Dragon Ball Super

>now we're wasting time pandering to /u/fags when we know Kale and Caulifla will be mid-tier fighters at best
How desperate can this series get?

Why are they drawn like such shit? They look like the Nutshack characters

Cauli's literally going to go blue immediately after seeing Goku do it.

>Literally an argument of Yuri vs Non-Yuri

How do you guys keep finding shit to argue about?

>wow, it's nice to see cauli become strong. maybe now she can find a man

>cabba, you shit. i'm the dominant one in this relationship, how dare you try to become stronger than me. i'm gonna teach you a lesson, then make you lick my vulva clean after I piss all over your face

Kale will be SSJB tier calling it first

>How desperate can this series get?
They already brought Frieza back just to most likely fuck off in the last minute and bring back buu somehow, there's no such thing as too desperate for them.

>implying
Caulifla will go super saiyan red/green/blue after watching Goku or Vegeta do it.

mfw Caulifla goes blue 30 seconds after Goku and Vegeta do in the tournament

mfw Kale is as powerful as SSB in her berserk legendary whatever form

Will he deliver?

>bring buu in only to sub him out for frieza only to sub him out to bring back buu
Really?

The reference designs look like that, blame Toriyama.

Why not? Android 17 sure is.

How is he gonna get stronger in 3 hours?

Am i wrong for not seeing anything wrong with these? Ye they look like some old american cartoons but i mean i guess that was the style Toryiama wanted with Cabba so you kinda have to make them like that

He needs a punching bag like how he used Tagoma as a punching bag.

By killing the Supreme Kai, taking GoD mantle and training in Whis' staff.

He meant after being resurrected he'd get stronger and then fight Goku (as in after the tournament). Either way though... it's called "ass pull".

Never say never with Toei user.
My sides will literally reach another universe if that happens.

He means afterwards. As in bring me back and i can train to get stronger.

A montage.

>It takes Goku years to attain SS2
>Cauli gets it in 30 minutes

Is this a joke

So Goku is gonna wish back Frieza, the ruthless villain who managed to match his decade-long progress in just 4 months.
He really is a retard in super, it seems.

>3 Hours

>Frieza

That's like 2 months for him

Have our sides finally become universal level?

Prodigy has been an asspull used since original DB i dont know why are you all surprised

>3 hours?
>he thinks 3 hours is a problem for fri "5 minutes" eza

Smug buff Frieza looks sexy as fuck right there

Quality post

1 hour 30 minutes actually. But still

>there are only 90 minutes until the tournament!
>20 episodes later Frieza is finally ready

Whis' staff can open a dimension similar to the Room of Spirit and Time. It probably won't be used though since the writers probably forgot (or want us to forget) if their gonna skip straight to Freeza instead of using it on Buu first.

The only thing I can think of to rationalize it is that their Saiyans evolved differently (i.e evolved to have no tail etc) and thus somehow can easily dig deep into the endless power of ass pull.

>Frieza turned down the Super Dragon Balls for earth's

Nani?

Freiza doesn't understand time

cucks

> Body turns to gold
> Nose gets bigger
> Enemy of the blonde haired, blue eyed men

What did they mean by this?

Thank you.

He only wants to be ressurected, why does he need the supers for that, especially when they will not let him use the supers

>kale is a lesbian
>tfs broly is a faggot

toei watches dbz abridged confirmed

Hey guys, I drew this and posted it on my Deviantart. Thoughts?

> dimension similar to the Room of Spirit and Time
>Never proven
sure user

Well yeah, the tail isn't in the way. Not even the little nub. Makes sense they can naturally pull things out of their asses much easier

>caulifa will love or admire goku when they meet
>kales gonna get jealous and go out on goku

>it will be brolys anger to goku all over again

>Thoughts?

How about you're a massive retard and should immediately drink any chemicals under your kitchen sink.

Super is very slow compared to GT & nowhere near as clever even though Goku's brilliance is actually able to be seen now.

>No "i am the DEVIL" by Kale
>No "SHE IS SO COOL" by Cauli

Missed opportunity

I.... I.....

I just can't fight it anymore, bros. There's no use.

Kale's a dyke. Everyone who watched tonight knows it.

At the end of the arc I want them to wish Frieza back to life as a saiyan.

>Not only did these three preteens become super saiyans instantly after talking about it for 2 minutes, Cauli ascended to SSJ2 just mere moments after first discovering SSJ, something that took thousands of years and was only theoretical in DBZ, without even knowing such a thing existed

what did they mean by this?

Do my eyes deceive me? A GTfag? here? now?

>Goku: join pls
>Frieza: lol no
>Goku: k
>Frieza: just trolling ya bro

Damn, DBS writing is such shit

Yeah, they already referenced it before with the whole "zoom in on Mr. Popo's eyes" gag.

So nobody will point out how Toei LITERALLY TRACED last episode's moments?

So for U6, theres the 3 saiyans, Hit and Frost.
Assuming Fat Winnie the Pooh and the Robot are returning that's 7. Arent they forgetting to recruit 3 more people?

How can other girls even compete?

>LSSJ barely made any logical sense in the movies
>"Let's make it canon!"

How badly did they fuck up here?

Goku has brain damage and Vegeta is autistic. It was only hard for them because they're defective.

The amount of people that don't get that Kale is just a reference to Broly, not literally "the female Legendary Super Saiyan Broly of Universe 6" astounds me.

She goes berserk when she transforms because of the pent up stress from her inferiority complex, not because the transformation itself is special.

they've also used the "kaioken?" gag a couple of times

There were generations of Saiyans before them, and the Super Saiyan was only a legend to them

Did Whis imply that Jiren>Clown>Beerus?

Tell me how a form making your hair go gold making you more buff because you get angry is more logical

Go on i'll wait, please expalin in-depth the golden spiky hair.

The most important thing about the episode is that we now know how legendary/beserk super saiyan happens... jealousy over a gay lover. No wonder they are so rare.

It made as much sense as any transformation, and had lore behind it.

This picture makes my crotch tingle. Should I try to focus them in my back instead?

No, the joke is that there still people believing that Caulifla is the goku counterpart despite of the vast difference in talent

Super is fucking garbage is what they meant. Cauli going SSJ2 is literally just as bad as goten and trunks becoming ssj for no reason.

Every 3000 years, a special saiyan is born. We call this saiyan, the Super Saiyan. The last super saiyan could only maintain his form in his ape state. It's said that he grew so powerful, he destroyed himself...

At what point does the milestones set earlier in the series become so easily achievable that it completely invalidates all the drama and conflict previously required to achieve it?

i mean its just a fucking japonese cartoon but the premises still stands, what was once the legendary transformation of the sayan race hyped up for an entire saga before being reveled
to defeat space hitler is now something you get by felling tingles in your back.

It just makes me think back on all the other sagas and arcs in Z feeling like all of this shit established in Super is just wrong

>inb4 goten&trunks

yeah yeah i know, the series have been devaluating the effort to get SSJ for a long time now

In case you didn't get it by now, a transformation becomes less impressive to obtain once someone already did it once.

Transformations that are over 25 years old at this point like SS and SS2 isn't a massive accomplishment when there are higher transformations around.

Besides I'd rather they just shit out transformations to characters to explain their ability to keep up than just make them strong overnight because they have a gym in their house like Krillin.

DOES GOKU LOOK LIKE A MAN THAT HAS TIME FOR FRIEZA'S GAMES?

If Goku already had a high base power level, he could have achieved it as a kid.

Wait, they're all teenagers including Cabba?

By not being lesbians

>Edgy Super Saiyan
>Stronger than other Super Saiyans due to some old lore that basically says, "Because reasons"

Ooo, so complex

Depends on if you want a super crotch or to be super saiyan.

I like the theory that the reason U6 Saiyans seem to go SS so easily and quickly and due to their lack of tails, that at some point in the past they met humans and completely interbred with them.

But Goku is the prodigy.

Guys, what happened tonight?

Last week we got the best waifu, literally everything about her scene was perfect. She was perfect.

Then tonight she ended up being dumb as fuck and a closet dyke for her protege. I literally feel depressed now. I probably won't even bother Cauliflaposting anymore. Ruined in one episode.

They are midget adults, like Vegeta, Tarble, and Gine

Probably. Unless Jiren is a red herring and there's an even more powerful fighter participating in the tournament.

Don't dodge the question.

Dat lipstick.

Fuck are you talking about

LSSJ makes much more sense than regular SSJ (SSJ 2 and 3 are even more fucking retarded Blue even makes more sense than that ) because LSSJ is meant to be a once in fucking forever (well, twice now) thing so someone being born with it kinda makes sense. But then you have EVERY Sayian able to obtain SSJ like how does that work, do they have that in their genes that their hair goes fucking golden when they rage or what.

I refuse to believe Cabba is anything but under 20, there's being a vegeta level of manlet but Cabba is way too damn small to be an adult.

How to get stronger and have a good time in 3 hours

When will Richard 'Tito Dick' Cabesa go super saiyan rose?

Go choke on a dick you faggot redditfrogposter.

So Kale wants to fuck Cauliflower who wants to fuck Cabbage?

Why don't they all just get together and make a Saiyan Salad?

>First female something, in this ccase Super Saiyan
>Ends up being known for obvious lesbian implications

NOT THIS SHIT AGAIN FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

"Lesbians" are just a myth. One good dicking is enough to remove such kind of feminist rot that has set in a dyke's brain.

Super Saiyan was a legendary form because only guy did it, that not that only one guy could do it.

Once you know it exists and how to do it it's a pretty easy thing to show to others.

I always hated the idea of there just being one guy that has a super strong form for no real reason.

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Shouldn't they just give up knowing there is a guy stronger than GoD's in the tournament (inb4 its not Jiren) ? There is no one from U.7 that could be able to handle him unless goku and vegeta fuse or something

"We don't know how to draw muscular women so let's just put makeup and a skirt on Broly".

The difference is they was actually serious with that pairing while Toriyama is just fucking around like he does with everything.

hey, this user gets it