What do Poles think about the current state of Lviv???

What do Poles think about the current state of Lviv???

youtube.com/watch?v=YL8vB8xat0w

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uiekjno91WA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recovered_Territories
youtube.com/watch?v=V188Er98L2A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lwów_Eaglets
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Lemberg_(1918)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lwów_School_of_Mathematics
youtube.com/watch?v=IkCKn6pBs6s
polandpoland.com/names_german_polish.html
youtube.com/watch?v=RKN1AK_PTPA
youtube.com/watch?v=j1YRV7oeHHw
youtube.com/watch?v=JbRBJkAeSak
youtube.com/watch?v=_6Lz8ey5e0Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't care, no one serious do

It would be great if you took it back and fixed this soviet historical mistake.

Why would the polacks care about a Ukrainian city?

Because it was under Polish rule for 444 years and population was majority Polish for 590 years...
It's a "Ukrainian" city only because of the soviets. And look how they ruined it.

>remove jews
>ruined it
???

Just give up on Crimea and Eastern Ukraine, It's a lost cause

Most of us don't give a shit. We use Lwów meme to piss Ukrainians off. Same thing with Lithuanians and Wilno. We still have a lot of work to improve our cities like Łódź for example. Why would we need another shithole to maintain?

So the untermensch gave it to the russians?

Well, it's sad really, the city has so much potential but repairing it would be so expensive. It will get fixed only if the Ukraine thrives economically or it goes back to Poland which also would have to thrive.

I don't know, it's just sad what this city was and what it became...

youtube.com/watch?v=uiekjno91WA

nobody cares except a group of loudmouths

I know. But it is yours city now, pull yourself together and clean this mess up.

What happened to the Poles that used to libe there? Were they deported to Poland?

I think since Ukraine is mostly farmland, there is no use for a big city like that so it goes very unattended. If there were businesses moving there, or if they cashed in on it's beuty while also repairing it, people would have interest in making it beutiful again.

They were killed.

murdered/deported/emmigrated

> 0% Poles
> 0% Jews

Where is the problem?

Some of them were killed, some of them stayed and still live. Most of these people colonised so called 'recovered territories'. My grandparents were one of settlers who came to new territories.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recovered_Territories

>I think since Ukraine is mostly farmland, there is no use for a big city like that so it goes very unattended
no, it's just that in Ukraine major economic activity is situated in Kyiv, East and South. Western Ukraine doesn't matter that much

So, you grandfather comes from the Galicia?

I see after Germans thoose former territories they became empty.

>some of them stayed and still live.
Poles make less than 1% of the population in that part of Ukraine

A lot of were killed by nazis and the rest were deported by soviets. They brought in ukrainian and russian bydlo instead.

>99% ukie/ruskie scum
Here's your problem.

>slavs can't maintain cities built and abandoned by the aryans that built them

Imagine my shock.

>So, you grandfather comes from the Galicia?
Mother side -> Grandfather from Vilnius, Grandmother from Równe (ukr. Piвнe).
Father's side all from Toruń (Thorn).

>I see after Germans thoose former territories they became empty.
It was Stalin's idea to deport all Germans and move our border further to the East.

>Poles make less than 1% of the population in that part of Ukraine
It depends who counts them.

Are you from Lviv?

*West I meant.

I think you mean Lemburg OP... rightful Austrian clay.

A city that beautiful certainly wasn't built by Slavs (just ruined by it).

Very interesting indeed. My greatgrandfather died in Wrocław, back it was back than part of Germany.

Moscow, Petersburg, Pskov, Yekaterinburg, Novgorod etc. all built by Slavs you moron

>Lemburg

Everything of note in Lviv was built by Slavs - John Casimir University, Raclawice Panorama etc. Even under Habsburgs every architectural and infrastructural project was carried out by an ethnic Pole.

My family's history is very interesting. Especially my grandfather who was a true badass even though he was only 17 at that time. He celebrated his 90+ birthday some time ago. What was your greatgrandfather doing in Wrocław?

Don't answer uneducated, yelowtooth bastard.

Yes and niggers built the pyramids.

Slave labour doesn't make them the makers, creators or designers. Every building is Germanic in style, just as every great city in Poland was once Germanic.

Reminder that Lemburg/Lv'iv had a HUGE HUGE Jewish population. If you have ancestry form there its about a 1/4 chance you are Jewish

>Reminder that Lemburg/Lv'iv had a HUGE HUGE Jewish population
Speaking about alien population... Isn't it the time for your daily prayer?

reallu Ukraine, like just stop, just give up, either bow down to eurodick and get massive amounts of engineers and doctors from 3rd world shitholes or surrender to great Russia and be the hohols you have always been, world is kind of sick of you and your bullshit already, just do someyhing

You're really doing a historical revisionism right now, completly akin to mentioned by you "we wuz kangz". Lviv Theatre of Opera and Ballet which is one of most important sites in the city was designed by main architect Zygmunt Gorgolewski, a Pole.

Sapieha Palace and Bandinelli Palace were built by Polish princely house of Sapieha. King John Casimir ordered the creation of Lviv's first university. Literally every attraction is built by Slavs and

>Every building is Germanic in style

Absolutely wrong. Not a single fucking building is Germanic in style, most of buildings are neo-classical which was the main architectural current in Poland since Baroque times. It's hard, if it's even possible to find a building of note in Lviv designed by a Germanic architect.

>Every building is Germanic in style, just as every great city in Poland was once Germanic.
it used to be, but then because of Renaissance, it was changed into baroque/neoclassicism. For instance Cracow or Warsaw aren't gothic in style at all, perhaps except some churches

Naah, Ukraine is too busy sucking jewish cock.

>most of buildings are neo-classical which was the main architectural current in Poland since Baroque times

Yes, in the cities which were built by Prussians and given to Poland after the 1st world war.

Everything is Germanic. Every city of note once had a German name.

Kys even as a Ukrainian (who completely disagrees with the rivalry between all slav states). I thoroughly hold that Poland is slavic, they always have been, they always will be.
It wasn't the germans who inhabited all of Poland, it was the Slavs who inhabited most of East Germany and slithers of Austria in the ancient times.
Look up, Sorbians, Obotrites, Veleti, Carantanians
All former inhabitants of Germany/Austria

Jews were in Lv'iv since the 10th century. May even have been part of Khazaria

Look at a map of Prussia bro. Poland barely existed before 1918.

You are literally a whore country. 90% of whore houses in israel are filled with your women. you always were and always will be the shithole of europe.

Ok, we were truly blessed by your wisdom. You can go away now.

>what is the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth
bruh there have always been slavs there, Poland was a tribe and then a state like most of Europe, it's foundations have solidly been there since antiquity.

This is why you were expelled from Eastern Europe

He was a galantar, that means a traveling Merchant. the region from which he comes -Dalmatia- was the poorest in whole Europe. So job that he was doing was very common. They would mostly travel in central European countries - Czechia, Germany, Hungary etc.

At the moment when he got ill and sick he was in Wrocław, so since he died there and was burried there as well. He was the father of my grandmother and he died she was 10.

Now, one of his newpess visited the city in the 80s and found his burial site. It would be good to know if his grave still exist today. Maybe one day...

And your grandfather certainly has a lot of interesting stories to tell.

The absolute state of british education. Fucking LOL.

They keep sucking our dicks to come back.

youtube.com/watch?v=V188Er98L2A

Now they even have Ukrainian Jew as prime minister. I hope all jews will get out of that shithole.

Keep thinking that, your ego got the better of you last time. Don't follow the same fate.

Suck my dick and call me Cowboy, Bitch.

Isn't that why your Jewsih mafia president started the war in the fist place ? That and of course the joint projects between Israel Turkey and saudi to become Europeans main energy suppliers.

It's hard to find a conflict those Larping as Gods chosen are not responsible for.

???
These guys don't know what they are talking about. Lviv should be super important for Poles (by history for example).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lwów_Eaglets

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Lemberg_(1918)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lwów_School_of_Mathematics

a lot of great people born in Lviv (Stanisław Żółkiewski).
I want to live there btw, even if it be claimed by Ukrainians.

I love this city because i read a lot of books about it.

>90% of whore houses in israel are filled with your women
So you're saying Jewish women are ugly shitty hambeasts not even a Kike would fuck for free?

Gib Lemberg.

The same kosher from the polandhate thread? kek
Again
>tapa
Oy vey, portuguese chosen or just vpn/pure coincidence?

You didn't get the memo? Ukraine will be Israel 2.0. Khazaria will once again belong to your people. Already the PM is a Jew, and they are promoting degeneracy, tolerance and homosexuality like mad.

Lemberg?

ukraine is rightful russian clay

Usually arabs and mizrahi jews love those ukrainian bitches. They charge a little less than your mother.

No. In the cities that Poland had since its beginnings, like Warsaw, Poznan and Cracow. Germanics only took them during partitions and kept for 100 years. They introduced their own architectural styles, neo-classicism was partially outdated by 19th which was the period in which the held us.

You really aren't sharpest tool in the shed, are you? You could literally take any of Lviv's significant places:

- Lviv's Government House - designed by Hawryszkiewicz and Ksiezarski, Poles

- Lviv's University - designed by Wlodzimierz Bowielec, ethnic Pole

- Lviv's Opera and Ballet Ensemble - Gorgolewski's design

- Potocki's, Sapieha's, Bandinelli's, Lubomirski's and Metropolitan palaces were all designed by Polish architects (+1 Italian in case of Potocki's palace). Even Polytechnic university of Lviv which was built on Habsburg's order was designed by a Slav - Peredemko, Ukrainian this time.

This is all verifiable on google in 5 seconds. The only significant thing built by an architect of Germanic origin in Lviv is St. George's Cathedral.

Historical revision. Next you will tell me that Jews didn't make up 1/3 the population there.

Lviv>any city in Poland (expect Warsaw and Kraków)
It's not about being rude for Ukrainians, but it's just unfair, we did nothing wrong during WW2, and we lost a lot of fcking everything.

It not looks that bad, you should see Łódź before 2004, just join eu and germans will pay for everything

Slavs are niggers

Gaza GDP per capita 6,100.00 USD
Ukraine GDP per capita 2,185.73 USD

Gaza, Fucking Gaza!!! Even those dumb camel fuckers are more successful than they are.

removing poles and jews lowered the average iq in the city by 50

give me lviv pls i will pay

Russia can destroy the entire human race.

Google this you absolute idiot. You can either check the individual places on wikipedia and go to sources to see that it's all in peer-reviewed evidence or simply open some other encyclopedia. Even the names of aristocrats which ordered the contruction of these palaces should tell you enough, that they were Polish, not Germanic nobility. You're a historical revisionist here of gypshun nigger proportions.

youtube.com/watch?v=IkCKn6pBs6s

Hiding behind that meme flag you chink mogrel

thats fucked up.

are you me?

To be fair, Poland also was a colossal shithole before Germany start throwing money at them.
I rember Łódź in 2005, and it was not so different from Ukraine.

So you ARE saying Jewish women are ugly shitty hambeasts not even a Kike would fuck for free.

polandpoland.com/names_german_polish.html

Every polish town and city that is not a shithole was once German.

Germans built everything good in Poland, Austrians build everything good on Ukraine.

Slavs shovelled manure and drank themselves to death.

At this point you have to be trolling.

I were suspecting you are a troll, but it turns out slowly yet surely you're really just an intellectual impotent. Every Polish town and city on that list of yours (apart from Silesia) was once Polish and part of Kingdom of Poland or under Polish Commonwealth before Germans and Austrians invaded and partitioned Poland in late 18th century. That's why these places carried alternative Germanic names. You being oblivious to a well known historical fact speaks volumes about your intelligence.

And funny thing is still that most of Lviv's attractions and buildings of note were built in times of Polish Crown, not later under Habsburgs.

I visited lwow last year. Looks really nice. Ripe for reclaiming by the Poles.

And funny thing is still that most of Lviv's attractions and buildings of note were built in times of Polish Crown

Wrong.

If they were built by Slavs they would be concrete boxes.

Maybe the Jews that made up most of the population built some nice things with slav labour... But clearly you are all revisionists, I mean you destroyed all but 2 of the synagogues there.

Why did Polacks genocide the Ukrainians living in Lviv?

I don't really care. The population currently has other "pressing" matters on their minds.
Like yesterday, I was witness to a conversation in a shop, between an old lady and the shopkeeper. The old lady has consumed every redpill possible, she was literally saying the Illuminati, consisting of rich families like Rothschild, control the world, that the refugees are just a ploy to destabilize Europe and we should never take a single one, since we already took Ukrainians. That Illuminati want to place implants in every person to track them and influence their actions.
So yeah, even the older generation doesn't talk about Lviv. I wish they concentrated on opposing the refugees and inspiring the people of Europe to do the same. Every revolution starts with a single country.

You're one click away from checking who the architects and designers of all the noteworthy buildings in Lviv were. Just go to individual articles for Lviv buildings at wiki and then check the sources were peer-reviewed historical documents are.

You're a philistine afraid of evidence. Just like a nig nog would be.

>b-but muh stolen money
>m-muh stolen shitty desert
the day of the rope will come and all of you destert rats will be exterminated

>last year. Looks really nice
Sure thing, very nice.
youtube.com/watch?v=RKN1AK_PTPA
youtube.com/watch?v=j1YRV7oeHHw
youtube.com/watch?v=JbRBJkAeSak
youtube.com/watch?v=_6Lz8ey5e0Q
This shit was for more than a year.

Polska will reclaim all of eastern and western kresy in next 15 years.
Check them.

Redpill: removing the Jews from Lviv was a crime, they'd been part of the cultural landscape of Galicia for 150 years and were more or less successfully integrated

> new Soviet judge: Birnbaum
> proletarian family resettled into the home of a exiled Polish family: Weiss

The Soviet regime really was a government of, by and for the Jews.

Lviv is nothing like what it used to be. If you would like to live in a beautiful, old city, then I'd suggest Gdańsk. I moved there from a small town in Warmia-Masuria to study on the Medical University. I've been living here for 4 years now and it's insanely beautiful. An example of a city where two cultures, Polish and German, lived next to each other. It shows in the architecture and urban planning. There's also an added bonus in form of Sopot and Gdynia being nearby, with both have their stories to tell. The closeness of the sea is also wonderful, especially for someone who seen it maybe 2 times before moving here. I fell in love with Gdańsk since the first day and I intend to settle here.

how much for a flat, average flat nothing special

The same thing we did to Serbs happened.

Buying or renting? The average purchase price is around 400k złotych, so 85k in pounds. Depending on the size and location, it will be either cheaper or more expensive, of course.

buying, my grandmother was from lwow and have been round most of poland apart from gdansk.. heard it's nicer than most parts i have spent time in szczecin and liked it there.

Yeah. Gdańsk is a very popular destination for both young people looking to settle, students (University of Gdańsk, University of Technology and Medical University) and tourists, of course.
For a big city, it's very peaceful here. The only blacks and pakis are students from abroad. They keep to themselves and cause no problems. The city has a great city transport system, so it's very easy and quick to get to where you want. Due to the amount of foreigners coming for a visit, most popular locations have people that know English, so there's not a problem if you don't speak Polish (the signs with directions are bilingual, anyway).
I strongly suggest you come and see it for yourself. Don't forget visiting Sopot while you're at it.

Don't hate the poor (((Ukies)))

(((Ukies))) love you