Female needs advice

I'm 20. If I date a 28-32 year old instead of a 19-21 year old, are my odds of getting married increased? How do I find a non creepy older guy? I want a guy that's masculine but has some provider traits as well.

show bob

Solve your daddie issues first if you want to increase your odds of staying married

how the fuck is this Sup Forums related?
one more proof of thots stupidity

Post elbow and timestamp

Tits or GTFO

Boobs

Visit /adv/ ...

Also this and show vagene

Guys in 30s become more based

yeah at that age most men want to settle, so yes your odds increase. with that age difference the man is undoubtedly going to provide for you.

show bobs and vegene

there are entire websites dedicated to this sort of thing. From what I understand, the general relationship market these days is incredibly fucked up for both men and women.

YOur best chance is probably to marry some sort of alpha-beta hybrid. The alpha guys are impossible to control

SHOW BOB THE BUILDER AND VEGEMITE

DESU most men prefer 20 y/o women at whatever age they are, but also DESU a 28 year old anyone is going to feel way more mature than a 20 year old anyone from having so much more life experience in that crucial window in their life, so you might end up with a guy who's immature himself or just not interested in having things in common with you if you go that much older while at that age.

I do have daddy issues but I've come to accept it. I just need to find a guy into rough and kinky sex.

Women are supposed to date ten years ahead of themselves. You're only useful when you're beautiful, and when you get old you get ugly. Meanwhile men are still bumbling around in their early twenties. So go find a thirty year old with a job, a gym membership, and a savings account.

Also bitch lasagna.

Depends how attractive you are. Show us and we'll judge your worth to an older man in that age range

are you a virgin?

Are you a girl or a delusional faggot pretending to be a girl?

nobody is going to marry you you disgusting slut. Either join a convent or kill yourself. Blame feminism for the destruction of marriage

it def does. you'll avoid a lot of juvenile bullshit as well

> provider traits
Nah...

Then you can change your mind and sue him for everything he has. No thanks, sis.

Majority of guys will give your rough and kinky sex, unless you find some beta soyboy. If you end up with some pencil arm virgin you’ll just cuck him eventually.

You’re 20 and already looking for a provider on Sup Forums of all places. You come off as lazy and fat.

If you are actually a girl: You are a stupid whore and should be treated like that. Go outside naked and you'll find rough and kinky sex.

If you are a larping guy: Kys.

20?? Take it from another woman who was married at 21, don’t rush it. People change way too much in their late 20’s. Your desire and need to be married will eventually ease off. Have fun, enjoy your life.

How many miles of cock have you taken?