Re:zero

>Tfw want Rem to win subarubowl
>Tappei already wrote a whole lf where it happens
>she's less likely to win now
>will have to live a lonely life while watching subaru and emilia raise a family
>also has to serve them

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!FFtFFbqQ!e1HhBtM_3PzD-UwXEKg_jj8VFloEt5EMi7tCzNd9bZU
lemonwater123.wordpress.com/2017/06/02/epilogue-the-clown-the-accomplice-and-the-substitute/
mega.nz/#!pYlQgRrS!LZ3HCj7ZxFVjXVywrXlwX_hK17W7AKbNv6g4rfKfbbg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The point of that IF was that Subaru chose to run away and not become Rem's hero.
Also don't reply, this was discussed to death last thread and only Tappei knows who will win.

So, about the discussion about whether Rem should focus more on improving healing magic since she seemingly has the highest affinity for water magic compared to other people in the mansion (as some people claim), I happened to see a line that describes Rem's healing capacity in LN vol 2
>"Eh? What, you can use healing magic, too, Rem?"
>"Only simple magic up to first-aid level. Perhaps you prefer Lady Emilia?"
Didn't Rem just admit that her healing magic is pretty mediocre there? If so then wouldn't it mean she's the least capable healer in the mansion at the moment?

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

A lot of time goes through the fucking story and I still can't believe she hasn't improved her damn magic. It'd be nice if Tappei would use it as a literary device.

mega.nz/#!FFtFFbqQ!e1HhBtM_3PzD-UwXEKg_jj8VFloEt5EMi7tCzNd9bZU

There's like two months and then oh yeah she's FUCKING ASLEEP

That was fast

Based

Yes, Rem's healing magic is mediocre, but she also hasn't had any good tutors for it. She does seem to have picked up some tricks from watching Felix, with that trick she did to put Subaru to sleep, so her mediocre ability is probably mostly because Roswaal can't into healing.

However, she's no worse than Emilia.

Don't even bother with this series. The anime ended with them basically saying

>This is a story where i lust after this one girl so deal with it nerds

Rem has zero chance of winning, Maybe even Re:zero chance of winning. It's the worst story ever created that made a pointless love triangle where a love triangle wasn't needed.

Rem is too good for that loser nobody that doesn't deserve a good ending. My only solace is knowing he suffered countless bad ends with his shitty groundhog day power.

I wonder when TL chicken will continue with arc 6
>shitty groundhog day power
I lol'd

Is this a new type of falseflagging?

>She does seem to have picked up some tricks from watching Felix, with that trick she did to put Subaru to sleep
I'm not sure if potato is supposed to be that smart and can learn things that quickly. That's possible but considering she's just a maid and knows mostly just maid things, I doubt it.

Yep. It's not very impressive. Oh, everyone saw Remon did the epilogue, right?

lemonwater123.wordpress.com/2017/06/02/epilogue-the-clown-the-accomplice-and-the-substitute/

Animefags really dont get it, huh?

You're the same bullshitter from before, aren't you? Rem actually has a very good education for her world, and both Rem and Ram's duties go beyond ordinary maid things.

Even so, Rem learning Felix's magic just by observing him a few times sounds unlikely and far-fetched unless she is a genius like Roswaal.

R M T

She could have picked up a little of what he was doing. She was there whenever Felix was healing Subaru.

and fighting over her Subaru-kun. I doubt she concentrated on observing and studying Felix's magic.

The whole point of her being there was to observe Felix's magic, because she thought he was going to brainwash Subaru.

WITCHES GET STITCHES

What's the deal with Puck? Is he some sort of time travelling reincarnated thing? I just reread the chapters where Subaru sees his post-death scenes and Puck is a motherfucker.

Reminder that the LN deleted Puck's more ominous lines and references to Echidna after Volume 6, for completely unknown reasons. He still makes his original reference to Echidna, but none of the lines afterward are retained and Subaru doesn't seem to recall that moment to ask Echidna about it later. Unlike in the WN, where he remembers Puck mentioning Echidna.

Puck is an artificial spirit created by Echidna using the soul of someone close to Emilia.

>Puck is an artificial spirit created by Echidna
yes
>using the soul of someone close to Emilia
headcanon

What happens Subaru gets his lust satisfied by Emilia?

Like that'll ever happen.

>rem
once a cuck always a cuck

I want to love her gently and make her think that'll we'll have a happy future together

And then I'll cuck her with Emilia.

I did not know this, but I'll bet it comes back up anyway later in the LN.

>author writes a whole story about girl getting together with MC, getting married and having children
>still complains about muh win

You're sad fucks are completely insane.

Yeah, but there's no nee-sama to be a bitch sister/mother-in-law.

>that part where rem tortures and kills subaru
>hate rem afterwards
>she's so sweet after the mabeast gets killed that my heart melts anyway
WHAT IS THIS FEELING

Love.

>Sup Forums
>thinking people aren't insane

Still have to work on your grammar ESL

she is quite perceptive

You're not wrong, I'm fucking bonkers, mate.

Put simply, Subaru is trying to keep Anne-Rose from stealing Emilia.
And Anne-Rose is trying to keep Subaru from monopolizing Emilia.
Making them rivals for Emilia's affections.

Subaru being jealous of a nine-years old girl

Anne: “Emily. Subaru has just confessed that he lusts for you. How indecent.”
Subaru: “Your word choice's the indecent thing here! How are you only nine!?”

Subaru, you can beat the loli!

>All this healing between Gaarf and Frederica

SWEET

If nothing else I think ReZero is good for actually fleshing out the maids. When they were first introduced I figured they'd be the same one-note characters the whole way through with their "nee-sama nee-sama/rem rem" gimmick forever. Death resetting his relationships with them and Subaru's reaction to it is what actually got me hooked.

It's either someone close to Emilia, someone obsessed with Emilia like Subaru or someone that was forced to be obsessed with Emilia.

There aren't many options, ya dimwit.

It's the 'using the soul' part that's headcanon

How is that headcanon? We already know Puck was human once.

Well what else would be fucking used

Because the details of how Echidna made him are unknown and all anyone can say on the topic is conjecture

Memories like from that giant book of them that she has

Thanks.
I wonder if this extra arc will get a numbered LN volume

It's more likely a soul was used.

Who's that second cunt? The R one.

Based on what
And moreover are you ready to follow through and argue that Beatrice is also a soul construct

Why wouldn't she be? There's a narrative incentive to not make them just soulless constructs.

It's about their importance as living beings.

Lewes

What? That doesn't look like Lewes at all.

And wait, Clind is actually Klind?

No don't you fucking swedaddle the fucking question, what exactly makes it more likely that Puck is formed from a soul rather than memories or some other unseen/unrevealed/unwhatever magical contrivances, that you can definitively state Puck is made from a soul and this is 100% a true fact without any room for debate

I forget, does one of the Leweses actually have any soul in her or was that a complete failure?

There is room for debate, it's just that the other options are less likely, thus, my theory is better than yours.

I want you to pause for a second and think about how the japanese syllabary works and also how the letter 'c' works

Sphinx did but she's a trainwreck
The rest don't as far as I can remember

Dude I'm not asking for fucking theory debates, I'm asking why theories are being thrown around like they're facts

Imagine being this much of an AO shitter

The fanart pre-dates Lewes's (and Garfiel and Frederica's) design

Every thread until Crusch-sama gets her memories back.

It would be rather stupid to always add "It's more likely that X rather than Y" because you take everything literally like a mongoloid. Communication ought to be simple and to the point.

Theories work everywhere the same, you hold it the most likely option until something comes out and debunks it, that's how it works.

How does the letter "c" works? If you know, why did you bother not telling me how it works instead of wasting your time being a condescending faggot? I'm sure your post would have been the same length too.

His name is literally Kurindo. In Engrish you could either see that Ku either as a C or a K.
That's how we get nonsense like Juukulius.

Why didn't we keep it Klind then? K's are better than C's.

When someone asks what's up and you say 'this is up' they're going to assume you mean to say 'this is up' rather than 'this is up (maybe probably imo)' because
a) they're asking for information so they presumably don't have the basis to know whether the stuff you're referring to is theoretical or explicitly stated, and are looking for a definite answer
and
b) because they are reading your words and the words you are saying are 'this is up'. If you want to make communication simple then say what the fuck you actually mean.

I propose he be called Krind

I want all references to this character to be written as クリンド as Tappei intended.

where did you get her from? I tried to get one yesterday at an anime convention but they were sold out so fast and only the other girls were left.

It's almost as if absolute truth is a thing but it's rare.

Krint.

Because K's are cooler than C's.

E b a y

Good.

Krimd because ン does that sometimes

Cramberry juice?

mega.nz/#!pYlQgRrS!LZ3HCj7ZxFVjXVywrXlwX_hK17W7AKbNv6g4rfKfbbg

I highly doubt Subaru and Rem could even stay that close if he rejects her. It would be very bad for both of them to see each other after that.

J O Y

Aww yiss

did you write them all during the week only to release now

I had the first 1/3rd or so of chapter 5 done and finished it today and started 6 and finished it also today.
Mostly I feel bad about the slow updates so I figured what the hell.

No reason to feel bad, man. We're blessed enough just having you around to spoonfeed us.

>gweenked
What?

>Subaru: “You know! Usually you don't keep the details of an important event a secret from the
people involved! Do people throw surprise weddings for the bride and groom? Are surprise funerals ever a thing? No they are not.”

Ehehehehe.

Subaru: “So we've unexpectedly uncovered a muscle magician. Massive Beako.”
I CAST FIST

>CHAPTER 6: JUST ONE MORE LEFT

an especially ironic title since the two crusch-camp chapters are being skipped, meaning that there is ,in fact, only one more chapter left.

>all that humble Subaru
>all that bro support
>all that Beako
This was so good
Much thanks

So can someone else translate the Crusch Camp ones?

This would be quite nice since a bit of world building and a pause from all-out Emilia camp can be refreshing.

I don't really give that much of a shit about Crusch camp but I'm curious of what the hell they're doing.

Will Annerose grow up to be a lesbo?

she will grow up to be a clown

So let me get this straight that blue haired slut and generic LN/main character-kun were BFFs but then blue haired slut-chan felt into a coma and the second this happens generic LN/main character-kun forgets all about her and trys to fuck retarded/elf slut-chan? Why would anyone cheer for their waifu to end up with a faggot like that?

>forgets all about her and trys to fuck retarded/elf slut-chan?
nope

Technically she doesn't have to do anything. She could just leave and go find someone else to love.

You know, someone better suited to her who can understand her more and whom she can actually have children with.

>158068949
>Tfw want Rem to win subarubowl
>Tappei already wrote a whole lf where it happens
>she's less likely to win now
>will have to live a lonely life while watching subaru and emilia raise a family
>also has to serve them
That shit would be just evil