Soon.

>believing in fake spoilers.

Im killing myself and its NoSpoilers's fault

When

Spoilers in ten minutes.

>Eren vs little bitch Armong.
>a second long "fight".

Armin a cute.

Someday. Like said, it wouldn't be so much a fight as it is Eren completely shitting on Armin. But that'd be a good thing, the only one who could make it effective would be his best friend who desperately tried to save him way back when. If Eren comes to regret his choice after the timeskip, I'll forgive Isayama for the serumbowl bullshit.

Endgame right here, brothers.

Mikasa just caught you trying to kidnap Eren. What do you do?

Endgame right here, brothers.

What's wrong with his dad's face?

It wasn't Eren's choice and why would Eren shit on Armin?

What's the meme behind this?

sweat

Shove my swor through the hole into her eye.

Because Armin would stop at nothing to win the war, even going so far as to kill civilians. Eren would never agree with that, which is probably why he's alone in the mainland.

fuck Eren in the ass

It time for some troubles!

Will we see Zeke's master plan or will we see him banging Pieck?

Does anybody have that doujin where Armin gets raped by his grandfather?

>TOLD
>REKT
>BTFO
>OWNED
>Make him (female) job hard.
Whatever you call it.

Poor Colt

No memes, just truth.

Armin would do that only if Marley attack them first and since it wasn't the case in four years, that does not make sense. Eren is on his own because he wants to and excuse me but Eren is able to go as far as he can to take revenge.

What about alternative methods.

Are we in the timeloop breaking cycle or just another regular one.

post the original with bert

We still don't know what went down on Paradis within the past four years. A lot of discussion has been made but it's mostly just theorizing. But you're wrong that they haven't attacked, they've sent battleships and destroyers to Paradis consistently over the past four years. None returned, which could be a good thing or a bad thing. 94'll hopefully give us some answers for Paradis, but I'm mostly curious about Eren.

Regular one, so the ending feels more depressing.

No, seriously. What did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=RKRksnjSxWI

hangoloid pussy stinks.

Enough with the ebil armin meme.
It's not gonna happen. Armin a good boy.

>Alternative methods.
Eren's foot would be all the way down his throat before he could say three cups.

PANIC

Marley was in war with the East Sea Clan in these past four years.

>Are we in the timeloop breaking cycle or just another regular one.
We're in the cycle where Eren dies and realizes he can at least try to change things. It'll be framed so that we see how it's gone down every single time before in order to understand the time loop process as a reader, then it'll jump back (forwards?) in time to a certain integral moment where Eren can change things and save everyone once and for all. Or if Isayama wants to make it depressing,

Levi bathes her so it's okay.

It is known, Isayama-sensei.

Hmm.

i hate that loop theory. I think there will be something more complex and unpredictable.
Like the movie Arrival.

Time loop theory user

snkanalysis.tumblr.com/post/74679469603/time-loop-theory-mainly-mikasa-focused

Poor Marcel his death was turned into a scene of celebration with triumphant music going all over

If the reports are true it sounds like Armin got really good at titan swimming. Or that the Eldians got in touch with the other nations and found an ally to support them

Disgusting.

I know the manga will be a masterpiece if it ends up depressing or as a tragedy but holy fuck I am not ready.

Don't bully Armin he's a big boy now.

EREN IS THE OWL MAN

Galliard will have his revenge eventually

MiHouse is the key of this story!

I unironically think this will happen
Jean is the fourth/fifth most important character and the most important character able to become a shifter

he got the last laugh at the end by influencing Ymir to go save BR

Armin will punish all shifters

LM soon.

>Grim Reminder
>His bro shall deliver the vengeance strike and Ymirfags and YHfags shall cry their spaghetti out

ALTERNATIVE METHODS

Maybe some of the rage that Eren has is from the influence of the past shifters of the coordinate and the attack titan?

Too big for her (uuuu)

Kruger knew much more than we thought.
He was just manipulating Grisha to complete the mission.

>Jean is the fourth/fifth most important character
What?

At this point the importance ranking is:

Eren
manlet
Armin
Reiner
Mikasa
Hanji
Historia
Grisha

And maybe then Jean

bullshit, Jean will be the next mule titan

>mfw I ate my fucking words

Feels Ymir man.

>only if Marley attack them first
That's what the entire series is. Ch 1. Marley attacks first.

If Ymir did make a deal with the devil, then the titan people should pay for the sins of their ancestors and Marley is doing nothing wrong.
There shouldnt even be a conflict here.

>Eren is actually a completely empty person deep down and his personality is actually just an amalgamation of every Attack Titan wielder before him
>we'll one day get a visible look into his mind once he's had all his mental barriers torn down and all that remains is a confused, small child that wanted to live freely

>People should be punished for the crimes of people they didn't even know hundreds of years ago

>Always called horse face or whatever
You're fucking right

Armin confirmed as the next female titan also

Oh user,in this mango you can't be right about nothing.

But I also ate my words when I said that Levi had no chance to defeat Zeke during the Shiganshina Arc,I was so wrong.But I still like Zeke tho.

Is this how Marley scum think?

I'd put Eren up top then followed by Reiner. Well, out of those characters my list would be
>Eren
>Reiner
>Grisha
>Historia
>Armin
>Mikasa/Manlet
>Hange
Just because I think the top three are going to have major roles in the story upcoming. Grisha probably played the largest role at the start of the Marley arc but he's dead so he can't influence it anymore.

>"Eren,you have been brainwashed by your father"
This would make Zeke even more right.

I completely forgot about Jean. Even though that's what was about. Fuck, just goes to show how much of a role he's played; that is to say, none.

Annie!

I hope Eren remains as a secondary character this arc. Zeke is more important.

REINEER!!! SAVE ME!!! GGHHHKKK

Lets hope so.

I suppose if we looked at it in that light, he might be. Thing is, would Eren be okay with it or not? He showed that he had a very determined will to freedom even before becoming a shifter, and a strong sense of justice and curiosity. I think Eren still exhibits these traits throughout his life, but to eventually find out his rage was empty would be heartbreaking and also satisfying thematically. It'd fit with Grisha's discovery that his hatred never meant anything in the end.

I wonder if i'll eat my words about hitch or historia being the new female titan

They literally have demon blood running through their veins and they eat people. They are connected through some interdimensional link and technically at least 9 people are carrying powers equivalent to a weapon of mass destruction at all times.

Annie!

Eren as a secondary but still tipping on main character would be interesting, especially if his thoughts are never made known to the audience. His motivations could be kept hidden but his actions would be doubly mysterious. Plus it might ease people into liking him since he's not center stage. I do hope he takes the sort of role that an antagonist primarily would -- the one who influences the story forward but from a role that isn't the protagonist's, since Reiner/Falco are the new protagonists or perspectives, rather.

I'd change Grisha for Zeke and put Bert and Annie with Reiner.

Mikasa must forget Eren and get DP'd by Levi and Jean who she both owe her life to

Woah, the YH endcard already has 15k likes.

>REINEER!!! SAVE ME!!! GGHHHKKK
makes me kek everytime, even tho i hated it but i'm somewhat glad armin didn't die a glorious death of sacrificing himself, just like every character he needs to die in a horrible way
EREN!!MIKASA!! SAVE ME!!! GGHHHKK!!!

Sieg with a very tight gap between him and Grisha would work, only because Sieg is still alive to influence. Bert and Annie died so I would put Bert on par with Armin and Annie below Mikasa but that's only because they no longer play a role in the story. Though that's subject to change with all the conjecture over who might be the next Female Titan.

Ymir Fritz is still going to be born

Mikasa is a pure maiden, not some cheap taven slut. She would choose one man and one man only.

Grisha is dead though, so Sieg will go to have more impact than him.

Zeke is an antihero because he has kept his royal blood secret
Nothing is known about his plan but he seems to want to inherit eren to end the eldian race
Was about to tell Colt his secret but would only benefit if he also had royal blood

Pls Isayama do this. Now that I think about it, Erwin and Ymir are like the only characters who didn't get a humiliating death.

>Be born
>Live a boring simple life
>Suddenly some fag shows up and wants to kill you because you had "bad blood"
Hitler please

liar

It would also fit the "brainwashed" because Eren was slowly changi his "thoughts" after acessing Grisha's life.This would made his mind "break" and change him as a person.
It would be shocking if in the end of the series,Eren acts like someone else every second,forgetting who he is.

Expect everything,even Jean.

That is one tought grab to escape.

>to end the eldian race
Never implied.

Cute.

Exactly, Sieg's above Grisha. Hell, depending on his role in the story next chapters and following, he might overtake Reiner. But since Reiner himself is the focus of the story as it stands, he's right there with Eren.

Mikasa's true destiny is being the #1 slut ever which Eren took away from her

Autistic

What kind of facial expression was armin trying to do?