Roastie necks herself after accidentally telling bf she's a slut

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5315417/Teenager-hanged-accidentally-sending-message.html#comments

>17
>disgusting tattoos
>coke junkie
>couldn't resist spreading her legs as soon as he went to university
Is there anything worse than the modern female?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bxQpL5cmNEQ
yahoo.com/news/yahoo-news-now-191933606.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Expecting a high school girl friend to stay faithful while you're in college

At least she removed herself.

This

I wish it was more common.

I'm failing to see the tragedy here.

youtube.com/watch?v=bxQpL5cmNEQ

This, but what the fuck are Whites doing killing themselves over stupid shit like this?

>opportunity to reclaim our Race
>kill themselves cus muh social problems

>he thinks that was a 100% white woman
?????
She was almost certainly from Latino descent

Good.

The author of that article knew exactly what they were doing when they wrote that.
Props.

Doesn't look like any beaner I've ever encountered.

>t. beaner

Is this what journalism is these days? Justifying no-name sluts for cheating while ignoring real issues? And then they wonder why alternative media is surpassing them.

When did it change from hung to hanged?

>tragic final text
>tragic
wew

Whites have strong morals and values, leftover from when they used to mean something

It's always been hanged when referring to people. Hung is grammatically incorrect in that context.

I really hope the BF doesn't get blamed here, she cheated and couldn't handle the guilt

>Whites doing killing themselves over stupid shit like this?
Degeneracy

I'm hung.
You get hanged, soyboy.

Good.

>teen slut sluts around because slut
>bf finds out after she tells him in one of the most emasculating ways imaginable because slut
>bf breaks up with slut because slut
>slut kills herself because she realized she was a horrid slut and cannot go on any longer
I'm still trying to find the tragic part here...

fucking kek

That's a human being, mate. She was 17. Everyone is fucking stupid at 17.

Ah fuck it, you've already categorized everyone on Earth as pure bastions of morality or irredeemable scum who deserve death. I'm not going to convince you that people are three dimensional now.

She didn't give a fuck about the guilt. She gave a fuck about getting found out.

Guarantee she would've had no problem hiding it from him for decades.

Today, when you learned the proper usage.

A shirt is hung.

A man is hanged.

Im not surprised, she looks like the type to fuck niggers behind your back.

Good.

And when did it change from funnier to more fun?

>Keeps making shitty decisions
And nothing of value was lost

>HURR DURR THAT WAS A HOOMAN ONCE
>HURR DURR HOW DURRR YOU JUDGE HER FOR BEING A SLUT

Next you're gonna tell me how every single person that ever lived has sucked 400 cocks and it's normal to do so.

>tfw every thot is able to kill herself and i can't find the strength to do it

how is that possible

Thanks

Is English not your first language?
It's always been hanged my dude

no not at all with those blue eyes. you are one of these dumbasses who thinks any white person that has dark hair isnt white

She could not live as honorable woman,but at least died as one.There are worse cases

yes like the good ol' days of tarring and feathering then car bombing war memorials

Self correcting problem.

Spud status : rekt

>strayan white knight
Is there anything more pathetic?

A girl who actually killed himself instead of doing for attention. Wonder where the bf was that night.

At least she had the decency to kill herself. You have to respect that

And nothing of value was lost

>We stayed in contact by text messages and phone calls but she got upset about something that somebody had said to her about a girl I was seeing before I met her.
>She told me that she felt like I had lied to her and I tried to convince her otherwise but she said she didn't want to be here anymore
lol
what are the chances that the 'accidental' snapchat was a pic of her sucking someone else's dick that she sent out of revenge?

Another life claimed by (((snapchat))).
How does it feel (((Evan Spiegel)))???
:)

Being labeled a 'slut' in a woman's eyes is similar to financial ruin for a man. Don't forget she's one out of another thousand who ride strange cocks who had some morals. She didn't have to kill herself, but its a stark contrast to 'muh body, muh choice majority bitchs of today. God we have strayed

The guy must feel like a real stuff now. Having a 17 year kill themselves over you if a huge self esteem boost and raises SMV.

>european
>retarded
kys

>thot
Idk but you should kill yourself for using this word

>be roasty
>get BF
>deeply in love, enough to kill herself over breaking with him
>still cheat
>be stupid enough to send evidence of cheating to bf
>remove yourself from life because regret of being a roastie
women where a mistake.
i still think that the whole "women are property" Muslims have is kinda right.
they are not better than animals.

Good to see there are still some people without sunlight deficiencies here.

Imagine not only commiting suicide as a result of the inability to handle your own slut shame, but also leaving said slut legacy in a national newspaper.
This phase of self-obsession has long past the point of no return, and instead of just being a social problem it is now having more drastic effects.
Maybe it will fix itself based on the evidence, but the population will drop as a result.
>oh well

Good riddance.

She killed herself to make him feel guilty for judging her. It's telling that her final two snaps were to him saying "knowing that you hate me is enough"

this
all her classmates are gonna want his benis

He was probably fucking girls at the college too.

This is advanced Australian shitposting

Not everyone is a morally reprehensible moron at 17.
Just because nowadays most people are children until 25 doesn’t mean they can’t still have a good head on their shoulders by their late teens.
She was weak and offed herself; sad and common, but certainly not the case with everyone. Some of us are more flawed than others, so just being a “three dimensional person” isn’t synonymous with being a slut.

Unless you’re one of those 2D pure waifu types, I guess.

Well at least she killed herself. I'm sure she was gonna be a total slut who would have fucked over every guy she was with.

I love a story with a happy ending

shit wrong file.

Americans just look ugly

If only we could adopt some muslim values minus the whole "being a mentally deranged arab hellbent on destroying culture because a goatfucker prophet said it was god's will"

Guess who's getting all A's on his exams?!

You're going to jail for misgendering her you fucking scumbag.

On one hand I feel kind of bummed that a decent looking white girl is dead and her genes won't be passed on.

On the other, shes a thot and a rostie so who cares?

Physically removed.

She probably wouldn't have cheated if the media didn't glorify it.

He she has some redeeming qualities, I mean she still offed her self

And you're one of those dumbasses that thinks anyone with blue eyes are white.

mutts have blue eyes all the time.
you obviously don't know shit about race

>treachery
>stupid shit
Most of humanity's cultures always considered betraying one who trusts you worst crime conceivable, and she did exactly that. Not to mention that one of main reason of healthy demographics in moslem world is that they punish adultery with physical removal.

I love it when thots practice White Sharia without having to be told.

Top kek bitch

And nothing of value was lost.

Latino is an ethnicity you retard

EVERYONE WITH BLUE EYES IS WHITE RIGHT GOYIM

Ah ah ah you have done a big no no.
The ethno state has said they don't care how much white someone is. Don't go back on the new line.

I'm 17 as well and this was my first time in the last weeks I couldn't control from beaming. Imagine, it could have been one of the disgusting, condescending roastie normos from my school. Fucking hell don't spoil my joy.

Hail.

Judging from the comments, it seems the japs had the right idea and that killing your self is the only way to regain honour in people’s eyes. Fucking disgusting, all the people going on about what a misunderstood angel she was.

Sorry but women aren't property. They're people but they are held to a different standard since they carry the respect and dignity of their family and husbands. They need to be more cautious because they have a lot to lose.

Knowing this, men have to be extra careful around women. Your whole perception of Muslims is skewed thanks to pol and the mass immigration of criminals to Western countries.

CAMERON DIAZ IS LATINO BUT APPARENTLY SHES WHITE CAUSE OF HURR BLUE EYES

TRUMP SPEAKING IN DAVOS
GET IN HERE
yahoo.com/news/yahoo-news-now-191933606.html

Guys mature slower than girls but even I knew at 17 that cheating was wrong and completely reprehensible

BLUE EYES ARE THE TRUE INDICATOR OF WHITENESS RIGHT FAGGOT?

Right after she bung some dude who wasn't her boyfriend.

> death by suicide as a disavowed adulterous harlot
> died an honorable woman

LET ME TELL YOU HOW WHITE I AM BASED ON MY BLUE EYES

ITT: little dick wh*te bois who’ve been cheated on

BLUE EYED AMERIMUTT THREAD NOW FAGGOT

kys streetshitter

Digits and the lover of the hoe hangs himself too because he blames himself for her death
Tripples and the guy that was betrayed get a pure aryan waifu

Is he white?

I blame Nietzsche and >neck ur self
>kys
>rope
>hang yourself
I hope (you) are happy

> marrying in school and living with her till death does part
A white mans dream.

This is what you can expect from cucked Western countries. Enjoy watching your multicolored siblings and your mother, sister and daughters breeding with niggers. Fucking kek

The British have a slut culture, she was one of the better women. Most are proud of their ‘conquests’ even if it means cheating on their boyfriend.

WHOO SURE IS GETTING WHITE IN HERE AINT IT

>I hope (you) are happy
I am.

Suicide is sin user, try this here instead

>Your whole perception of Muslims is skewed thanks to pol and the mass immigration of criminals to Western countries
actually fucking keked out loud

You need to be at least 18 to post here tigan