Should we deport all gypsies to their ancestral homeland of Hungary?

Should we deport all gypsies to their ancestral homeland of Hungary?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.hu/search?q=romania gipsy&client=firefox-b-ab&dcr=0&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjooc7I2_XYAhWKfFAKHQqHAT0Q_AUICigB&biw=1920&bih=986
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/9719058/European-Roma-descended-from-Indian-untouchables-genetic-study-shows.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romania_during_World_War_I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ABSO LUTELY

Pls no.

Take gypsy Orban . He's at least half Roma(nian)

t. gyppos

cmon man we should be united against the gypsy menace. we should round up all bulgarian, romanian and hungarian gypsies and wall them off

...in Hungary

...at the bottom of lake Balaton

Transylvania is Hungary.

google.hu/search?q=romania gipsy&client=firefox-b-ab&dcr=0&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjooc7I2_XYAhWKfFAKHQqHAT0Q_AUICigB&biw=1920&bih=986

kill them all

I'm sure it still is in your heart.

Serious question tho. How can we deport them all back to India?
If bozgors help we will give them 1 m^2 of Transylvania.

Yeah that region belongs 100% to Hungariantards except only 3 judete have a majority of hungarotards in them.
Kill yourself faggot

You forgot the "-" mate

>Back to India
What?why?

Because gypsies are invaders from india?

Because he's retarded, they're mostly Pakistanis.

>If bozgors help we will give them 1 m^2 of Transylvania.
No, clearly the only way to escape the Transylvanian question is to create a union.

"Invaders" gives them a bit too much credit, they were brought here as slaves by the mongols.

they pretty much leave by themselves to western Europe. why bother?

Just saw this.
>14.7 % not declared
WHAT?

>deport them back to India
India is already overpopulated.
got a better idea
>Muslim chimp out
>they get btfo
>''muslims are hiding among the gypsie population in Europe'' oh noes we gotz to do something!
>round up most of the gypsies
>time for Compulsory sterilization

Gypsies are so bad that it would be immoral for us to repatriate them to Pooinlooistan.

yes without them romania can cacht other mediterranean countries like italy or spain

Cease your divide tactics rabbi

t. Gábor Székely

Nobody claims Dacians didn't exist though.

Wait...is Hungary only 80% white? And they are supposed to be the role model and Le savior of Europe? Sweden, the most cucked country on earth, is even 80% white.
>MUH STRONK FENCE

Yes to Africa.

I'm more Romanian than all your ancestors combined, cunt .Antagonizing Romania's neighbors in this day and age is not the right thing to do

The ancestral homeland of gypsies is India, send them there.

Gypsy ethnostate in Hungary when???

No sweden is 25% white rest shitskins.

>tfw your nation's greatest event is the jewish redrawing of monarchic europe's borders

I knew this would be a Romanian thread and I wasn't disappointed

I had no idea Hungary had King Pepe on its coat of arms. But why is he facing away?

Why don't you two work together and push the Gypsies back to India?
Then neither of you will have gypsies and will have the first time in history you two ever agreed on something.

How does 14,7% undeclared automatically means they aren't white?
Fyi that last census was over politicised, and people refused to give certain data - such as their ethnicity as a political statement.

We have a better one though.

gyppos are of indian descent,they should be sent to india from all european countries.I know there is bad blood between us but we managed to survive through a lot of ordeals.

ffucking gypos stay in your country>
>t. Gábor Székely
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: rCbi0e45) 01/26/18(Fri)14:42:36 No.158077999▶
>File: hungarians dont know history.jpg (66 KB, 680x693)
> (OP)

I thought Hungary was supposed to be an evil far right dictatorship, how are there any roma left that aren't in death camps?

You are confused. Their ACTUAL homeland is the sea. We should deport them all with huge ships to the surface of the Black Sea.

Be careful not to chug on Orban's you subhuman shit.

what's sad is that in 2 of their regions the gyppos want autonomy which is kinda ironic because they tried the same shit in romania with the so called Tinutul Secuiesc.

cmon vlad show us our soldiers in b*charest

>tfw your Germanic masters feel bad enough about you to drag your sorry ass troops along with them

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/9719058/European-Roma-descended-from-Indian-untouchables-genetic-study-shows.html

Suck a dick

they were on their way to the russian front,while in the first photo you tried to take back transivania so we shoved our dick so hard up ur ass we ended up in budapest

>tfw your greatest war is with an enemy that laid down its arms
>tfw you defeat the meme army of 200 000 as opposed to the Imperial Army of 2 000 000
Meanwhile Hungarians created Romania. The first Romanian dynasty was Hungarian kek.
80 % White would still be better than 99% marxist dildo riding faggots, and race betraying bbc riding cunt

>this amount of (you)s

romanian butthurt is so real

ur mentally retarded the name romania was given to the 2 principates wallachia and moldova after the unification becasue france and the austro-hugarians were afraid that if we were to be called Dacia we would make territorial claims on transilvania and dobrogea

>*kills 30,000 magyarshits*
>"Nothing personnel Janos"

it's a fact but you are the butthurt one homie

Daco-Romans?
More like Hunno-Romans

Sure but return the land you stole from hem as well

But he's the most based politician in Europe right now. How can you speak ill of him?

Basarab had Turkic roots, he himself was culturally a Vlach though as can be attested unanimously by historical sources.

the term romania was first used in the 1850 when they united wallachia and moldova like i mentioned earlier.Mean while you were a turkish shithole while we only had to pay tribute because they kept taking massive losses every time they invaded us and gave up on the idea of conquering us

We’ll take the them. Lots of qts.

you already have a gyppo community in NYC

gypos don't look like that unfortunately

Dont try it mate, they age like shit and produce mongrel offsprings.

And we will give them all to you.
Thank you Muttmerica.

(((Wikipedia)))
In reality it's like 10-11% gypsies, 80% Hungarians and the rest is slovaks, ukranians and other slavs, plus some chinks and arabs.

I’ve been to NYC, I don’t recall seeing any. Then again there’s a lot of Italians up there too and Gypsies and Italians look pretty much the same to me.

>(((Wikipedia)))
(((actual Hungarian census)))

What"s the difference?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romania_during_World_War_I

good you mentioned that you massacred romanian civilians in transilvania.You had to publicly appologize at the UN court for this.

>implying we view romanians as human beings

good thing you sucked the jews cocks for accidentally killing them tho.Fkn sub-human mongoloids.No wonder the Austrians never wanted to unify back your sorry asses.

No, don't let these dirty immigrants into a superior EU country

kek

Kill them with fire!!!

Put them in chambers!!!
Muie la cio

Dude. Don't hate them. We created them for fucks sake. They have been jewed to the point they know not what they say/do.
The nigger loving Wesdt-cucks turned out former colonies against through their kikery.
Instead, teach them about their true Hunno-Roman origins.

Hungarians are even worse than gypsies.

Why do you romanians, the infamous bosnian amerimutt and Hungarians keep pointing fingers like that at eachother and make these retarded fucking threads?
You're all the cancer of Europe. Subhuman gypsies.
The western world would be far better without southeastern """Europe""" and it's cockroach genetics.
I haven't seen a single fucking white hungarian, romanian or balkan in my entire life.
And do I really need to explain what they all have in common that you all natsoc cunts are implying you genuinely hate?

leaf you stay the fuck out of this,you have no fucking clue what you are talking about

The romanians were good for killing turks that one time (thanks vlad), but even he was an unstable psychopath and basically represents the best of what they had to offer. Now days they aren't out impaling mudslimes so what's the point?

impaling 20000 turks as a warning was kind of an achievment.He literally deforested a region to make the spikes.

>the eternal town rapist

Yes they are none whites!

At lest Hungaria is not a lost cause for not opening their boarders

Wait, are you Hungarian?

also why the fuck do hungarians even consider themselvs white,you have mongol traits,you are geneticaly asian

>vlad
Had more Magyar blood than actual Vlach blood. Look up his family tree.
You are objectively wrong fief. It is an indisputable historical fact, that our boy, Vezer-apa (leader-father) founded the first independent Romanian state by declaring it independent from Hungarian rule.
Prior to Hungarian colonization efforts, Vlachs were semi-nomadic stateless volk.
We created your state. You are effectively Hungarlings. You are family my Hunno-Roman friend.
See:

pls dont fight i like u both
oke maybe the hungarians more because muh steppe brothers

Okay, I kekked to this one but only because Moldovans are annoying as fuck.

Romania is effectively in its rebellious teenager years fighting Daddy Hungry-o.
They will eventually come around when they fully realize how much the west-cucks really jewed them, and don't give a fuck about them.

Holy fucking shit you are! Not only a Magyar dog but also a traitor to his own nation. How do you have the nerve to come here and talk about Hungary when you've abandoned your own people diasporafag?

we get this in every hungarian-romanian thread and its still not true

Relax baby, does it bother you that we created you? You'll be fine. Swallow the Hun-pill, it will do you good.
>diasporafag
This meme might apply to Romanians, but is irrelevant for Hungarians. We are a nation without borders. Our idenity is not tied to any political unit, it is tied to our blood and soul. A Hungarian can be on mars and still be a full blooded Hungarian. This is the legacy of Trianon. We have been made into eternal jews; that is, connected spiritually and not simply geographically.