Brit/pol/ - Cornish National Liberation Army Edition

>Most British companies are optimistic about the future post-Brexit
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/26/british-companies-optimistic-future-post-brexit/

>NHS chief calls on parents to show some 'tough love' in obesity battle
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/25/nhs-chief-calls-parents-show-tough-love-obesity-battle/

>Voters to show ID in anti-fraud trial
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38440934

>Prevent anti-terror scheme defended
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38440939

>BREXIT BOOST: Britain will gain £24BILLION per year after EU exit - says new report
express.co.uk/news/politics/747369/Brexit-boost-Britain-gain-billions-every-year-European-exit

>'There's no war in France!' Farron mocked for urging Britain to accept Paris migrants
express.co.uk/news/politics/747327/Tim-Farron-Liberal-Democrats-Paris-migrants-child-refugees-asylum-seekers

>Berlin's Left-Wing Coalition Govt Refused to Acknowledge Islamist Terror Just Two Weeks Before the Christmas Market Truck Attack
breitbart.com/london/2016/12/26/new-berlin-government-refuses-acknowledge-existence-left-wing-extremism/

>The Queen DID Back Brexit After All
breitbart.com/london/2016/12/26/queen-back-brexit/

>Laura Kuenssberg says source told her the Queen backed Brexit
theguardian.com/politics/2016/dec/26/queen-did-back-brexit-run-up-to-referendum-laura-kuenssberg

>Out – and into the world: Why The Spectator backed Brexit
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/12/world-spectator-backed-brexit/

>Government to launch pilot scheme forcing voters to produce ID
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/voters-pilot-scheme-id-eric-pickles-electoral-commission-cabinet-office-a7496121.html

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2018/01/25/takeaway-fined-for-keeping-used-toilet-roll-in-open-bucket-7260856/
ratings.food.gov.uk/
express.co.uk/news/politics/747327/Tim-Farron-Liberal-Democrats-Paris-migrants-child-refugees-asylum-seekers
youtube.com/watch?v=7gvMfq-OEQw
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42827333
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for pakis out

Doomsday clock has moved forward again

>got stuck in fucking Cardiff for two days last december because arriva trains have never heard of weather
>sent in the compensation form
>waited fie fucking week
>letter from them today
>we don't have to repay you shit but here's half your ticket value in travel vouchers, chump

And gradually I began to hate them.

>Royal mail still not here

Fuck the South, Northumbrian revival when?

>tfw we're sharing a thread with poorthern subhumans

Dark times ahead lads

You're a loser

>tfw you will never be conscripted and sent to fight the CNLA
>tfw you and your squad will never burn a c*rnish bakery to the ground and rape the baker's daughter for helping the CNLA
>tfw you will never bomb truro to rubble

based, rape of c*Rnwall when?

Jokes on you kiddo, I'm from a decent area, although I won't deny the plight of my people. At least we don't cry when the weather drops a few degrees.

>never lost an argument
>living as a Road Pirate
>don't need my mother to supply me with a constant source of beef and tomato pot noodles to survive
>have fucked a black girl in the dark and seen my willy do a magic trick
All wins .

I was on an arriva train the other week and it was delayed by an hour so instead of the 1709 to Holyhead it became the 1809 to Aberyswth

SOON
we can literally bomb bakeries like assad then

>anywhere in the north
>decent

I bet the mere mention of Thatchers makes your cock shrivell

I make my own beef and tomato Pot Noodles, although my mum does buy them

reminder our veterans are living in cars

#troopsbeforepoles
#showracismtheredcard

>You will never fight in the CNLA's War of Independence
>You will never force the Steinocracy out of Padstow after a hard-fought campaign
>You will never round up the second-homers and send them to POW camps
>You will never destroy the Tamar Bridge and set up minefields at all the crossing points to keep the Emmets out

Just neutron bomb everything west of Chester, we'll die with gratitude on our lips

Did King Arthur actually exist?

Maybe, sort of, though possibly not as one person

yes

Nah lad, my family are red pilled on her, we know the miners were taking the piss. Too many retarded "I voted Labour my whole life" cretins around here sadly, hope some day they'll realise labour have done nothing for them.

North Wales from Conway onwards is based

when will his reign of terror end?

>Cornish National Liberation Army
The Ooo Arr Ayy

I can't even look at my own sister in law who voted labour the same way anymore i quote on quote "Britain is a dead country, theres no point fighting for it might as well get all the benefits before it collapses".

Well read middle class family detected

It would be lovely without all the fucking people

>"Britain is a dead country, theres no point fighting for it might as well get all the benefits before it collapses".
Based comedian pilled sister in law

Takeaway fined for keeping used toilet roll in open bucket
metro.co.uk/2018/01/25/takeaway-fined-for-keeping-used-toilet-roll-in-open-bucket-7260856/

This is why I never eat takeaway food unless the establishment has a food hygiene rating.

ratings.food.gov.uk/

ISLAM UT!!!!

anglostash

or stache rather

You know it

Sounds based tbqh

>i quote on quote

[spoiler]well done on the double (You)[/spoiler]

>having to reply twice

Eddie-kun gives pats to Micks in exchange for pot noodles.

She's a quadroon who has done every drug imaginable and fucked a guy of every race at the same time.

>tfw she has 3 kids, all fucking 3 are blonde hair blue eyed

N*rtherners are subhumans.

Well done, I underestimated your retardation at first glance.

>full comedian pill obtained
Can you give me her number, I need to learn from her.

>calls other people retarded
>joined the army as a jeepmonkey and lives in a car

>'There's no war in France!' Farron mocked for urging Britain to accept Paris migrants
>express.co.uk/news/politics/747327/Tim-Farron-Liberal-Democrats-Paris-migrants-child-refugees-asylum-seekers

why won't you take these poor children in?

>tfw are lad just started the race war

Fuck off you nonce

French rioting over Nutella

The mutt was probably with them in the car not someone hit on the street

the french have always been feeble minded

Do you quote on quote that?

do you literally sit in a car and shitpost on britpol all day? Have you tried getting a job? dealing drugs?

I have a job, I'm on a training course today and this is my lunch break, you can quote on quote me on that

Thoughts on the whole Hezbollah thing there whining about on DP? I don't really follow middle East politics

you've been on lunch break for a while. what sort of job centre volunteering for smackheads/spastics is this then

You drinking yet?

bullying spastics is illegal m8

Since 1200.
Just took a swig of rum actually

I'm going for some cider in a couple minutes

hahahhaha

why is there so many fucking military adverts on TV, are we invading another desert

Probably the usual cycle of over redundancy followed by over recruitment. It's the most efficient way of completely stripping the armed forces of experienced and skilled manpower

Fucking British leftists, they're spoil our lives.

I pray to god Trump goes to Aberdeen and not Edinburgh or Glasgow for a state visit. Reason being it's too far north and too unionist for a protest to be successful, this not to mention there is no established Antifa group or any left-wing fuckery up there. Inviting him anywhere else would turn into a fucking riot.

I'm not kidding when I say that, inviting him to Balmoral would make him look weak because it can be shut off from the public with no issues but at the same time you'd have SNP councilors and other retards encouraging protestors to storm Glasgow City Chambers if he was going to speak there. He needs to plan this very carefully, lest we get four days of wogs stealing basmati rice.

fucking this, Trump is trying to express the views of the normal people and is being bullied by leftists. Because somehow no one fucking loves burkas and the Muslim culture.

Disgusting drink

>Be me
>At a job interview
>Doing customer service role plays
>So a customer comes in furious and needs to be calm down
>*guy goes on an angry rant at me*
>Mind goes completely blank as I get intimidated by his acting even though I know it's not real
>5 second pause after he stops his rant
>Shrug my shoulders
Autism

Fuck rum. Vodka is the cleanest. In case of flavours I'd chose a tequila.

youtube.com/watch?v=7gvMfq-OEQw

COME ON MOHAMMED MY SON

for someone who is allegedly employed you manage to spend a lot of time here

Fucking foxes everywhere

I’ll fight alongside you Celtbro. The Anglo must be brought to ruin.

hahaha ive been feeding them in my area m8!
the number of them on my road alone has double lmao

AHAHAHAHA Brits are so cucked and weak

It’ll be a shitshow. Trump has already visited Italy, France and Germany with little trouble but we have to throw our toys out the pram over mythical ‘British values’.

This sums up my gf, she’s from Doncaster so the idea of voting anything but Labour is alien to her. Love discussing politics with her as she says retarded shit every time. No matter what I say she will still always vote Labour.

>Letting your gf vote

Get a load of this cuck

kekd

Welcome to arriva trains.

They're in their own world, and fuck themselves over.

niggers will be niggers.

You're taking me wrong. It's a pain to watch our culture. I've read Sherlock when I was a schoolkid, and watched Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels when I was a student. It's a paint to watch our culture is declining.

Brainlet bugmen

To be absolutely honest. My point is that you're watching on yanks and think that Jews somehow influence your world. I think that Muslims disturb our culture, I really want Deus Vult and exterminate shiskins. It's our, it's my fucking culture I've grown up. Fuck them.

>British AntiFa getting rewarded after defeating the Nazis, 1945(colourised)

Bang on. Parts of cardiff look like, and smell like bangladesh.

How anyone can say they're "adding to our culture" is beyond me. They've destroyed parts of the city. Same for various other places around the UK.

Feminism. Bringing men down instead of lifting women up.

>Six BBC male presenters agree to pay cuts
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42827333

>Jennifer James, who has raised £20,000 to fund a legal challenge to the decision by the Labour Party to allow self-defining women on to All-Women-Shortlists, has been suspended by the Labour Party over a tweet which said women do not have a penis.
>Left-wing feminist Jennifer, a mother, also warned that: "In fifteen years' time when your daughters miss out on their Uni places cos of men, when your mum is in a hospital ward with men, when the Olympic women's 100m gold is won by a man and when a fully grown man follows your little girl into the women's loos at Maccys... remember us".

> "In fifteen years' time when your daughters miss out on their Uni places cos of men, when your mum is in a hospital ward with men, when the Olympic women's 100m gold is won by a man and when a fully grown man follows your little girl into the women's loos at Maccys... remember us".
I, for one, can't wait for men to re-assert their dominance

>remember us
FORGIVE AND FORGET
EXPECTO PATRONUM

Yeah enjoy it you lefty fucks, you are the ones who did this. No point crying now.

It's fucking hilarious watching feminists tear eachother apart over trannys

>not having a gf who just votes for who you tell her to
Apply yourself, I turned her from a Conservative voter into a UKIP voter and ballot spoiler.

In my view. The Sup Forums's general opinion on Jews doesn't count, it's a local American problem. Every other country is under the other problems. The EU is "gang raped" by Muslims, Russia suffers corruption and the dishonest government and so forth.

Sounds like a right obnoxious cunt
>tfw my missus votes for who i tell her to vote for
Get on my level son

>missus

Brainlet.

>turned her from a Conservative voter into a UKIP voter

How hard did you have to hit her in the head?