>Tales of Trout Part 4: Dox, and Doxxes, and Doxxxing Oh my
youtu.be/dl3jeuZ7Ujs
ALT-HYPE
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ
MOUTHY BUDDHA
>The Fall Of Kraut Explained in Under 6 Minutes
youtu.be/9sWQv2tIdlY
Kraut was a Jewish youtube skeptic (fedora athiest) who led the witchhunt against alt-right youtube girl RageAfterStorm & got her fired from her job. He then attempts a skeptic "debunk" of Race Realism by snarky pilpul Youtube vids.
Kraut gets BTFO'd when it comes out that he is trying to Doxx race-realist, now he is dead (see Metokurs videos)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eCvh0EFprP8
youtu.be/h4gf6XNtMoY
youtu.be/1m3X9aiPDjA
youtu.be/sSYLogZ7X4I
youtu.be/GzEKWiqicPA
youtu.be/uHp5DKJZVE0
youtu.be/7367vdii2Js
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ
youtu.be/JkBuI6er71c
youtu.be/CGatnTixNW0
youtu.be/IaJXPRj_9SA
youtu.be/B0tp8Dq5Th8
youtu.be/hJk2dW6BOnA
youtu.be/XOnGNIHTWTk
youtu.be/_eCr76-hDWA
youtu.be/6WjTo33ksZs
youtu.be/RyW64X36kAI
youtu.be/zqGY3bveGVY
youtu.be/MzBbcC5k3Fg
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM?list=PLPRZGlNwfN4MaM5qG8grKGwn7Rk8BQSib
twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942074856664977408
twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942598495210561537
imgur.com/a/xT8BH
imgur.com/a/bIxpQ
imgur.com/gallery/KjPqg
imgur.com/gallery/ONC6g
pastebin.com/raw/pE8R1T46
mega.nz/#F!F75CTZZJ!xLVwqeIGhf34KYqsN478RQ
youtu.be/nitONUXzaig
youtu.be/nwv7rK2Zrx0
youtu.be/TCpiiDFwTco
youtu.be/PbXirzer8iY
youtu.be/mQYNL1DAqZ8
youtu.be/JxzHBHSYUV0
streamable.com/9ghha
streamable.com/a8vo4
streamable.com/lq4jg
hooktube.com/watch?v=41y7L7BjDX0
youtu.be/8Okkdc29ujc
twitter.com/OmniDestiny/
youtu.be/IwIMAT-HdbU
youtube.com/watch?v=NqPm_8a_ziM
youtube.com/watch?v=YYIa_bAcKtA&feature=youtu.be
archive.org/details/TNSPodcast004
youtube.com/user/TheRobivio/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kronos clips from the Spencer vs. Sargon debate, where Spencer BTFOs the libs:

>Spencer calls Sargon autistic for focusing on the ideals of government, rather than the reality of government:
youtu.be/eCvh0EFprP8

>Spencer explains the pragmatism of the ethnostate, and calls Sargon dumb:
youtu.be/h4gf6XNtMoY

>JF calls-out the liberals for using strawmen:
youtu.be/1m3X9aiPDjA

>Spencer BTFOs Sargon
youtu.be/sSYLogZ7X4I

THE ORIGINAL SAGA, VIDS ON RACE REALISM

Alt-Hype BTFOing Kraut:
>Kraut and Tea is too Dumb for the Scientific Method
youtu.be/GzEKWiqicPA
>Kraut and the Struggle to Address Arguments Someone is Actually Making
youtu.be/uHp5DKJZVE0
>Kraut Denies the Existence of Quantitative Genetics
youtu.be/7367vdii2Js
>Dunning Kruger Kid Mangles r-K Selection Theory
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ
>The Madness of the Sargonites
youtu.be/JkBuI6er71c
>Thunderf00t Pussyf00ts
youtu.be/CGatnTixNW0

JF Gariépy's vids BTFOing Kraut:
>Kraut and Tea is Too Dumb for Science #1: r/K Selection
youtu.be/IaJXPRj_9SA
>Kraut Turns Sauer #2: Race Realism
youtu.be/B0tp8Dq5Th8
>Kraut Looks for the Jean and Finds It
youtu.be/hJk2dW6BOnA
>Kraut Teleports Behind AltHype's Back Using An Akkadian Mirror
youtu.be/XOnGNIHTWTk
>Kraut is Racist in Private - Leaked Audio - #ImWithTheFrog
youtu.be/_eCr76-hDWA

Naked Ape BTFOing Kraut:
>Naked Ape Decimates Kraut & Tea on Race
youtu.be/6WjTo33ksZs
>THE FINAL SOLUTION To the SKEPTIC PROBLEM
youtu.be/RyW64X36kAI
>Naked Ape Debates Kraut And Tea On RACE REALISM
youtu.be/zqGY3bveGVY
>3 Times Naked Ape Annihilated Kraut on Race Realism
youtu.be/MzBbcC5k3Fg

PLAYLIST OF VIDS
>The Krautism Saga
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM?list=PLPRZGlNwfN4MaM5qG8grKGwn7Rk8BQSib

BRAVING RUIN
twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942074856664977408
twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942598495210561537
IMGUR LEAKS
imgur.com/a/xT8BH
imgur.com/a/bIxpQ
imgur.com/gallery/KjPqg
imgur.com/gallery/ONC6g
PASTEBIN
pastebin.com/raw/pE8R1T46
MegaArchive
mega.nz/#F!F75CTZZJ!xLVwqeIGhf34KYqsN478RQ
CANDID?
>What is candid and why are you talking about it?
youtu.be/nitONUXzaig
Metokur Cucks Destiny with Simple Questions
youtu.be/nwv7rK2Zrx0
Sargon the afraid
youtu.be/TCpiiDFwTco
The Death of the Skeptics™
youtu.be/PbXirzer8iY
The Stepfather
youtu.be/mQYNL1DAqZ8
Destiny Cant Debunk JFs Race Realism video
youtu.be/JxzHBHSYUV0
Is Marcel Black?
streamable.com/9ghha
Millienial Woes realisese he made a huge mistake
streamable.com/a8vo4
Sargon Dont Know What He Is Anymore
streamable.com/lq4jg
Sargon the Liberalist
hooktube.com/watch?v=41y7L7BjDX0
ALT-HYPE BTFO THUNDERFAGG8T
youtu.be/CGatnTixNW0

anything nu?

Eternal reminder that the only thing you can do to Destiny that will hurt him is insult his plays in League of Legends.

Even as a Destiny fan boy I encourage you all to do so, so he'll quit that fucking game.

Reminder that all of this started because some black guy couldnt put his dick in RageAfterStorm
youtu.be/8Okkdc29ujc

desTINY doxxxed TonkaSaw
twitter.com/OmniDestiny/

>I'll take great every time I see a YouTube, Twitter or Patreon account of one if you dumbfucks shut down. No more sympathy for the wicked.
Well, well, well. That seems like a challenge to me.

Reminder that this pic isnt photoshopped he's actually that TINY
youtu.be/IwIMAT-HdbU

Did Destiny actually dox him, or were those pictures public already?

here you go

Now that the fox has left the hen house, Tonka seems like a pretty cool guy.

> youtube.com/watch?v=NqPm_8a_ziM

>tfw sargoy trains to face Spencer and red pills himself further

some more latinas for Romanian guy

thanks sven

no worries

is there a date for that debate?
and is this about the commie revolution book he is reading?

>goofy
yeah its definatly him

I imagine they were public somewhere. Is it only dox if he hacks tonkas pc and steals the pics or is finding his pic and attaching them to his anonymous online identity enough?

>sargon gets so redpilled he advocates for open liberal whites only society
>cuts off 1/4 of his body as a symbolic gesture to make up for being a quadroon

Sargon should leave the debating to the only man capable of doing them.

I mean, I think there is a spectrum. If tonka himself posted the images on his twitter, or other accounts with the same name as his twitter, it's hard to call it dox.

If Destiny had to dig through different aliases, cross reference images, etc, then yeah I'd say it's a dox.

going to bed, someone else will have to bake the next couple of threads, just copy the op and you goys will be fine

Based Swede

We're on the same page with that. I'm curious how he found them as well. He'll probably talk about it on the kumite

isn't it like 2 pm in sweeden?
at least share the pastebin

youtube.com/watch?v=YYIa_bAcKtA&feature=youtu.be

>desTINY doxxxed TonkaSaw
Why did he attack him? it's not like tonka saw is a raging nazi
what a fucking retard

destiny can't help himself
he can't control his repressed irrational side

> archive.org/details/TNSPodcast004

I'm listening to his old podcast.

Tonka saw mocks him all the time and hurt the fee fees of his 12 year old fans

BESTiny is so fucking alpha. Showed tonka trucks for the skinny little manchild he is

Why did Sargon even make this stupid movement?

What differs in it from "muh classical liberalism"?

why is T*ny stil mad at Tonka? he's like the crazy ex girlfriend who won't let it go

Destiny is lashing out in a vicious feedback cycle of downward spiraling. The problem is that he's burned too many bridges by continuing to dox, harass, and smear anyone who debates him. This has happened with Aydin, JF, and plenty of others, and now it's happening with Tonka.

Logically speaking, if you have a repeat offender who keeps doxing people who debate him, and then Destiny says he wants to debate YOU, what do you do? Are you going to do it? No, of course not. You're going to ignore the faggot. Now realize that EVERYONE is refusing to talk to him as well. He gets recognition and money based on debating other internet personalities, but if no one is willing to talk to him, it's over. He slides into obscurity.

Destiny hates Tonka for bringing surprise guests like Jim, since Destiny wants to be able to make talking points that will work with whoever he has decided to research for the debate. Having unexpected guests means that he would have to actually become good at debating, which he doesn't want to do, as shown by how he debated JF. During the debate, when Tara showed up, he immediately jumped to attack her points instead so that he could "win" the debate, after which he started with the personal attacks against JF instead after seeing that getting a student isn't going to help much. Also daily reminder that Destiny has a Napoleon complex.

Why is destiny so fucking unlikable? Every time I hear his shit voice or see his soulless manlet appearance I feel physically sick

Actually the JF/Destiny debate was even more pathetic than that, because since he knew he couldn't win a debate against JF, he instead immediately starts talking about Tara's old videos (and she wasn't involved in any way) and acting as though JF had to answer for any of this.

Jesus Christ, this guy is repulsive.

Link to debate/part where Jim ambushes Destiny?

So on Warski's stream, Vee kept defending liberalistianism+ by repeating
>muh meritocracy
and saying that Anglo-Saxon culture is superior because we tend to prefer hiring the best instead of employing nepotism.

Which is like... yeah okay, if everyone did this and wasn't nepotistic, that'd be great. But he completely fails to make an argument for HOW they can possibly force other people to also be meritocratic. How the fuck would that even work?

The government would need to oversee all hiring practices and basically tell employers who they can or cannot hire. If you thought the current civil rights laws that force companies to select diversity hires was bad, this would require FAR MORE oversight from the gov't than just looking at an office's demographic data. Are you going to do background checks and make sure nobody previously knew anyone they hired? This shit is ridiculous.

Liberalism is "is-ought fallacy: the ideology". They just talk about lofty conceptual ideals with absolute no clue how to somehow FORCE people to behave individualistically.

>archive.org/details/TNSPodcast004

>Hard panning microphones

Absolutely haram.

post photos of Tonka pls, I wanna see if he's really roided or if it's T*ny insecurity that talks

Don't have the link

Our beloved Aydin Paladin is NRx now!

>What differs in it from "muh classical liberalism"?
you have to bake faggy cakes
I hope he fucks off soon, I'm sick of him being a cunt and acting like he never did anything wrong

Bunch of his fights on his channel, he's just a normal sized athlete.
> youtube.com/user/TheRobivio/videos

Whats this "no more" about? When hasn't he been pro deplatforming?

It's just Tiny's insecurity.
topkek, he thinks anyone who isn't a skinnyfat pudgy blob like himself must be on roids. You know the type of people. The guys who think that anyone squatting a pitiful lmao2plate must be on gear.

Why don't people just ddos tiny's streams again if he's saying the gloves are off? Last time he ended up plotting a murder, imagine if he was getting it from all sides.

Kumite is going to be fucking great today.

Clearly you don't understand the definition of Collectivism. Have you even ever read Cat in the Hat? Vee is an expert on America, he plays American videogames every day. Show some fucking respect.

Which brings up another point: Vee/Sargon's bullshit concept of collectivism/individualism. It's like schrodinger's fucking cat and anything can be either of the two, depending on whether it suits Vee's/Sargon's interests. Basically "when you do X it's collectivist, but when we do X it's not collectivist because we're individualists!"

destiny put himself into a peculiar situation
none of his fans want to watch him play games but the way he's handing the debate thing is not good him for the long-term either
destiny can't handle disagreeing with someone and he always resorts to shit like doxxing and character attacks after the disagreement lasts long enough
his only allies are other twitch ecelebs who are really not interested into politics so they can't really back him up
his fans use him as a proxy to solve their cognitive dissonance when encountering alt-right opinions on the internet, that's what he lives from
so if he wants to stay relevant he can't help but keep poking into the alt-right nest but he will keep sabotaging himself

also if he gets cut off twitch he's fucking done
he has no allies aside from his drones
all he can resort to is playing internet super villain
and at that point the only thing he'll serve is pointing out holes in his opponent's ideology only so they can fix them
effectively making them stronger

Yup. And his "business model" could've actually worked if he didn't keep doxing and smearing people who engage with him. Because that just sends the signal to everyone else not to bother talking to him.

After he started harassing JF and others with dox and personal attacks, he tried to get guys like Woes and Braving Ruin to debate him. And what happened? They refused. Everyone is refusing.

It blows my mind that anyone can be so arrogant as to not once, but about thirty fucking times now, claim that other rational adults who also study political philosophy don't "understand" words. We are reaching levels of cuntentry previously unknown to man.

Does his argument work? I honestly don't see what's wrong with giving work to your own family, if you have a bakery, it's LOGIC to use your childs, wife or brothers to help you with it, instead of getting someone that's unknow based on an interview.
I love you my fellow agua fag

DesTINY banned from Twitch when?

Assuming he's making them good money, never.

> if he gets cut off twitch he's fucking done
Chaturbate. Midgets are still a niche, yeah?

That's the difference between a person living on Earth and a eurofag living in a broader universe of abstract principles enforced by the State.

>seriously entertaining Vee's bullshit
The gyppo needs the rope.

yeah I know the type, fucking DYELs lmao. Tbh Tonka has the skinny athletic build, I can't imagine how much roids I'd take in the eyes of t*ny considering that I'm bulkier than our beloved show host.

No, the argument doesn't make any sense. and JF called him out on his shit fairly well. The idea that americans don't use connections for hiring is absolutely fucking ridiculous, and Vee just asserts this without justification or evidence beyond "here's some idiom about not hiring family members" (a phrase I've never heard anyone utter, btw). Communities inherently hire from people they know, and they're correct to do so. We try to help the people we know out, and when you already know someone, you have an idea of what they're like and you're not taking a gamble on a stranger with a resume.

This is especially true for low-skill jobs, which make up most jobs. Yeah, maybe being "meritocratic" (whatever that means or however that's quantified) matters more for higher-up positions like police chief or PhD candidate or a doctor or something, but not for regular jobs. It doesn't fucking matter if some factory owner picks "the best" guy for the bean counting job rather than someone he knows who's reliable.

I see these rosy ideas of what America's like mostly coming from the europoors in this liberalist movement. Sargoy from UK, Vee from Rumania, etc. They speak about America like some sort of liberal ideal in their heads but they have no fucking clue what they're talking about.

>Best girl

That ain't no Memegumin......

Yeah, especially since wrestlers constantly have to worry about staying within their weight class.

Does anyone know where Tree of Logic is based?

ALL HAIL THE KING OF BANT

Black Injum BTFO to the dark ages

tonka is a lolcow, he deservis his kiwi thread

Kick the gypsy

>They speak about America like some sort of liberal ideal in their heads but they have no fucking clue what they're talking about.
Well, low taxes and the right to bear arm is a huge plus compared to yurop. But that's not really what they think when they say liberal.
Fuck off desTINY even in drawings you still prefer minors

ive seen it, its bad, jim can't economics, nor philosophy, he should stick to "le ebin trole"

Isn't Destiny a ladder hero? He even had a "scripted" win, but instead he dropped out due to his dick being leaked out.

jesus have you seen pics of TIny?

hes like 5 foot and STILL chubby, like 3 red stripes of skinnyfat hanging

still yurop has superior and cheaper healthcare

America is superior. At least we're not cucked into to paying healthcare for others and our waiting times are lower than europoor.

I just can't stop laughing at tinys "bantz". For we all know he has to be fed lines from his 12 year old fanbase.
>Hurrr durr wrestling fake

He's not 5 foot, he's 5'3. I'm not tiny!

BESTiny claims another victim as he utterly BTFO backyard wrestler Tonka Trucks

I'm down for it. It's kinda self serving though, since she is the queen of Sup Forums.

>replying to memflag

>our waiting times are lower than europoor
how long on average do you have to wait if you go to the hospital with something like a deeply cut finger or badly sprained ankle?
ergo low-priority wounds

is she the queen?

Only to waifufags

waifufagstate when?

Mr Metokur/JF/AH/ecc confirmed wrestlers then

>Well, low taxes and the right to bear arm is a huge plus compared to yurop. But that's not really what they think when they say liberal.
Right. They just see basic stuff like this and then superimpose their own beliefs and desires in to fill the gaps.

America is NOT a meritocracy.

>Manlets shouldn’t be taken seriously.

Ok

waifustate when??

Jim literally ended up siding with Destiny because Britanny and Tonka and the gook guy were being retarded.

In ER the avg. time spent is like 2 hours. Low priority wounds can be seen and attended by nurses or physician assistants.

she's obviously wearing heels

my god shes perfect

That's the most hideous human body I've ever seen. How do you fuck up THIS bad? 600 pound hambeasts are somehow less repulsive than this.

that's not too bad actually

back when I cut my finger (under the nail, almost to the bone) I had to wait like 4 hours and just last month when I managed to lodge something in my throat it took another 4 hours to get it resolved

of course the time spent can vary, I've had to spend almost 6 hours waiting for someone to attend me when my kneecaps got inflamed (Osgood Schlatter) whereas I only had to wait around 30 minutes when I broke my leg

things could be better but ultimately I think I like having almost free healthcare

>she will never be yours

Whatever makes you sleep at night potato nigger.
You know Cromwell will rise again.

soy and never going outside

napoleon complex, and i don't mean the recognizable world player kind. also, sides.