Modern white women

Thoughts Sup Forums?

For context: this is a standard example of the kind of noseberg rhetoric that this girl espouses whenever it comes to social politics. I know what my immediate reaction was to seeing this particular gem, so I'm curious as to what you fine folks make of it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3phKcQ2dIkI
forum.wordreference.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>a man does not have to care what a woman thinks

> Nipple piercing see through the shirt

Degenerate who's received her share of pipe but wants to justify it in her mind so as to prolong the inevitable sense of loneliness and misery that will be her thot life in a few short years. But even then, she will blame men and distance herself from all accountability.

>a woman doesn't have to be respectable to be respected
OK

Jeez what a slut

Respected by whom?

Judging a book by its cover is a human nature. If you dressed like a slut then you'll get treated like a slut.

If you dress modestly then people will treat you with actual respect.

Certainly not herself

she didn't finish...

a woman doesn't have to be modest to be respected....

by other immodest people.

Women should not have rights. They're fucking morons and most of them are traitors.

"a woman needs have no morals to be respected" kek
BE GONE THOT

Women should never be respected

>respecting women

That's an unlawful apropiation of respect. My respect is mine and I'm the one who chooses who to handle it to.

Yeah because women care if you respect them or not.
They only distinguish between attention/ignoring.Give more attention to modest females and she will change her style .
Give more attention to less modest females and she will call them sluts.And object to such messages

Respect is earned not given.

>A woman does not have to be modest in order to be respected

Translation: I want to be a worthless whore but not face the consequences of people treating me like one afterwards

Her shirt is logically valid. It's the difference between a condition being necessary versus sufficient. Modesty is sufficient to satisfy a certain respectability, but it is not necessary. She could conceivably have another trait, experience, or status that satisfies respectability. She would not be perfectly respectable though, and it sounds like she is making an excuse for being a distraction. It is a shit test user, and you have to put her back in line.

Multicultural eye shadow

>Thot
>Nigger words

>t. slutology major

They just wear or say all those things to be edgy, they think that they are liberated by that, true is they don't have a inch of self respect

youtube.com/watch?v=3phKcQ2dIkI gas her

In math, if a point (x,y) is a solution it satisfies the sufficient conditions.

if it is not a point, it doesn't satisfy the necessary conditions.

The only striking thing is that people like this react to 'the male gaze' like a sharia patrol in Riyadh, but also dress like prostitutes.

The future is a thot patrol (by thots for thots) condemning you to beheading for gazing too long at an uncovered woman.

That's pretty funny on an ironic level.

>I deserve unconditional respect.

>respect is earned
>I dont want to earn your respect
>respect me anyway
No

How well does that seem to be working for women so far? They dress and act like whores and expect people not to treat them in the manner in which they present themselves. If women want respect they should stop acting like niggers.

For what it's worth, I know her personally, and she's far from promiscuous. If anything, she strikes most people as confused and emotionally fragile.

Not to go full Andrew Marantz here, but these might well be contributing factors to her attraction to these kinds of ideas. "People don't accept me anyway, so I may as well passively try to distrupt social norms and adopt these ideas", basically.

And I don't need your consent

I follow a young artist on twitter, she is a beautiful young woman.

She posted a photo of herself in a revealing top and I felt like her mother, worrying about her.

She posted a photo of herself in a pretty dress and I thought she looked like a princess.

So from a motherly perspective, when I see too much reveal, I can sense an underlying insecurity and need to be validated physically.

Fair point

As men, I think the most powerful action is to consistently reinforce imagery of beautiful and strong women.

Shaming women will have the opposite effect.

Set positive trends.

White women should be more like Swedish women

I agree entirely. This was knowledge that our ancestors learnt the hard way, and used for thousands of years, yet mildly intelligent 20-somethings think that their Jewish relativist brand of leftism is somehow above all of that.

>whom
who're

itsfreerealestate

/thread

Here's the thing about respect
You can't force people to respect you, it's one of the few things that nobody can control but yourself

I have been corrected for using whom before -

Let us examine why

Whom should be used to refer to the object of a verb or preposition. When in doubt, try this simple trick: If you can replace the word with “he”' or “'she,” use who. If you can replace it with “him” or “her,” use whom. Who should be used to refer to the subject of a sentence.

I think you hit the nail on the head

He was respected by the people (that/who) he worked with ...
forum.wordreference.com
English Only English Only

30 Mar 2016 - I have seen these examples in the grammar Practical English Usage by Michael Swan:

He was respected by the people with whom he worked (formal)

This. You can't argue with the results.

The average women, considering the bell curve, has a biological impetus (the way their brains are grow and are structured while growing up, in addition to their hormone mixture once puberty kicks in) towards emotion and emotional fulfillment. Again, it's a bell curve, so some women will manifest male traits more strongly than other women, but on average, women have a metaphysical need, with biological roots, for emotional and spiritual fulfillment.

Anecdotal evidence in modern society seems to suggest that a healthy family (including a strong husband and closeness to her children) as well as a healthy spiritual fulfillment (I'm an atheist, but we have to realize that most people, including the average woman, need Jesus) will increase the happiness of the average woman, who is currently being socially engineered into a career, "liberation" (degeneracy), and a perpetual perception of victimhood, all of which makes the average woman highly unfulfilled and unhappy. Thus, we have a roastie and feminist slob epidemic.

This can only be solved by men. Fix yourselves, grab a woman before she's been corrupted, and raise a solid family outside of the public education system.

Women are "corrupted" by nature through their impetus you idiot. Go read what the Greek philosophers even had to say.

They know no morality and have loyalty only towards material value.

Ergo...Dem tittays.

SUNGLASSES OF RESPECT

You're gonna quote ancient Greek philosophy as the authority on this subject while I pull from our most recent understanding in psychology and biology? Get out of my fucking face.

Respect is not demanded, it is earned.

so to put it more concisely...you disagree with the t-shirt girl.....

respect me!

Source

Modesty and humility are attributes that warrant respect.

>nice tits toots

Immediately banned forever.
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccckkkkkkkk

You mean whom'st've'd?

damn she got fucked up lmao

>being this women hating faggot
And you say save the white race and make white children, haha! Without white women, any sort of White ethnostate you've been babbling about like a retard will never exist. You literally can't survive without white women.

>b-but muh azn qt
They are not an alternative as of being not beautiful like White women. If you don't respect White women, you don't get to talk about racial purity or saving muh race, you incels.

You're a fucking retard. Whores need to be slutshamed again and drop their feminist garbage, meanwhile Sup Forums will always elevate traditional women. Shut the fuck up cuck

Modern *Western Women

Hey nice shirt slut.You ever get your ass filled with cum then have to fart it out???

>wearing some t-shirt
>SLUT!

White """""""men"""""" logic haha

Fuck off shariablew

Free speech is all speech cur

>can't handle any criticism
>can't read
yep its a roastie

>wearing some slut t-shirt
>SLUT!
Ftfy dumb cunt

>present yourself as a slut
>I'm not a slut tho
female "logic"
>""""""men"""""" logic
>real men WANT to marry sluts
haha no

>all white women are these specific lefty women from the picture I posted on Chinaman cartoon appreciation forum!
No wonder why you can't get a White girlfriend.

>No wonder why you can't get a White girlfriend.
Nah thats probably because america has little to no white people left.

>qt3.14 gives me number
>proceeds to show me her tinder profile and graphically describe losing her virginity
>explains that she has no regrets and continues to fuck on a tri monthly basis

How am I supposed to respect this trash?

>graphically describe losing my virginity to a whore and explain that I reconize this was stupid and that she could admit the same thing
>she says I didn't treat women properly

Nigger wat? Not calling that bitch anytime soon for sure.

Women don't deserve to own shoes.

And men don't deserve to own anything

Did you see that movie bone tomahawk? Those troglodytes had some pretty neat ideas regarding women.

I'm not degenerate enough to spend time watching hollywood movies, you numale cuck.

You don't even know what respect means

this guy gets it

you seem like the type of guy who never gets girls lmao

I have a little friend that respects her very much

Who would have thot?

>Still can't read
Why don't roastie version of brainlet exist?

Makes me wonder: what do they think women have to do in order to be respected?

>Goy in ID tag

Lol.

>If you don't respect White women,

>Women: We want to be sluts and be treated like nuns. We deserve special treatment because we are women.
No.

We don’t all think this on pol

>modern WHITE women
Hello KIKE-puppet.
How does it feel to be the tool of a KIKE?
Are you afraid of your job being replaced with a KIKE bot instead?

OOGA BOOGA KILL DA WITE WIMMINZ!!! OOGGA

Not to be on any side of this issue, but that girl’s t shirt does heavily insinuate promiscuity.

I have a white gf faggot and she isnt a tatt'd up half dressed whore. Your arguement is shit likely because you are a shill trying to divide the discussion away from identifying trash women.

Lel

>never gets girls
>girls
>not a single girl of high quality

Nigger I get phone numbers all damn day but I don't call half of em because they are hoes. I slutshame them and walk away. The other user is right. First prove your worth, then show that they don't hold any power between their legs whatsoever. Then society might improve.

>my idea of how people gain respect is universally shared and true with everyone, it's not like I'm wearing this shirt because my opinion is in the minority or anything

>I have a white gf
Bahahahaha sure, that's why you are on Sup Forums now. You don't have a girlfriend and you never will

I am so glad I am married when I see this shit.

Your lies aren't going to enforce themselves, sweetheart. You still need men.

This tshirt would make more sense if that message was written in Arabic.

>sweetheart
Hahaha faggot. For sure I won't need you because you are a sissy virgin

They do though. They deserve to own their labor’s agreed salary.

As a result of about 100 years of civil rights, they can no longer own a woman and lead the family (which is what you’re referring to i think). This, in itself is not a problem. The problem is societal: for the same reason that a woman would never date a guy shorter than she is, a woman would seldom date a man who earns less or is less educated than she. As women get more educated, the pool of men that are richer and more educated than they dwindles, leaving the frequently-discussed imbalanced of “the top 20% of men being sought by the top 80% of women”.

That, in combination with the recent turn of events in politics, where women have begun to accuse white men of every crime under the sun (racism, colonialism etc) has led to a division between the sexes, a division that i fear may become far worse if sex bots do in fact end up being sold.

Just an observation (not a threat or anything): you might end up getting treated poorly as an aggregate in the next 20 years as a result of the actions of a few feminists, kind of like how men were treated like rapists for the actions of a few college rapists

>he doesn't have a girlfriend
Laugh at this faggot projecting. This site brings in a huge cross section of society.

It's true, but irrelevant. You respect people worthy of respect. If some topless slut cures cancer or unifies physics, I'm sure she would respected by all. But the useless cunt in that OP has probably never accomplished anything more than beating her friends at beer bong.

>i'm clever! share my photos on facebook/IG please :)

Live the nigger lifestyle, get spoken of in nigger terms.

nice milkers