Enjoy the increased diversity goys

Enjoy the increased diversity goys.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2015/06/03/donald-trump-donated-heavily-to-democrats-especially-during-election-which-put-reid-and-pelosi-in-power/
businessinsider.com/donald-trumps-companies-sought-visas-to-import-at-least-1100-workers-2015-7
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/01/25/house-republican-white-houses-amnesty-plan-beginning-of-the-end-of-gop-majority-in-the-house/
youtube.com/watch?v=9XVt9ypO6xo&t=21s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Will Reps ever win another election after this?

>implying this is a bad thing.

Americans will finally realize we need revolutionary change Hitler style

You're from Israel by the way.

>this only paves the way for me
rejoice, Sup Forums.
for the 2020 election will give the world what it so desperately needs.

;)

Yes because the dem party will be disbanded for his corruption.

So it's time to ask the Polish to reopen their summer fun camps?

President Kushner?

>no source

fuck off, shillblue.

sage

>hurr I can't read
Who would defend Amnesty Don so stupidly? Of course the eternal germcuck.

It's the easy way out for these half-wits.

Donald is Repub so...

Suuure

dailycaller.com/2015/06/03/donald-trump-donated-heavily-to-democrats-especially-during-election-which-put-reid-and-pelosi-in-power/

The deal is to accept the immigrants if he gets the funding for the wall. He will give them citizenship in return for 25 billion wall funding.

He is basically fixing the hole in the boat before oosing out little scoops of water.

OP, you suck cocks.

The wall does nothing you Yurocuck retard. This is not the middle ages.

That's a pretty stupid analogy. We already have border laws and could deport everyone legally. This is caving to democrats for nothing.

>The wall does nothing you Yurocuck retard. This is not the middle ages.

You sure? Seems to work just fine for the Israelis.

>He is basically fixing the hole in the boat
Tell me about what he's doing, Yuropoor moron

businessinsider.com/donald-trumps-companies-sought-visas-to-import-at-least-1100-workers-2015-7

Israel is not a free country, they track all the people in their country like Nazis.

In America once you're in you're in, and Trump is bringing them in.

That's because Israel actually wants to keep out illegals

US government could get illegals or with our without the wall if there was a will. .. which trumps election was supposed to begin. Visa enforcement and law enforcement are more important than a wall.

By giving amnesty to any illegals he is effectively saying water belongs in the boat

Do you know that just by mentioning the wall immigration to the US has decreased? Do you know that you can't forcibly remove 2 million people? He's not Andrew Jackson and those aren't savage indians. Get over it. From Bush 1 to Obama there has been zero effort to contain immigration; this will.

>Keeping citizenship from 1 million who where born there and have been there all their lives
>Fund the wall

Pick one.

You know that wall wont get funding unless he forces the issue, unless he forces congress to sign it in. This is the only way that wall is ever getting funded.

*us government could get illegals out with or without the wall

>Do you know that you can't forcibly remove 2 million people
LOL nice liberal myth, even Obama was deporting more per year

still no source

op is a shillblue nigger

And did you know by mentioning amnesty illegal immigration has increased? Amnesty is not going to stop with the dreamers.

Israel just gives the migrants who make it to Israel a plane ticket to Europe and a $3500 to bribe them into leaving

If you are gonna shitpost, atleast use a normal flag.

Can you read? The wall doesn't matter. Law enforcement matters because we already have laws against illegal immigration that are not enforced. If ice actually went after employers and illegal aliens the wall would not be needed.

>and those aren't savage indians
You know well that they are gonna be Democrat voters.
If you love them so much and they are so valuable let them contribute to their own underdeveloped countries, maybe? You fucking white colonizer.

They weren't born here retard

Eh, helps with the drugs and will provide a killing floor for any beaner stupid enough to try and jump it, effectively removing their dumbass DNA from the gene pool. The wall will make mankind smarter.

>implying your Islamic flag is normal
kys via refugee crime retard

There's no need to deport because they aren't coming in. Trump wants enforcement of laws, he wants his fucking wall (symbolic, drones, physical, troops) and he wants action. I'll take it. Fuck your liberal meme tier bullshit.

Amnesty will make it stupidet

>there's no reason to deport

Opinion discarded

It's front page of breitbart. It's real

"Democrats"

Catholics, strong family and work ethic. They're ripe for red-pilling but because they're fucking brown you'd rather lump them in with the pink hairs.

Doesn't help. There are drones and drone ships.

Any Mexican can get a temp work visa or buy a ticket to Disneyland and overstay his visa. That's how illegal immigration happens in the 21st century you morons.

Enjoy your irrelevance.

If you deport them now they just walk back in.

Fuck, you Americans are so fucking thick.

Fuck off they always vote Democrat and you know it Amnesty Don.

None of this is ever going to happen anyways. Trumps demands are unreasonable and the democrats will never accept. It's all a big retarded show, nothing is going to get done for either side.

But my precious white women! Apparently we need to get rid of all our females too, since they are democrats.

THIS IS FAKE NEWS

I GOOGLED THE EXACT HEADLINE FROM OP'S PICTURE AND THERE IS NO SOURCE

DON'T FALL FOR SHILL BLUE

You people are retarded. Even if ALL immigration was stopped completely America would still become nonwhite in a few generations. Texas will go blue and the Republicans will never win an election ever again.

You're fake news, Merkel.

Fuck off with your shit shilling.

MODS, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU

SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

That's a neat cabin tho. Maximum comf.

show me a source then you cocksucking retard

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/01/25/house-republican-white-houses-amnesty-plan-beginning-of-the-end-of-gop-majority-in-the-house/

See ya, white man. My relatives are coming over.

This is probably one of those Russian bots spreading disinformation.

Ignore it.

KYS troll

>wrong headline
>not the same article at all
nice try

says the meme flag

go and suck chapman dick you lisping niggerfaggot

You will not turn America into Islamic Europe, retard.

Fuck off.

That's basically it. Everyone else in the thread is just as retarded as the commenters on Breitbart itself. This is all an act to get the illegals against the Democrats. And due to how unrealistic demands Trump has Democrats will decline it.

>Different story on what's happening.

You lost, whitey.

attack youtube.com/watch?v=9XVt9ypO6xo&t=21s Israeli feminist group are the masterminds behind feminism

Thanks for providing the source to your shopped picture

shill harder, larper

SHILLBLUE GOT BANNED FROM R/POLITICS AND NOW THEY ARE BRIGADING Sup Forums 200% MORE

They’re already here literally nothing will change

Why is this Russian troll shilling for Amnesty Don?

The shills are getting easier to detect. OP forgot to mention how we get $25 billion for the wall, end to chain migration, and lowering overall immigration and moving to a merit based system. For a Dreamer to even become a citizen, they have to behave for 10-12 years and then have to apply for citizenship. Dems will be lucky if a third if them are accepted.

>you can't forcibly remove 2 million people
Can't remove them so let's grant them citizenship!
logic.
You don't have to forcibly remove anyone. Mandate employers use e-verify when hiring, strict penalties for those who do not comply.

>Flagposter calling others shills

p.s.: if your try to paint yourself as Sup Forums you should change your flag from blm - although maybe you should get rid of the meme flag spiel altogether

but who am i telling, right? niggershill

They are gaining voting rights you moron. And can import more migrants via marriage and chain migration etc.

p r o j e c t i o n

you fucking loser

So what’s stopping you from making more white babies, moran?

Matt Chapman and Oliver Willis aren't white. That's why.

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO SAGE EVERY POST

Russian troll, your damage control isn't working.

The cuckservative rears its head

This. This entire thread is cuckservatives and yurocuck shills (probably Russian bots)

whatever you say, shillblue. you can repeat the "muh russian collusion" for 7 more years and nobody will believe it
you should hang yourself when the fisa memo will be released

>russian bot narrative
s h i l l
h a r d e r

Right they are offering citizenship to those who will go thru the process.

What's stopping us from not importing millions of shitskins who breed millions more shitskins babies? Amnesty Don and his kike masters are stopping us.

I'm in California I know more about this issue than you. If you deport, prosecute employers who hire illegal, and cut welfare to illegals they will not come in as large of numbers. That's not to say we couldn't add border enforcement. You don't understand the politics, all these things are already covered in law but they are not enforced because of cucking, which is more of what trump is doing. The wall is the least important piece, the 20-30 million illegals is more important.

>15 posts by this ID

Fuck off Rubot.

Your shilling is transparent at this point.

You are a bot and a German wouldn't be doing this.

Fuck off and mind your own cuck country's business. Unless you're paid for this??

Right. So we get more than enough in return considering the small number of people who will last 12 years and be accepted.

Yep the cuckservative will snatch defeat from the jaws of victory every time

Ohno no nono a amnesty only opens the door to more amnesty

>amnesty
>applying for citizenship

I hope you're just trolling. You can't be this dumb.

The overwhelming majority were able to make it five years, but you believe they won't be able to make it twelve for some reason? All right.

I didn't say that. Only that the twelve will be harder for them. It's the citizenship process that will be their biggest obstacle as we move towards a merit based system.

>Do you know that you can't forcibly remove 2 million people?

Obama deported almost 3 million spics

What do you mean? The 'path to citizenship' is that they graduate high school, have a job, don't commit any felonies or 'serious' misdemeanors for 10-12 years. Then they're citizens. They don't have to apply like those abroad trying to become citizens. They're not beholden to the merit based system he's requesting.

Gop tacks left on immigration.
Wins Senate and House.
Screencap this.

No, they have to apply and be accepted. Didn't you read the outline?

I haven't been able to find it, do you have a source?

loses america.
screencap this.

You want Trump 2020 or don't you?
This is about destroying the DNC platform.

I didn't save the outline, but it's been posted a bunch here. If you look around, you can find it where they go into specifics.

Dems will reject because Trump proposed.
Trump will say
>hey I tried but the dems didn't want you here.
Considering Talcum X and his followers are now fully against DACA because Trump found a fix is showing how hard he is going to win on this. Remember the Dems folded three days after the start of their shutdown.

Trump didn't "suggest" anything, they released a memo clearly explaining their proposal.