Here we go again

Here. Comes. Bernie!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/z6IlGoeDIUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Prepare to get fucked Drumptards.

jesus christ that image is so terrible

Drain the Goldman Sachs administration swamp Bernie

I guess he wants more money for another house.

The irony is based Bernie will ACTUALLY drain the swamp that Trumpf filled.

youtu.be/z6IlGoeDIUQ

i would assume bernie is the democrats best candidate for 2020 which means we need to support shill for someone else. perhaps we can make people not vote bernie by saying "no more old white men" or something and end up getting elizabeth warren as the candidate

Don´t worry after venezuela starts to experience cannibalism no one will want to feel the bern.

Its a funny analogy you tard. As always right wingers dont understand the joke. No wonder all comedians are left wing.

The only way it could be any better is if The Cunt ran again.

So many popular Dems are going to run the base won't know who to vote for.

>there goes berdie
holy shit, he's still alive?!

This is what fear looks like folks

At what point will this kike realise he's too old and too kike to ever be president?

Wow what a privileged faggot

Hillary would win if she ran again and you know it

>I'll raise your taxes 2020
>le based
Drumfpff btfo!

>Bernie would never do this [stab the liberals in the back]

Actual discussion with micro donating bernie supporter before the election. I wonder if bernie will stab him a second time in the back.

>Drumptards
so based, not self hating at all.. almost

meh, he'll be dead by then

>meh

cringe

Trump is a fat orange fuck wholl probably have a heart attack by then

I'm not sure about that. She was the only person Trump could lose to.

If Bernie ran, then Trump would lose HISTORICALLY. It would make a lot of you guys kill yourselves, you'd go back into hiding and no one would take any of your bullshit seriously again.

>you know it
ofc

and yet they are only funny to leftists. this relapses the synapses

Trump didnt technically beat her also, she got 3 million more votes, he just got through by abusing he archaic and outdated electoral college system

Nigga, please. He's probably healthier than you

Did his woman tits help kill nazis?

I do a 10 mile run every other day bitch, don't see Trump doing that

No, technically he beat her..

>It would make a lot of you guys kill yourselves, you'd go back into hiding and no one would take any of your bullshit seriously again.

True the establishment would continue to exploit the people if that happened, making the world and the US poorer and poorer.
something you love obviously

OY VEY A COMMIE KIKE

Can’t he just kill himself already?? Fuck I loathe this goblin

>fake news

running from rapist Muslims is not exercise

Ok

Filled? I’m going to need some sauce on that

Trump is the establishment, and hes exploiting people and the environment

I seriously hope you're not John Oliver levels of retarded britbong.

Naw things would get better for people who aren't pieces of shit like us :)

You can go kill yourself then

Yes I agree she should definitely run again she'll definitely win this time no chance she doesn't maybe 1% but thats generous for Trump.

Tulsi is the better choice

We dont have to do shit, the left is going to do that for us. If The Don completes his work soon then the DNC is going to have serious trouble fielding a candidate in 2020 much less 2018. They're broke as fuck right now i cant begin to imagine how broke theyre going to be when Obamas crimes come to light.

> (OP)
>Prepare to get fucked Drumptards.

Salt and vinegar is not a sauce

John Oliver has his own comedy show and makes millions I doubt hes retarded unlike you utter waste of air.

Dems are too stupid to run Bernie. They want a woman or another nigger. It’ll either be Kirsten Gillibrand, AKA: Hillary 2.0, or Cuomo. Cuomo is a MAJOR communist. He’s fucked NYS for too long.

i think it lots its tits in the first meme war
xe was wounded by a cumshot after one of xer antifa cumrads accidently misfired

He’s going to raise them on the 1% and reduce the national debt and make universal healthcare and education a reality.

Corporate kikes on both sides are getting anxious.

No faggot your country is the establishment you are the heart of the disease plaguing the world.

you don't understand, that wasn't REAL communism in Venezuela

Delusional man.

>Trump is the establishment
yeah, that's why every notable and rich fuck on the face of this planet loves him..
grow up

I'm an American on vacation nice try though

Yeah without the electoral college only four states can decide the election. Great system having the illegals in California decide even more for the country.

There’s at least 3 NY’ers. Andrew Cuomo, Kirsten Gillibrand & Bill DiBlasio. All extremely left. The Democratic Party is a fucking disaster. Instead of fighting Trump, they should’ve been learning to fix their fucked up party. Ex: realizing the further left they go, the more support they lose. Stupid faggots. No one likes all or none. Centrist truly is the only way to win.

>Bernie died yesterday, here’s how he can still win
>RIP Bernie
>1889-2019

She’ll be dead by 2020 you fuck

Unironically voted for him in the last primary then Trump in the general election, will do so again, except for the lulz on both this time

I mean say what you want about each candidate, we all need one that won't give in to shitty corporations that have monopolies, tax breaks to the rich, and cut education (or if they do they should fukken fix the administration who get all the money....)

yes, the monopolies are helped by the gov currently, so we need to break them up.
TOO BIG TO FAIL
also too big to let remain since they can gouge the fuck out of you. looking at you ISPs

BERNIE

>things would get better for people who aren't pieces of shit like us
All i want is to survive, but i guess that makes me a piece of shit.

>You can go kill yourself then
no, i'm waiting for the advocates who want to "kill all whites" to go ahead and be the first examples of what they preach.
after all, i'm not rich, i am not the problem ;)
but my guess is that you are, shouldn't you be checking your privilege or something?

Bernie has entered the game.

Soo another Daily Show reject like Trevor Noah and Samantha Bee? And really a comedy show, about politics? OH MY GOD HOW CREATIVE AND ORGINAL...oh wait there's the Daily Show, which makes more, The View, which is shocking considering a black woman makes more then Oliver, Anything with Jimmy Fallon and Jimmy Kimmel, which makes more, And Oliver is your voice of reason? LOL Even your own country wanted him out Britbong.

Says a Brit bong who’s clueless about America’s System. Listen you fuck, I live in NY. There’s 55 counties here. 50 votes Trump. 5 for Hillary. Yet Hillary won NY. How the fuck is that even fair? Just because NYC has 3 million people shoved in it, does that mean the rest of us don’t get a choice? By your logic only the fat kid gets food, everyone else starved to death because they’re smaller. KYS

Forget about the word democracy...we live under a representative republic...democracy doesn't apply.......The electoral college can't be archaic or outdated...it's the newest system around....democracy was shown to be a failure from it's inception....To your other point...most of those 3million votes you suck off every night, were bussed in, illegals or dead people voting from dirty voter list.

>Bernie runs with Hillary as his VP
>Bernie wins in a landslide
>Dies after a few months in office due to old age
>Hillary finally the first female president

U mad DRUMPFTKKKINS?

incidently....that peace sign you so proudy attach to your self is actually the footprint of a CHICKEN...now think about that.

>Bernie has entered

(((old age)))

if you want shit done, you go for a dictatorship

and if you want people to have a voice, you fuck up the two party system. Make it more of a proportional election instead of first past the post. Sure the two big dogs will still have most of the votes, at least in the beginning, but it'll help the other people out who hate the shit out of those two parties in that they do not represent them

Bernie accepted money from Hillary to drop out of the race retard, how the fuck do you figure he can’t be bought? He’s a KIKE

Because the 5 contain more people. Why should your vote be worth more for living in a rural or suburban shithole? Also I'm from Fairfax Virginia, in England on business.

more like
>Bernie runs will Jill Green as VP
>Give Hillary Clinton the position Secretary of Homeland Security
>Bernie, Jill and 15 others in the cabinet die from 15 shots to the back of the head, ruled suicides.
>Hillary finally the first female president

I didn't mention WHO we should have, just what we should have. or maybe take all money out of politics, and let everyone get the same amount provided by the gov, a meager allowance.
it'd also help get rid of the shitty tv ads

This...

>A Challenger Appears

RIP Bernie shes got the libs on her side, and her VP is better looking.

*Jill Stein, pardon

It will never happen. She’s going to GITMO

Not an argument. Cringe.

here comes burnie, feel him burn away democracy, get ready to be niggerized

>Cringe cause can't accept facts.

Because we support that shithole you fuck. Our tax dollars from Upstate NY run NYC. Their garbage comes to our land fills, they get thruway tolls to fix roads, bridges etc while upstate falls apart. Nice try faggot.

>more people
>more illegals

there fixed it for you.

>Trump didnt technically beat her also
omg never thought about it like that, i guess you're right. Trump is not president, hillary is president, what's everyone complaining about, first price

>Our tax dollars from Upstate NY run NYC

Ummm no they don't. Do you know how many rich people live in NYC and are paying shitloads of tax? Not to mention all the businesses and corps.

Democrats cry Russia collusion and unfair this and that but they’re the party of super PAC’s, super delegates etc. Politics was never supposed to be a career. We need term limits. These fuckers get richer while we get poorer. Bernie is no different.

Yet it's still a crime ridden hell hole for Minorities? I'm sure Virginia knows all about being a hell hole, after all it's a blue state.

Really scared of the kike who deliberately lost a primary while pretending to raise funds for a historical win.

Yeah, real communism only works in dumbass's heads.

Check. Clearly history isn’t your forte. If it was you’d realize our founding fathers learned lesson from Greece etc when their democracies fell apart.

This. Bernie will milk commies for everything they've got.

You got it. He’s a beta cuck

Check. Right again

how about we pay them the median wage, implement term limits, take all money besides a stipend out for their campaigns, and if they receive any outside money they have to fight gladiator style against a lion

>doesn't include Lord of the Rings
Someone's got a blind spot for faggots.

Shouldn't this guy retire already?

Clearly you’ve NEVER been to Upstate NY retard

Make sure to donate early and donate often!

Also, no refunds.

Exactly this. There’s more homeless people in NYC than people with houses in Virginia.

>implying you wouldn't have fucked Legolas or Frodo on a hot summer night with a fancy bottle of wine