Whats with all the goddamn leftists and shills on Sup Forums today?

Whats with all the goddamn leftists and shills on Sup Forums today?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/7szc5h/announcement_shareblue_has_been_removed_from_the/dt8n305/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Today?

Where have you been?

They got banned from plebbit.

Shareblue was just banned from plebbit so there is more shilling here

>Today
*Dry hateful laughter*

Don't comment on their shit threads and sooner or later they'll get bored and leave.Most people here are really retarded and reply to 1 post bait threads and wonder why the shills persist

Fight them. Give to the purge.

>today

Newfag detected

Plebbit banned shariablue. Blocked the whole ip range.
This place will be flooded until shariablue sorts out their internet and proxies back up.

that was a mistake
we're about to convert so many lefties. they can't even handle the redpill we'll be lobbing at them. they will either retreat into delusion and flee the uncomfortable information, or they'll stay and the redpills will start to sink in slowly

this. Why can't those CTR/ShareBlew pieces of shit go fuck with cripplechan? Their board cancer should attract their cancer and make a super cancer full of cancer.

What, did Reddit shut down again?

No, reddit claims to have caught an account by them shilling and spreading SB propaganda months ago and was warned or some shit then they did it again, against their new ToS. Some user posted it here last night and many many lel's were had. I'll see if I can find it.

No. They just got sick of their bullshit.

please do

Cripple actually deletes their threads. Mods here support them, or shariablue got janitor positions. If you report too many off topic threads here, you lose the ability to report threads. I’m hiding so many garbage threads now.

Does more competition in shilling mean less shekels for good old JIDF?

It all started from the 2016 elections and has just been getting worse ever since

I’ve still got it open. The thread twenty minutes ago had it posted.
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/7szc5h/announcement_shareblue_has_been_removed_from_the/dt8n305/

Pretty funny read. It highlights the dumb of Reddit.

I can't into archive search this morning. Just jewgle it. All I find are links (((there))) but I'm not giving them clicks.

It's quite fucking funny.

I saw the URL's when I searched, but I cant give them clicks. Can you archive it?

Came to post this.
/thread

឴ ឴ ▲
▲ ▲

Fuck, forgot to post the new how-to triforce guide

How do you do fellow far-rightists?

Whats up with faggots like you?