Rip Japan

The Kikes are trying to destroy the culture of Japan by promoting fat acceptance and with Naomi Watanabe leading the charge

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9XVt9ypO6xo&t=21s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who the fuck is this ham universe?

Look at those likes. Fucking anime girl profile pics

Naomi Watanabe and degenerates in the West are promoting her

God I hate fat people. Is it true that people get fined for being fat fucks over there?

Japan Sumo Association is starting a female league?

I'm sorry not trying force fat acceptance onto people but "Break" Japanese Stereotypes about women to be more polite

Next nuke.

Sadly no

You just get penalised for not meeting the minimum on the Metabo or the Standard Concerning Implementation Special Health Examinations and Special Public Health Guidance

exaclty. Whenever I smell something like this, I just know there's a non-Japanese element involved, and... sure enough, Naomi Watanabe is half non-Japanese. She's half Jap half Taiwanese. The first asian country to legalize gay marriage.

We should invade Japan again but amerimutts got in the way after the war

*China

Yeah shove fat acceptance to a country that idolizes sumo wrestlers, journalists are pretty retarded

"Soooeee, soeee, soeeee"

Right, and Matsuko Delax is promoting transvestite?
Japanese beauty standards won't follow the SJW trend. Of course there are few SJW influence wannabes around the modern arts museums and so on but these are marginals.
As for Watanabe Naomi, she's a case of "she's funny because she's fat". I don't watch much TV but last time I saw her, it was 2 years ago on summer, and she was "joking" about how her breasts accumulated heat, causing heavy sweating between the breasts, like a river in a cliff.

Hey Yoshi we appreciate your input but we are self-aware here. We KNOW we are exaggerating. We just like to be on the lookout for degeneracy and call it out early and often, because it's fun. And it's funny to see the reaction of anons who aren't in Japan/haven't been in Japan who think Japan may be susceptible. But we know it really isn't. - Ken sama

check my flag

Yes, I knew you were Jap. That's why I explained to you why you couldn't understand our nuance.

Don't you fucks already accept sumos?

>{{{Naomi}}}
it's always a fat nigger leading the charge

What is this night of a thousand larps?

You're like this type of foreigner who look at other foreigners and is like "get out of MY japan!"

Japan seems pretty anti fat degeneracy in general, at least in terms of even mainstream pop culture. It certainly seems like it would be a lot harder to change that mentality there than it was to do here. But maybe I'm wrong.

I corrected myself at
faggot

hate those guys mang

Kek

People who enable this all need to die painfully.

Its all because of those Taiwanese Democrat shitheads.
This would not be a problem if we still had the Guomingdang

>and degenerates in the West
The fat thing is new but pretty sure Japan was degenerate long before any American influence

After the Logan Paul situation why are you surprised in some of us being against foreigners

I'm stationed in Japan, dating a Japanese girl, good God the culture difference is crazy she argues alot with me, sex is awesome but to American standards she acts like a bitch sometimes

But to add on I do see alot of like shit here, like promoting white people in fashion and women having relationships with outsiders

Please tell us more user and I'm likely to guess you're stationed at Okinawa is that right? That's where most soldiers go right?

The article is incorrect.
Japan has had the type of women since the old era.
Western media has not introduced them to the west ever.

Sailor, I'm a cook. But I'm in Tokyo area.

Truly revolting.

Naomi is a Japanese name, but (((coincidentally))) there is a Hebrew name spelled and pronounced exactly the same.

it wont work. japan doesnt need anything that exists outside of japan to function, thats why they will never be bought/converted

>japan doesnt need anything that exists outside of japan to function
NOTHING...? You sure about that?

Apart from oil but youd know all about that wouldnt you uncle Sam?

Desu, I think you have bigger problems than fat acceptance.

We've been going out for a year and 4 months, Japanese people drink to much I tell her to cut back a little and she doesn't want me to meet her co-workers, but she's cool with me and her friend s

Heard the japanese eat really small portions and the food is supposed to be expensive. How do you get fat like that eating rice and ramen in the first place? I guess if you ate burgers all day it would make some sense, but do you?

>Mut
christmas cake is more popular then the chicken meme

>by promoting fat acceptance
Don't let this shit take root. Organize protests against this trash right now. Get your NEET ass outside and do something. Being fat is not okay. Sugar has been proven to cause obesity and all kinds of diseases, and is more than 10x as addictive as cocaine in lab rats. Campaign against sugar. I used to be fat and I had to get rid of added/processed sugars from my diet and it was so damn hard. I started smoking because of the stress of withdraw from it and I'm healthier than ever. A quarter of a pack of cheap cigarettes a day is easier on my cardiovascular system than being fat was.

DO NOT LET THE FATTIES DO THIS! ENCOURAGE THEM TO LOSE WEIGHT!

Christmas cake? Is that supposed to be an american thing?

chubby.asian is the best tag, deal with it nips

There's any number of fag and transvestite personalities on broadcast TV and has been for years. Most of the female "talent" regularly appearing on the variety shows are either overweight or homely, hot girls are guests on the show with more respectable jobs not lite-commedian 芸能人.

Sage and redpill all Japan threads, especially the immigration ones. literally 0% chance of not being a shill thread, a Sup Forums troll or just a dirty assed larp.

I'm so sorry

Surprisingly, no. It's a Jap thing.

Probably lots of rice.

Wasn't Japan always sexually liberated historically speaking with Samurai fucking young boys and fag acceptance and all that?

ITT:Tougou posting.

There are literally tv shows about fat shaming here calm down

>chubby.asian is the best tag, deal with it nips

Damn, she thicc! Maybe this will cure jap birth rates, getting men to start listing after big, beautiful women. They can carry more children easily. Now we just gotta pump jap guys full of testosterone and they'll be beating each other to death for the chance to mate with thicc bitches.

Ramen is full of fat

There's a difference between having a bit of fat than being a complete landwhale you fucking amerimutt

Yeah...encourage fatties... THAT’LL GET YOUR POPULATION FUCKING AGAIN...

Is being fat illegal with an exception for those who do sumo?

Well that's confusing. Are they aware of it being nonsense or is it unintentional?

Saw some clip about a germanish "gourmet" restaurant in japan and those fuckers ate like some mediocre bratwurst like it's some high end french thing. Pretty sure they had a glass of red wine with it as well. Cracks me up to think that some jap couple would make expensive reservations, dress up, and then end up eating currywurst or something like that. That's absurd.

Japan is still full of Japanese people so the social cohesion is kind of strong despite the division between the sexes. It doesn't take long to topple an empire even though it takes a hell'uva long time to build one.

>comparing athletics to fat lazy slobs

What did he mean by this?

from what I understand, only the ones who make it. Its like how we like football, but nobody gives a fuck about your high school, and the only people who follow college football are fucking losers.

> those ugly legs
so the rest is makeup I presume

typical amerimutt

no, not Japan!
you're next in the line, after the west is done it's your turn, stay strong, Nippon

She exists to be laughed at on variety shows. If you were a real 内人 you would get that. Just like the black faces.

>Family and her elder sister's 4-person family >Father is Japanese , mother is Taiwanese

Japanese wikipedia page has way more info on her.

She's half Japanese half Taiwanese.

She was born in Taiwan.

Christmas itself is pretty nonsensical, man. It's just a cake.

Poor Japan, so desperate for a domestic Yokozuna.

When you people say you hate fat people I wonder do you hate fat men or just fat women?

I just realized I've never seen a fat Asian women. Some chubby but not burger tier.

both

>all the likes are americans with anime pics

Fat "people" is the more inclusive hatred.

same

Isnt this just the usual wacky meme stuff that usually goes on in Japanese entertainment? I can see this hamplanet being a comedian and acting in comedy skits

That's because Watanabe is the exception.

OP is a fag and Japan is still 100 years away from SJW shit

You need watch more JAV

I have seen this bitch plastered on the train. Disgustingeru

Don't let the Jews grip you, Japan

>Mohammad gets triggered by people celebrating Christmas

Been to Japan last year. never saw a fat person. you overreacting my dude. I mean it's not like burger land.

I would cut her stomach open and slurp all the fat from her greasy fucking body

Nice try. You are still the first to go.

Nice

we need to spread this video before the ((they)) take it down youtube.com/watch?v=9XVt9ypO6xo&t=21s people need to know who is the mastermind behind feminist groups around the world

Massively underrated

I think this is more like what OP had in mind

Nothing is beyond taint

Harpoons ready!

>promoting fat acceptance

Why do (((they))) use the same formula again and again?

Close your country to the west just like you guys did before.
Just see how fast countries like France or the UK were niggerified and its culture destroyed, in around 15 to 20 years.

豪快なデブキャラは昔からいる

Oh my god

I need eyebleach

I thought you guys ate whales n shiet

>I need eyebleach
>bleach

Orihime really let herself go