from the 6 gorillian meme to false rape allegations and not get ostracized

What is not real?

with jews you lose
bye bye white man

if it makes you feel any better, I can’t ever get close to any other women and they instantly disown me the moment I even try to say what I really feel about anything. idk if that counts as incel or not

I’m not saying it’s “payback”. what I’m trying to say is that any sex vs sex accusations that become accepted as evidence is embedded in the legal code itself. that’s what you have to go after
ok fine I’ll admit there’s some slight satisfaction in all this but how can you blame a misandrist for that little hold out of revenge-pleasure

danke

Actually it's really common, but if they discover it's a false accusation they will generally just close the investigation. Cops are idiots, but most women are dumber. Successfully framing someone is much more difficult than people imagine. Lucky for them, there's virtually no repercussions for attempting it.

People mistake me for an introvert because of how quiet I turned in my teens. I'm actually very extroverted, I just learned that it's not socially safe for me to voice my opinion. ^^

theguardian.com/society/2017/aug/24/woman-jailed-10-years-false-rape-claims-jemma-beale

>Jemma Beale claimed she had been seriously sexually assaulted by six men and raped by nine, all strangers, in four different incidents over three years.

>Madeleine Wolfe, prosecuting, told the court police spent 6,400 hours investigating Beale’s claims at a cost of at least £250,000, and the trial cost at least £109,000

>The Metropolitan police said one of the rape allegations made to police by Beale in 2010 led to the conviction of a man, Mahad Cassim, who was jailed for seven years.

>Beale had also falsely claimed she was groped by a stranger, Noam Shahzad, in a pub in July 2012. She said she was then gang-raped by him and a group of other men, and even injured herself to back up her claims she had been assaulted with barbed wire.

Uninformed retards probably do, which is like 80% of people.

Let's see if I can be coherent, I've got a few shots in me.

This is why bill nye sold out so fucking hard, who knows how much money they paid him to spout that garbage. Normal people hear it from some basic and trashy source like that and assume that it is not only correct, but also the most popular opinion, because bill nye is popular so it must be right?

Then you bring them a textbook which they have never actually read because it doesn't flash lights or make ding sounds when they turn the pages, and you bring them solid facts from less mainstream news outlets and they have never heard of them because the only websites they ever use are YouTube and Facebook, you open them and start to explain real facts and it hits them like nothing they have ever experienced and it scares them because sooner or later they are going to have to question everything they thought was real in order to feel secure.
So their first reaction is to lash out at you because you were the one who made them feel this way, their second reaction is to deny reality and sink farther into their bubble so that they wont be blindsided by the unknown again.

They will tell themselves that they understand the unknown, and they'll tell you there isn't anything out there to see anyway because that's what they hope is true. If they ever need to deal with it they'll just take care of their problems in a way that doesn't involve them having to change their perception.

Vicariously, always vicariously.

I get along fine with women, I'm just not agreeable enough to play the game.

Got any examples of this? It lines up with my suspicions, but would be nice with a source.

>Mahad Cassim
>Noam Shahzad
Huh... you know, I'm not so sure these allegations are false.

I thought John Candy was dead and male

that describes me pretty well actually, we have more in common than I thought. you’re a cool dude sven. 10/10 would party up against the masses with

>misandrist feeling schadenfreude at the suffering of innocent people

I very well can blame you for that.

it was a joke appended to the seriousness, dummy

Its alot more normal than you think. In Norway the msm writes about it monthly.

I even know a girl personally who did that. She moved.

Its definatly a thing

:)
I'm the coolest of dudes. Have a (You), it's on me.

Funny story, once i had a friend who spouted all the usual social justice shit

Too turn her i thought i would send her some statistics and try and argue the points she keept pushing. Turns out hard facts triggered her and i got a restaining order.

Turns out crime statistics are racist

How the fuck does this make it harder for real victims of rape to come forward? If a roastie gets raped, her case is investigated individually. It doesn't matter how many false accusations there are in the media. If you get raped and say "oh, I don't want it to seem like I made it up so I'm not going to the police" you're an absolute idiot.

Western democracies have the innocent until proven guilty standard anyways.

Yeah, I've always known it was a thing and always suspected it was a bigger thing than people make it out to be. Here in Sweden it's swept under the rug and if anyone brings it up they're labeled as misogynist.

acknowledging your (You) with a qt pic

Sorry. I simply can't tell the satire from the real thing anymore when it comes to feminists.

Have you considered moving to somewhere else. As long as you have a somewhat good education and are willing to integrate there is room in Denmark. Just avoid big cities they are infected with progressive types

This is me. I was very lively in my teens but so many took offence over the course of my life and in the end I believed the problem was with me and I'm a bad person. Then I found white nationalism and now I'm back but still watch what I say around the masses but it's all an act.

Good thing is it's taught me how to infiltrate and blend in, I've always been a good liar and actor (manipulation, deception) and all this has simply provided me with real life experience.

checking those digits
well hey someone has to balance out all the misogyny with some good ole classic misandry every once in a while. how often do you see /men hate/ threads?
anyway on the real, most feminists can’t into satire so you’re good my man

The you should know better than anyone what I'm talking about.

Some people literally can't take it, their mind isn't in the right place, their world relies on those lies to keep spinning.

It's sad really, I may be miserable but at least I won't ever be having panic attacks over something as stupid as obvious facts.
As if life isn't hard enough Jesus Christ.

Don't underestimate the psychological damage caused by getting raped. Being afraid nobody will believe you is a normal feeling as a victim.

I don't agree it's a strong enough reason to suppress reports of false accusations though, because these victims deserve justice as well.

Regarding innocent until proven guilty, this is true in the court. But outside of the court society will impose their own verdict and MSM is fueling this, especially regarding sex crime.

Got a bit depressed and turned into a NEET. So I'm not going anywhere anytime soon.

yakida.se/2010/falska.pdf
>...Enligt en egen utredning som polisen gjorde av alla våldtäktsanmälningar i Örebro län 2004, så var närmare var femte anmälan felaktig eller falsk. Samma antal falska anmälningar gäller fortfarande...
Polisen i Oskarshamn, 2005-10-12

>...Att våldtäktsanmälningar på det här sättet snabbt avslöjas vara falska är inget ovanligt. Så sent som i förra veckan fälldes en Oskarshamnskvinna till böter och samhällstjänst för falsk tillvitelse. Detta sedan hon hävdat att en man som hon följt med våldtagit henne. Mannen häktdes men släpptes sedan kvinnan tagit tillbaka sina uppgifter. I våras greps ännu en oskyldigt anklagade [sic] våldtäktsman i Nybro. I det fallet blev han anklagad av en kvinna som fick dåligt samvete för sin otrohet...
Överåklagaren i Västmanland, Efterlyst TV3

>...Anders Jacobsson som är överåklagare i Västmanlands län menar att Joels fall inte alls är unikt. Varje år anmäls flera våldtäkter som sedan visar sig vara falska...
Polisen i Göteborg, 2007-06-15

>...De flesta anmälda våldtäkter där gärningsmannen är okänd är uppdiktade. Det hävdar poliser GT talat med.
>-Det är ett jätteproblem och vi är erbarmligt trötta på det, säger en av dem.

See also
infotorgjuridik.se/premium/incoming/article139790.ece/BINARY/Rapport.pdf?fromType=branchartikel

There's a common theme: (Exclusively) Women claim they were raped either to get away with infidelity (where they won't accuse a certain perp) or as a weapon, often against their current or previous partners. In most of the cases, the police will quickly discover the accusations are fabricated. In this case, the police will allow the woman to retract her story. If she does, the case will be closed, and she'll just be another number in the rape statistics. If she refuses to do this and she accuses a specific person, she'll be fined. Ballpark figure: between 10% and 50% false accusations.

>närmare var femte anmälan felaktig eller falsk
These stats ring a bell. I think I read this last time I got interested in this issue.

Yes it's really sad that some people get crused so easily.

>How the fuck does this make it harder for real victims of rape to come forward?
It doesn't. This is just a lie made up by feminists. Nobody is charged with false accusations unless it's obvious they made up the story. If the case is dismissed due to lack of evidence, she won't be charged with anything obviously. In this case, she put blood that wasn't hers on a shirt and claimed it came from her when she was raped. Since they could demonstrate the blood wasn't hers, they knew she was lying. It was obvious that she was attempting to frame him. If this isn't obvious, the case will just be dismissed and nobody will be charged or sentenced for anything.

It's never to late Sven, if you get Danish citicenship you can get almost every education available in Denmark

If you work in education and is male or any position you are alone with either minor or wamen only way to live a normal life is to either have a body cam, recorder listening and/or always be on sight of a camera/another person of trust

I'm working on it. Following through on the Peterson clean your room meme is working to some extent.

It is less a matter of individuals coming forward, and more a matter of people simply not believing them.

Women have not been trusted through out most all cultures through out most all of history for a reason.

False rape does less to discourage actual victims from coming forward, and more to provoke obscene investigative resources to verify the claim before a jury of one's peers.

End of the day, convictions are not based on truth - they're based on the jury's understanding of the evidence. If the jury doesn't trust women because lying cunts...?

Sad and true facts with Brazil

Yeah, I heard the recommendation to males is to always leave your door open when talking to women.

Pretty fucking abysmal. This article comes to mind.
archive.is/medKM

To be fair, to the world in general lately

The situation in Denmark is fucking abismal
>politiken.dk/debat/art5627975/Vi-lærer-vores-børn-at-mænd-ikke-er-til-at-stole-på

This is the same in most nations across the west. Kids get brainwashed into thinking all men are evil and have to suppress their male traits. If you are high in neuroticism as a man, this will fuck you over, hard.

I gave classes in a big public university in brazil and the orientation we had was to ALWAYS have office hours with open doors and in normal hours. It was prohibited to give assistance to students when or where they were no other people around to see and hear you constantly.

>When you realise other women jealous of other women would accuse them of witchcraft
>When you realise those "witches" whose feminine wiles would use it to homewreck and create situations where people felt they had to kill them to keep their family intact
>When you realise women would pester and nag their husbands into creating legislation
>When you realise that strong womyn and weak men are literally what is wrong with the world

Feminism is a pox.

That's the Atlantean swastika. Please remove it from your lesser glyph.

this was a nice thread until you entered it and ruined everything
>women responsible for literally all the ills in the world
>only weak men that are victims and no men doing anything wrong
go home MGTOW

>Men hate threads
>On a male dominated board
Open your eyes you bimbo, male hate is everywhere other than this board.

>you guys
>innocent women for centuries
Pretty sure I wasn't around for any of that.

>That reading comprehension
>Implying I'm a MGTOW
If you took your fanny flaps out of your eyes you'd see I blamed weak men and battle axe women, presumably like yourself.

>Open your eyes you bimbo, male hate is everywhere other than this board
Mate read the thread we are not deneing male hate

infact we are pointing out parts of the problem, but unlike you we dont just blaber on about muh oppression

If she wants to be equal, let her argue for herself. She was talking about misandry threads on Sup Forums and tried to use the lack of them to make a point. She also blamed men for the witch trials, which is hilarious.

the sort of feminism I espouse is also considered politically incorrect so I feel pretty comfy being here, despite all the disparagement. I just think pathetic one-sidedness is annoying coming from anyone, which is fairly typical here and anywhere else really but I’m not here for that

that wasn’t my point. literally trying to tell you this stuff isn’t merely based in the battle of the sexes, it’s rooted in the misapplication of “Justice” in the western world in general

danke, this is the type of nuanced analysis of you really can only find here (I know that sounds sarcastic but I’m being 100% sincere)

that was a joke () and I even got hitler digits, lighten up, chan culture is highly satirical

>me me me me
Nice job not actually addressing the point.

>I was merely pretending to be retarded

That's a fucking men eater

...you didn’t address a single thing that was said, so whatever. moving on

I did, then you claimed I was one sided despite clearly saying men are also a problem. And proceeded to talk about yourself and say that you were pretending to be an idiot. And now after asserting you think I'm a MGTOW, you're trying to say I'm a brainlet.

Come on, if you're as smart as you are trying to portray you're not doing a very good job at upholding that illusion. Let's have a "nuanced analysis" of the male-female dynamic and its direct influence on justice.

Why do you think men are solely to blame for the witch trials?

>misapplication of “Justice” in the western world in general
You sound like someone that should have worked towards a marketable degree.

Kek

you’re on a memeboard and you’re taking everything seriously. why do you think women are the sole reason for this precedent of accusations becoming evidence? please parse the thread before asking the same questions again and again
as for witch accusations brought by jealous women, yes, that is certainly analyzed and recognized even within feminist discourse. sister betrayal is one of the most stinging and ugly things one can experience as a woman. not unchecked here, just being a bit abstract to prove a point about how to apply the best political pressure without 1) touting an “anti feminist” public image and 2) preventing anything like all of this from happening ever again
btw nice wasted hitler doubles, he taxed incel bachelors (MGTOWs) pretty dang hard and would be ashamed

I am self-taught and got a well paying job out of high school because I have marketable office skills, idk what you’re even saying here

Why do you think I'm taking it seriously? My first post to you clearly isn't a very serious engagement, you were very upset by it still. Who else is to blame for women falsely accusing men of rape? I predict you'll say "the justice system", and whilst I agree, women know they can game it from the beginning and that's why they do it in the first place.

All of us, men and women, have an innate trait to protect women and any offence on a woman is far worse than that on a man. Unless we can rid ourselves of this, men and women will never be on equal terms and men will always be seen as disposable.

And again, no matter how much you insist I'm a MGTOW, it'll never be true.

>incel bachelors (MGTOWS)

MGTOW is a real issue that needs to be addressed soon and it will only become even bigger in the future if nothing is done about it. The most dangerous aspect of MGTOW is that not all of them are incels.

I have seen the Gynocentrism claim multiple times, and i do subscribe to the biological theory behind it but i can never find any good sources on it. Do you have any?

I think the more you try to force them to stop the worse it gets. They can only be brought back by good women, and good women are few. I got pretty lucky.

Same with feminism, the more you try to convince them that they're full of shit, the more they fight back and try to prove you wrong.

i am in agreement with you because I see in the legal code itself the disease which keeps expressing itself as various symptoms of injustice. have not denied that women make false accusations of rape and yet are coddled for it, mattress girl being the prime example
>to protect women and children
fixed it for you. I don’t believe in equality (surprised?) but men should certainly be given protections as well. being protected by his honor and sticking to his word should be a thing for sure. men who are combat ready and “patriots” should also be much more valued. getting rid of protections isn’t the answer, but recognizing that a man’s honor and word should protect him is really important. honor = loyalty etc. without a legal protection for this trait it dies out honestly, which is really awful. I really just hate the Western traditions that keep biting us all in the ass (can we go back to the ancient germanic law code please)
ok MGTOW :^)

also
>fuck white feminism
>is white
burn these witches it’s inherently justifiable

Mine is like 0.076% or some shit like that. It's hilarious, as I've heard a lot of women trying to do false rape accusations. Stopped some saying the "it's illegal" bullshit, but some didn't care at all about that. Makes you think.

I agree, but although MGTOWs can be brought back with good women, I believe Feminists are largely a lost cause and no matter what kind of man you bring them, or laws you make to appease them, they will always cause trouble. Unironically not all feminists are like that, however, thankfully, but when a woman begins to hate all men, or begins to see all of mankind's history as some history of women's oppression, I fear there's nothing you can do to change them back.

Gynocentrism as a term is almost exclusively used by feminists who deny its existence. You asking me to find a source for it existing is pretty much a futile task, which I'm certain is the reason why you asked.

If "gynocentrism" in the sense that society does NOT cater itself to the protection of women, then why do we?

>you’re on a memeboard and you’re taking everything seriously

>urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Gynocentrism
Now i know that it a meme dictionary but i find it describes the term prety nicely

I dont know if i missunderstood you, but you make it sound like the term that describes what you were talking about, is not the term used to describe what you are talking about

if a small group women could somehow create a new awareness through “radical feminist” social pressure of the ills that liberal feminism brings— the rise of sex crimes in rising promiscuity, college related “partying” regrets, importation of literal rapists, trannies in womens’ spaces, pointing out the demonization of birth (as woman’s prime creative power), careerism as a deathly ill that reduces a women to economic cogs in capitalism, denial of various essential biologists in intersectionality (race is one), the alienation and devaluation that even consensual sex brings— that particular liberal project could be defeated and all of this could be less of a lost cause. of course, trying to get women submit to brazen traditionalism won’t do you guys any favors. this has become a women’s issue and will remain one. the answer has to be an informed consciousness of femaleness that only females can really enunciate for themselves. cc: I have learned a lot from you guys from lurking honestly about the facts of biology and I thank you for it, it’s helped me become aware of why I felt depressed/agitated in a way basic feminism never could. I appreciate it a lot. still the elaboration of a cohesive feminine consciousness needs to come ultimately from women

check the catalog and you’ll see what I mean