Poland banned "Banderite ideology"

>Under the new Polish law, individuals who deny "Banderite's crimes" face imprisonment for up to three years.
dorzeczy.pl/kraj/54261/Sejm-uchwalil-ustawe-o-penalizacji-banderyzmu.html

Other urls found in this thread:

neweasterneurope.eu/2017/12/01/genocide-myth-polands-victimisation-complex/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_of_Poles_in_Volhynia_and_Eastern_Galicia
youtube.com/watch?v=v6wlrvMY0UA
youtube.com/watch?v=kFaJq7hirkA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Ukrainian_People's_Republic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian_People's_Republic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samogitians
military.wikia.com/wiki/Russo-Polish_War_(1654–1667)
belarus.by/en/about-belarus/history
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Duchy_of_Lithuania#Etymology
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sup Forumsland blown the fuck out

When something is so good you go to jail for denying it.

How does that make you feel ukrop?
Why shouldn't we punish denying crimes on our nation in our own country?

>Why shouldn't we punish denying crimes on our nation in our own country?
Obviously because you approve of those actions,
If not, you'd condemn Piłsudski AND Bandera.

i have no idea what "Banderite's crimes" means. but by looking at the consequences i assume something jewish

Why cant you two eastern europeans just get along?

That is your problem my friend.
You don't seem to differentiate between an ethnic cleanse and war casualties.
Not to mention that Pilsudski did more than Bandera for sovereign Ukraine.

Good. I wish we could ban chochols and bydło too.

So petty, lol.

I recommend all the butthurt polacks to actually read something objective and not some stupid propaganda about >MUH GORILLION DEFENSELESS INFANTS, WOMEN AND ELDERS

neweasterneurope.eu/2017/12/01/genocide-myth-polands-victimisation-complex/

>Pilsudski did more than Bandera for sovereign Ukraine.
Like what?

Took your capital from soviets and offered it to you.
Of course that was before you decided you'd like communism more than polish pany and 6-10 million ukrainians died to famine.

UPA was as brutal as cartels from mexico. Just watch videos from executions,

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_of_Poles_in_Volhynia_and_Eastern_Galicia
It happened.
Ukros are just subhuman savages with no humanity, that's what this unspeakable barbarity has show about you.

I recommend you to just simply not come here if you do not want to respect our law. Really that simple.

wat is Banderite?

jfk was inside job

jew

kike

eastern europe especially Poland are all subhuman

Redpill me on Bandera Ukrainanon

PHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
THIS IS WHAT POLESHITS ACTUALLY BELIEVE
You didn't offer shit, because you didn't want no independent Ukraine. Kyiv would be under Polish rule just like Western Ukraine, if you were able to hold it against the soviets. And there are still people alive who remember how you treated Ukrainians in Second Republic. You didn't recognize us as a nation, oppressed us and tried to forcefully polonize or just straight up colonize Ukrainian land with ethnic poles.
And saying >HURR DURR BUT SOVIETS WERE WORSE is not a fucking excuse.

You can ban whatever you want.
I recommend you to Google latest Bandera birthday celebration in Kiev.
Ukraine will never forget its heroes.

Cant you two just get along? Focus on Russia Jesus Christ

Bandera fought nazis, poles, soviets for independent Ukraine. It's as simple as that.

>eastern europe especially Poland are all subhuman
especially of late, there is very clear polak JIDF surge on this board, makes me want to kill bastards

B A S E D

Then who will clean the toilets?

>be Lyakhs
>fight ukrainians
>fight lithuanians
>steal land
>lose it after ww2
>"Kurwa, gib back clay"

Ukrainians should just be banned altogether

out of any Lithuanians should hate the slavshits most, as at least of pooland really is your relatives Baltic Pagan land, that got exterminated by polshits and Teutons (on invite of polaks)

ukrainians tortured and killed hundreds of thousands of innocent and defenseless kids, woman and elders. They wouldn't waste a bullet to kill fast and "humane". They wanted everyone to suffer before they die so they would for examply take 8 year old kid, break all his bones, than put his limbs into a boiling water, skin him off, than impale him and let him die in pain. They literaly created a book of 362 ways of killing people.

The bigger problem is that """the ukrainians""" don't understand that killing innocent defenseless kids is bad. That they shouldn't do it. They literaly recently claimed this people responsible a national heroes and they are building national identity on this childkillers who did nothing else but killing kids.
youtube.com/watch?v=v6wlrvMY0UA

It was just polish kids give them a break

Poland to Lithuania is like Israel to USA

"Greatest ally" that always commands others what to do and fucks them over. If it weren't for countless enemies that Lithuanians had then we should've removed them from the map. Also friendliness mixed with being naïve.

Slava Ukrayini!

youtube.com/watch?v=kFaJq7hirkA

Nice KGB hoax.

I'm American, so I don't even know what faggot country that flag represents, but I bet it is full of muzzies.

This

>Lithuania

>polaks deny holohoax on Sup Forums but get assblasted if somebody denies hohols killing polish kids
>polaks complain about immigrants but invade England to clean their toilets and form their ghettos

Why do you act like Grand Duchy of Lithuania was important in any way?

>polaks deny holohoax on Sup Forums
Someone is high or retarded... oh wait you are mutt, nvm carry on.

If you deny Clinton's crimes over here you get feces thrown at you in the streets.

You Wilno Poles are creative, I'll give you that.

This, fucking niggers.

kill the hohol

>This, fucking niggers.
>says the guy begging for euros in mentioned nigger part of eastern Europe
How does it feel having half of a country?

>You didn't recognize us as a nation
because you are not a nation you fucking retards. you were made up by the central powers to fuck with russia and poland. at this point I don't even want to re-educate you. only extermination would be right.

>implying nu-lithuanians are not just slavshits speaking a nonslavic moon rune language
the balts were killed off a long time ago. it's just confused slavs now

>Poland to Lithuania is like Israel to USA
>"Greatest ally" that always commands others what to do and fucks them over. If it weren't for countless enemies that Lithuanians had then we should've removed them from the map. Also friendliness mixed with being naïve.
topic related
why TF after chasing Golden Horde out from Ukraine, ruling it nicely, you given it to polaks(jew) administration?
as a result, they both until now just hate each other as they do

Symon Petlura was polish allies, his armies were fighting together wit ours against red scum. Piłsudski wanted independent Ukraine, not because of good heart but to make a wall between Russian and Poland. If the war ended different, if western cowards would approve invasion, if polish 'nationalist' didn't attack Piłsudski all the time Petlura would get his independence. I'm sorry that this never happens but I'm not sorry for condemning Bandera.

It doesn't matter, Lithuania we used to love were made of Ruthenians, none cares about Żmudzins.

It pretty cute that you idiots still believe into this russian-communist hoax.
But don't worry. After we deal with russians and return occupied territories, we will talk again about this again.
At that time different people will be in power in Ukraine, and they don't let you shittalk about our heroes.

>polaks complain about immigrants
But we don't, poles are very in favour of Ukrainian and Belarusian immigrants. We don't like refugees.

Ukraine already had its independence. But you attacked it first.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Ukrainian_People's_Republic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian_People's_Republic
Later we united against the greater evil. But I really doubt that if you came up on top, you'd let the independent Ukraine exist, just like in the beginning. You'd just blob even more.

>the balts were killed off a long time ago. it's just confused slavs now
funny you say that, but in genetic studies polaks are screaming of having native [Y-DNA haplogroup I2a1b and mtDNA haplogroup U5b1a] presence still. Especially in Prussia area tables (souce- Eupedia)

>Lithuania we used to love were made of Ruthenians
You are retarded. Lithuanians are Lithuanians, Ruthenians were Ruthenians and now are Belarusians/Ukrainians. There were no "Lithuanian" Ruthenians.

Grand Dutchy of Lithuania was made of many nations, whene Poles talk about past Lithuania it is about Ruthenians who lived there. It was answer to this 'allies' thing. Lithuanians were just part of Grand Dutchy the same as Poles were part of Commonwealth.

Guess who their best King Wladyslaw Jagelo was.

> best
user... There was not a single good polish king after Piasts died out

modern Belorusians are only ever small percentage native Balts, they got replaced with Russians ever since 13 years war 1654–1667

>oy didko, tis like literally another holodomor

Best king was Kazimir the Great

There were dozens of 'countries' formed by different Ukrainian liders from different political ideologies with different allies. What can I say, you have right to hate me but history showed that let's-fight-with-everybody attitude didn't end well for Ukrainians (nor poles btw). We were using you, you were using us, you end as losers, that's how it rolls. At least you get your freedom in 1991.

no need to guess- Lithuanian ruler of both republics

There were no nativ balts on whole territory of nowadays Belarus, you just don't know what you are talking about. Balts conquer them but didn't replace, Lithuania were multicultural long before Commonwealth.

Yeah. Fuck that golden age, eh? like you fucked over Lithuania.
He was great. He married a Lithuanian. No kids tho.

>It doesn't matter, Lithuania we used to love were made of Ruthenians, none cares about Żmudzins.
But what does this supposed to mean? Samogitians are Lithuanians. And Ruthenians are not.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samogitians
>Samogitians (Samogitian: Žemaitē, Lithuanian: Žemaičiai, Latvian: Žemaiši, Sl. Zhmud) are a subgroup of Lithuanians that inhabit the region of Samogitia in Lithuania. Many speak the Samogitian dialect of the Lithuanian language.

must be... LOL
military.wikia.com/wiki/Russo-Polish_War_(1654–1667)
check the names of settlements, at least half of older ones are Baltic named ones
As it comes to population, Belorussians hardly even speak Belorussian- result of Russian rule and replacement for over 300 years

He has many wifes, his only Lithuanian wife was from polish dynasty tho.

Everyone knows that the polish government is controlled by KGB

>at least half of older ones are Baltic named ones
So what , conquerors erase old names, nothing new under the sun.

>As it comes to population, Belorussians hardly even speak Belorussian- result of Russian rule and replacement for over 300 years

And what does it have to do with topic of discussion, ethnic mixture of GDL?

What the fuck are you even smoking. Territory of modern Belarus has been inhabited by Slavic tribes long before 1654... Sure, in the area of Grodno people are probably a mix of Slavs and original Baltic Yotvingians, and in northern parts with Lithuanians. But Belarusians are not Baltic, they are Slavic.

They KGB is doing shitty job if more US army is coming to Poland.

>>at least half of older ones are Baltic named ones
>So what , conquerors erase old names, nothing new under the sun.
>>As it comes to population, Belorussians hardly even speak Belorussian- result of Russian rule and replacement for over 300 years
>And what does it have to do with topic of discussion, ethnic mixture of GDL?
Current Belorussia is what is past 17'th century, but it is ex Baltic land., same as 3/4 of poland

When I call him Żmudzin it was only provocation, it still doesn't change the fact that enormous part of GDL used to be slavic land with slavic inhabitants (for example former Ruś Kijowska). Those people doesn't disappear after Balts conquer them.

>Belorussians hardly even speak Belorussian
Belarusian language is an East Slavic language. How the fuck they are Baltic???

KGB worked for USA.

more like using US negroes to BLACKED.COM your women thus creating le 56% slav population lmao

Because Ukraine is not a real country

This should be done years ago.

>What the fuck are you even smoking. Territory of modern Belarus has been inhabited by Slavic tribes long before 1654... Sure, in the area of Grodno people are probably a mix of Slavs and original Baltic Yotvingians, and in northern parts with Lithuanians. But Belarusians are not Baltic, they are Slavic.
now they are, but until the end of 17'th century they where Lithuanian
>First states to be formed on Belarusian territory (7th-13th Century AD)
>Belarus colonization by the Slavs began in the early centuries AD. Over the next few centuries they had settled over the entire region, replacing the earlier Baltic culture.

>In the 6th to 9th centuries East Slavs formed the first political associations – the unions of tribes.

>The 9th century gives us the first recorded accounts of Polotsk and the Polotsk Duchy in the territory of modern Vitebsk and the northern part of the Minsk regions. It remained the dominating force in the region until the 13th century.
sauce
belarus.by/en/about-belarus/history

I mean this is true. But Poles and some weird Belarusian nationalists like to say that Belarusians are the actual Lithuanians. But they are not ethnically Lithuanian. And if you mean as in nationality of GDL, well as you said yourself it was multinational/ethic, literally in the name.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Duchy_of_Lithuania#Etymology
>The Statutes of the Grand Duchy of Lithuania have the complete name of the state as the Grand Duchy of Lithuania, Ruthenia and Samogitia

And Belarusians were Ruthenians back then.

What Poles should do, is kill and mutilate every Ukrainian they can catch on the Polish territory.

You go polandi fuck bandristan ! You can have lowov ! Rest is ours !

Fuck of jewish mongrel.

And it's bad, because?
Banderism is an ideology historically hostile to Poland and Poles. Why should we allow the spread of anti-Polish rhetoric and lies, inside our own country?
Want to adhere to ideology hostile to Poland? Fine. But don't expect admittance to it afterwards, nor help from the Polish nation.
Not to mention, some of them view parts of modern eastern Poland as proper part of u*raine (city of Przemysl, for example).
Analogical situation would be Mexican coming to the US and REEEing "Make America Mexico Again". Should they be allowed as well?
You were my brother Lithuania. You were meant to oppress Eastern Slavs with us, not join them.

Every nation that was able to won it's independence deserve the country, underminig this fact is retarded.

>independent Ukraine
There was never such a thing, you are Israel of EU.

I agree, this is what I mean.

>>First states to be formed on Belarusian territory (7th-13th Century AD)
Yes, Kievan Rus'. Majority Slavic state.

>but until the end of 17'th century they where Lithuanian
>Belarus colonization by the Slavs began in the early centuries AD. Over the next few centuries they had settled over the entire region, replacing the earlier Baltic culture.
So are you retarded or what? You say that until 17th century it was Lithuanian, but Russians replaced them.
Then you say it was colonized in early middle ages by Slavs and Baltic culture was completely replaced. And those Slavs created first states on this territory. So how the fuck they were Lithuanian before 17th century? It was Slavic way before it and it has nothing to do with Russians.

He don't understand difference between nationality and ethnicity I guess.

>And Belarusians were Ruthenians back then.
you lack any understanding of changes in to population and especially in the Beloruss prior to the 18'th century.
Prior to polacks inviting Teutons whole Belorussia was Baltic and Slavic to minor degree TRIBAL area, meaning village to settlement to next village has been as different countries in current understanding.
Balts (Lithuanians) only started unification in 12'th century. as in Grand Dutchy.
Thus is how Khazaria was destroyed, later Golden Horde took over whole area and got pushed out again, defining as how Kievan Russ has become such and initial language influenced by Greek Orthodox Christian religion. It was freely allowed to practice by GDL, but upon unification with Poland, handed over to be ruled by Poles.
However Belorussia, was ruled directly by Lithuanians, be those have had mixed population.

Pls, no, can get jailed for reading this.

God it is hard to maintain civil conversation with slavshits...
>explains, as why rule of Ukraine has been handed over to polaks
already explained, that the Tribal areas where mixed in its nature
google up as what actual (fake claim of being Litvins) Belorussians recognise as their origins

Ukraine?
Fake country with no history
EOT

explained by the Actual Current Belorrusians
>belarus.by/en/about-belarus/history