Which one Sup Forums?

Which one Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X1M69l7ZGlw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This one

You can't have the birds and the bees with only one.

Little little sister

Bird

BIRD A BEST

found the reddit poster

Both

I want to fuck bee so bad.

clearly

bird is the best little sister anyone could wish for.

Bee

I can't stand that all of the girls are cutting their hair. I haven't been keeping up with the novels at all lately, have any of them grown their hair out long again?

I think they're trying to say that both Mizudori and Rousokuzawa are like Koyomi.

Karen so I can we make love and make the healthiest and cutest babies

why does every damn girl on this series alternate between long and short hair?

""""""Character development""""""

NISIOISIN

Humans grow hair as they age. Naturally people cut them for hygene reasons.

I know that
my point is,most of the girls have long hair then all of sudden have short hair
Bird,Crab,Bee,Cat,Monkey,Bat
all of them alternate between hair length

The one who has the longer hair at the moment. If both are at about the same length, then bee.

Asians grow hair fastest of all the race. And yes, different race have different growth rate for hair. The slowest being africans and whites in the middle of the pack.

Why not?

Why is platinum disco so good?

Because you need the Bird AND the Bee, otherwise it's just Bee or Bird.

Marry the little little sister.
Engage in sibling bonding with the big little sister.

Listening to this while lifting is an other worldly experience

Which one was the lewder scene, the toothbrush or the bathtub?

Toothbrush, without a doubt.

Karen came from her gums. Tsukihi didn't have any equivalent hairgasm.

Tsukihi is the superior imouto. Karen is too stupid to even count as a girl. I'm not interested in the mentally handicapped.

Bee is not stupid, she is just too buff and masculine, that's why I prefer Bird

Incidentally the MC's hair keeps getting longer to the point where it looks ridiculous in the future.

The entire family is mentally handicapped user. Karen is straight up dumb, Tsukihi has an odd habit of trying to stab you to death mid-conversation and Koyomi is the most forgetful MC of all time.

Tsukihi somehow manages to have tons of friends despite that, so she either makes up for it, or she reigns it the fuck in when she's in public.

monkey

Bee's not masculine outside of fanart though.

Neither. Both are for Muraragi.

snail on point as usual

Both

youtube.com/watch?v=X1M69l7ZGlw

Fuck you I had just forgotten about that.

Both, but I like Bee more

One's devoted to her family and the other "went abroad to study dance", it's not exactly a difficult choice.

didn't this slut offer her body to some faggot ex

Can't fathom those who prefer Bird. Karen is near perfection.

It's a choice between a literal retard and a girl who's super feminine and fun to talk to.

Bird is a cunt while Bee is an adorable tomboy. The only literal retard is those who would choose the former.

Karen is just as likely to break your arm or crush your ribcage as Tsukihi. She just hypes it up less. Tsukihi's "cunt" actions are reserved to screaming theatrics and then the rest of the time she is kind, perceptive, and hard working. Meanwhile Karen is basically male Shirou without a tragic backstory.

the very best

>hands coming up from washing her pussy
God, Ararararagi is a lucky man

obviously bat

>Little little sister

just flicking his sisters bean a bit, no biggie

Cat.

But between both sisters, Bee is best because living with a hysterical woman(bird) is hell.

Tsukihi's canon more violent than Karen, I dunno why you're trying to downplay that. Most people here find that endearing about her even.

>broke Araragi's toe once
>bopped him in the face
>threatened him
versus
>broke araragi's ribs
>beat the shit out of him
>threatened him
The Araragi family is just violent and our boy has no self-awareness.

>are reserved to screaming theatrics
and stabbing with pointy objects.

>and then the rest of the time she is kind, perceptive, and hard working.
Koyomi has remarked on how often she bunks school to just laze around at home doing nothing. Both her and Karen's "kindness" doesn't go any further than them emulating Koyomi when he was younger too, they both drop it upon going to high school too. Tsukihi moreso than Karen looking at where she's at by Musibi too.

Spook.

Oh yeah. That's why she's volunteering her time to help Nadeko get her career off the ground and travelling the world. Classic laziness there.

I forgot to mention. The pointy objects never actually connected. Thus, theatrics.

>travelling the world
She's in America studying dance. She's not doing shit to help anyone in general (which is fine, she's not obligated to help people or anything)

>this picture

I said hard working, not helping people.

>studying dance
What a whore.

I want to fuck Karen. Her body is perfect. Fit and womanly.

She's not hard-working, she's always done whatever she wanted. Everyone else in the family works harder than her even.

Also Nadeko is an unsuccesful mangaka, Tsukihi keeping in touch with her best friend isn't that great an example here.

Fucking travelling the world and going to school is hard work. Being a manga assistant is crazy hard work and she's doing it for free. Being the "laziest" in a family of complete workaholics isn't a slight against her.

She's not "travelling the world", she lives in America and studies dance there. She's not formally Nadeko's manga assistant either, it's more accurate to say that they just stay in touch. Like I said, she just lives free and does whatever she wants, that's her character.

Okay? Please tell me more about how studying in a foreign country is slacking off. Please tell me more about how working at what she wants to work at is being lazy.

One with the black hair.

>Please tell me more about how studying in a foreign country is slacking off.
She went to America to study dance, of all things. Up until that point all she ever did was laze around at home and sometimes chat to Nadeko. She's not a "hard worker" user, get over it.

What's the appeal of ghost anyway? she is not sexy neither cute.

I don't know if you're ESL or baiting anymore. Those are straight-up lies.

I don't know man, it's just something about her personality and appearance that really appeals to me. Also I don't know what you are talking about, she is extremely cute.

>Bird is the only one who doesn't join the police, despite being the one who fits it the best arguably
>gets an Anzu Masaki end instead
what the hell Nisio

What am I lying about? She had a history of bunking school and lazing around at home doing nothing. She talks to Nadeko sometimes. By Musubi she lives in America to study dance.

Repeat that to anyone, no one will look at it and say "wow what a hard worker", they'll say "wow what a goddamn fuckup".

Yeah, if you cherry pick and exaggerate and add in a few lies it sounds mildly concerning. You seem to be about as smart as Karen.

Snek

Both Tsukihi and Karen regularly do volunteer work around town. Also, Tsukihi literally was Nadeko's manga assistant in Owari so saying she' only keeping in contact is bullshit. She's lazy as fuck when it's only about her but gets really active when it's about helping others, hell, she literally talks about her motivation problems with Nadeko

>thinking this is the end of birbs storyline

She'll probably end up dropping out of college a third time anyways

Glad to see Phoenix getting the love she deserves.

Tsukihi is best Araragi sister but she isn't in the top 5 of Gatari girls for me.

>Choosing one
It's like you don't even love your sisters.

I love the bird so much!

>dude incest lmao
worst part of the series

How does it feel to have garbage taste?

Bee is superior, but her song PALES in comparison to Platinum Disco
Also, short haired Bee is nothing short of heresy

Bee isn't even the best tomboy.

I want to fuck Tsukihi.

Why is she such a slut? Doesn't she have a boyfriend?