youtube.com/watch?v=B7yyUW4Hnyo
youtube.com/watch?v=UgGEWG-TVyQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mateusz_Piskorski
euobserver.com/beyond-brussels/128075
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Poland
youtube.com/watch?v=wgT4sjRiLAY
youtu.be/X1yON7-6VK8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I only come on Sup Forums to hate on this shithole. Thanks for this thread OP.

With few exceptions - I don't like the way things are going. AMA

oh my lord i accidentally the luftwaffe

Tell me why Poland is bad bros

lol at that background image

My ex was a Polish QT, I cannot hate them, I want another Polish waifu :(

Morawiecki want to ban crypto saying it's another Ambergold ponzi

I think I will move to Belarus

(((OP))) Yes lets let in the rich cultural diversity from Yemen and Samalia! Poliand is a shithole fellow pols!

Did she handle your dick properly?

whats on original pic? can't see it

ITT: Hans under a proxy

sage

Poorness and despair.
If our world,would be zet in an fantasy setting,then poland would be a fucking 39 milion thieves guild.This is a country that lives in its own bubble-secure from world problems such as climate change,hiv like in russia or third world immigrants like in germany-and it makes its own problems.

youtube.com/watch?v=yNupy_kHD9c

No.
You are cute
And you give americans hope that at least some part of Europe will survive for them to visit some day
And that removes a lot of pressure here

They're the kikes of slavs

Poland is rightful Russian clay

The diaspora are lefties and they say that I'm more polish than polacks
youtu.be/tWA1woSvNr0

Fuck you hohol

nigger OP CRYING over pomerania

They seem to have gotten one thing right at one point...

?

Hi Shekelberg

sure brazil.

I respect the Poles, I wish them all the best in offering an alternative way of being "European", along with other central-eastern European countries, in contrast with the western way.
The values currently promoted by the Poles are similar to those that allowed western Europe to flourish in the postwar decades.
They seem to be fairly immune (for now at least) to the subversive methods of the Marxists thanks to their experience under the Soviet rule.
What I find that I dislike is the siding with the US geopolitically, against Russia.
Russia will always be neighbouring, better start to improve relations with them.

youtube.com/watch?v=L47J4I522og
youtube.com/watch?v=GOj0EeuXRdU
youtube.com/watch?v=B7yyUW4Hnyo
---------------------------------------------------------
youtube.com/watch?v=UgGEWG-TVyQ

streamer called Daniel Magical

He stream his house and mother who is drunkard together with her lover (also subhuman), lots of retarded buddies also come along

They take big pot and fill it with diffrent kind of alcohol, beers, coca cola then drink it, they call it kocioĊ‚ek Menelixa (like Panoramix from Asterix and Obelix) "kettle of bumelix"

1 post by this ID

sage

i wish we could, but we cant. We cant belive russians.

This guy should be in charge.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mateusz_Piskorski

euobserver.com/beyond-brussels/128075

Hans? more like a fucking bong whose gf got stolen by a Polish migrant. Still sage

I WANT MY FUCKING POGROMS

all leafs need to be nuked

>he cannot even reply with a meme

kek burgerstein's propaganda has really gotten into you I see

my sister goes on vacations to poland, should I be worried?

How is it fucking propaganda you fucking monkey, we were under russian control till the 90s officially and we still have to this day russian shills in government

The problem with Poland and a lot of countries south of the baltic and slavland is that the Dresiarze and gopniks breed like rabbits and have taken over the culture and standard of living.

kys macaolet

P*les are a lesser people, slavic subhumans. Notice how under the rule of natives P*land is always shit and prosper only when foreigners are in charge. They barely have any achievements, most of the notable and most successful people from P*land were/are of foreign ancestry. They speak a repulsive language, look like orcs and annoy everyone with their subhuman behaviour. What is P*land known for in the world? Cheap labour, criminals, slutty women and retarded potato faced people. Even fucking Ukraine is more prestigious because at least they have nice language, interesting culture and beautiful nature. P*land has nothing. They are a shit tier people and it's a big regret Germans and Russians didn't remove these lowly rats from the face of the Earth. P*land was, is and always will be that poor eastern country associated with misery and holocaust.

Pathetic joke of a country, the clown and anus of Europe.

No -- Unless she is black and/or muslim.

does she come to warsaw? i've bred a few norwegians

>stop believing in (((USA))) propaganda, trust Putin

No.

Burning up tax payer money like the US?

Dresy are the double edged sword
They are nigger tier but at the same time they hate Germans / people who speak german / Tanned Germans / Religion of Peace Germans more than anything else in this world

>Russian are bad because muh soviet union, polish goyim
>Now let the (((US))) turn your country into it's puppet state like western europe
Enjoy being an ethnostate while it lasts. Also wtf are you doing in spain? I'd tell you to stay away from the superior Iberian genes but no spanish women would want a ((polish)) snownigger like you, so...

No

Sure russia dont want to be Empire. They hate Stalin and Lenin. What a great guys.

You love russia becouse they are not your neighbors.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Poland

Putin may be friendly towards the kikes, but American presidents are straight up slaves to them

at least we have anything in shops, not like we was under USSR rule only vinegar.

2/3 of pooland belongs to us anyway

holy fuck anons i hate this shithole i cannot even afford a ticket to leave
bitches are ugly, Sebas and Janusz'es everywhere and you can get stabbed at any time
nobody should live here and if you do want to come here better wear full riot gear and have your own personal death squad
but watch out because someone could steal them lol

So why does it have to be either putin or america?

LOL HAHAHAHA

itt butthurt countries who never won a war.

Yeah, the Soviet union was communist (Jew owned). Now the jews changed sides and you're falling into their trap again. But even if you belive kikes are just a meme, anyone can see allying with the US is a national suicide.

Implying pooland is how it is because of itself and not because it poses no threat is cute.

>t. Butthurt Salon Buttboy

Well, the (((poles))) itt seem to see it that way. Still, I don't think allying with Russia on this day and age would be such a bad move.

I'm gonna visit Posen soon. What can I do there?

eternal shit with this land, stanislav is dumb and therefore need visa to usa. soon for germany too.

>anyone can see allying with the US is a national suicide.

lmao, how, and why?

nothing will be worse than being in the EU, son.

>leaf
daily reminder to kill yourself before trudeau does

>canada
>posing a threat to anything but maples
>hurr that's why we're shittier than you pooland

Leafposting at it's finest.

Everyone will think you are a sex tourist anyway so might as well do it

This. Both are faces of the same coin. It's just the following of the Cold War where most of Europe and Central Europe stands as Americans puppet and others tends to be Russian followers. Even tho I've got to admit Putin isn't worst as Trump

maybe yes but to germans not turkish

your country is a meme, is that why you're so butthurt?
did your prime minister cry today, or is it too early in the morning?

Hes a fucking hohol

You're an idiot. Stalin purged those kikes.

Polish hookers refuse to sleep with german neckbeards

>Polish hookers
That is redundant in Europe
Just say hookers

The US forces it's (((politics))) in all it's """allies""". Why do you think the EU is so cucked? American Influence played an important role in that.The moment you side with them, you lose your national sovereignty. That's why countries such as the Phillipines turned away from America towards China/Russia. The poles may be under american protection right now, but soo there won't be any poles to be protected anymore. Tb.h, just the fact that Hollywood is in the US should make any nationalist uncomfortable with allying with them.
Also
>being in the EU *and* allied to America

pass auf dein Auto auf!

Only religious kikes, as far as I know. And (((they))) have no problem renouncing their fate If it benefits (((them))).

>German humour

pls stop[ :(

Polacks BTFO'D

ahhh, ok, so you obviously know nothing about the world.
half of your post is """"""""""""""" or (((((((((())))))))))))))))), its total cringe.

EU and USA hate each other at this point.

EU is all decisions made by us. We are the EU

Yeah we desperately want to be the USA but the meme version of the USA

Every slavic country is a shithole. thats why you dont see any slavic country on this list.

youtube.com/watch?v=wgT4sjRiLAY

>Germany
>not a slavic country
nice try merchant

Germany is a shithole and we seem to score fairly high
I don't trust your chart

If you don't like """" """" and ((( ))) why are you on Sup Forums, fucking newfag?

>EU and USA hate each other at this point
>He actually believe that
Just because mummy Merkel says daddy Trump is a naughty boy doesn't mean they hate each other faggot.

I had to teach her

She was from Lodz, very old fashioned and trustworthy, liked her alot

>Lenin
>not a jew

if she went to Germany or Sweden then you should be worried but I wouldn't be paranoid because Poland does not take rapefugees.

All those names are Jews you dumb fuck

t. Jew

LOL HAHAHAHAHA

Putin disagrees (considering he was a coronel in the kgb he probably knows).... Also there's this video from Rockwell
youtu.be/X1yON7-6VK8
Where he talks (around 9:00 mark) about an intelligence report from the CIA which states that there were 300 jews in the first Soviet Government. I couldn't find the article though.

>colonel*

Since when germany is a slavic country?!!

>what are russian rape babies

What an interesting thread

>tapa
Oy vey, a portuguese chosen or just vpn/pure coincidence?

Edgy German traveling in Poland?

We are whatever any argument needs us to be
The same person will say we are either white, full on turkish or a slavic country.
That happens when you have no identity.