Robot Girls Z

Who are the best robot girls and why is it Team G?

Also, there's going to be another season, right? They haven't even introduced Shin Get-chan or Get-chan Empress yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

rgzonline.ujj.co.jp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How would Empress be portrayed?

Towers over everyone going OHOHO and being smug about being the strongest.
But then everyone just acts as if she put on weight and ignores her.

Would Shin Get-chan be a grimdark edgelord, going by the manga and weird tone shift between the earlier anime series and Armageddon?

>Shin Get-chan or Get-chan Empress yet.
Neither of them will probably appear since the ovas weren't animated by Toei.

It's a damn waste. There should really be a large-scale collaboration to get the full range of mechs from every major series, ala SWR. At the very least something between Toei, Sunrise and Gainax would be nice.

Has anyone tried the browser game? I can't seem to get it running for some reason, I just get an indefinite loading screen after signing in.

Gai-chan the Great is best girl.

She's pretty cool, you've got to appreciate horns and toof.

>Shin Get-chan is the result of Get-chan going all edgelord after contracting chuunibyou from Jeeg
I could see it happening.

>Get-chan will never Shinespark you

The Go Getters.

Patrician taste.

The artbook is nice. I wish there was more material for the series than just this stuff and the browser game. It barely seems to have much of a following for doujinshi.

Hell, even this thread is kind of dead. Are classic super robots reimagined as cute machical girls really that unpopular? I'd ask /m/ but I'd imagine this is the sort of thing they'd hate.

*magical girls, even.
Although I suppose machical is kind of what it is.

Dynamic Productions were involved in all cases, so licensing-wise it shouldn't be a problem, unless Brains Base want to get snippy about it (pretty sure Nagai and Ishikawa hold the rights anyway.
I suppose the fact that they weren't Toei productions is a problem, but it's a pity not to use the full extent of the franchise where possible. Z-chan needs a Mazinkaiser upgrade while they're at it.

Shin Getter!

Best looks, best voice, best attacks,...

How can anyone else possibly compete?

They never mentioned where Get-chan going berserk comes from, but we all know it's taken from Ishikawa's manga.

They also reference the manga in the first episode of plus too.

How the fuck was hayato able to do shit like that with just his fingers

But it's clearly Ashura, Garada and Doublas' team.

He's litteraly edgy I guess.

You must be a bunch of bad dudes.

She doesn't even have a proper weapon. Drills are for labourers, tomahawks are proper weapons fit for a classy lady/mech.

The kikaiju girls should really be grateful that Get-chan isn't as brutal as manga Hayato.

When will Z-chan finally lose it and become ZERO-chan

Except they included Dino Getter in the online game. Toei didn't make that. Like I said, I think Dynamic Planning may have a contract with Brain's Base and Actas. You never know.

How did a super robot parody short become the best mecha show of this millennia?

I can't tell if you're suggesting it may happen or it may not.
>Like I said, I think Dynamic Planning may have a contract with Brain's Base and Actas
When was the last thing they worked on together? Feels like it must've been well over a decade ago, seems like a long time for a contract without active application.

Millennia is a bit strong, but it certainly is a contender for the current decade thus far.
Anyway, it's not allowed to be best until they make some more god damn material.

Dororon Enma-kun Meeramera for Brain's Base.
Cyborg 009 vs Devilman for Actas.

Oh yeah, forgot about Cyborg 009. Seems like the license for it has been passed between quite a few studios in a very short timeframe though.
Dororon being a good six years ago is still quite a while too, and it's been far longer for anything Getter Robo or Mazinger related.

I don't think age makes a difference. Toei is adapting Mazinger Z this year, but Mazinger is not Mazinkaiser.

Well unless the contract length is indefinite for some reason, they can't stop Toei from using Shin GR or Mazinkaiser indefinitely, and there's no reason for Nagai or Ishikawa to turn down a request for usage considering that they're already handling all the other IP materials associated. None of them are anime-original anyway.

The version of Mazinkaiser they use in the OVA is actually original. It has nothing to do with the SRW version.

Honestly, I just think Toei wouldn't want to acknowledge the other versions of Mazinger or Getter for marketing purposes. We're not getting anything Knack related (Govarian, Groizer X) or TMS (God Mazinger) either.

Dino Getter doesn't have any kind of adaptation so this meant that Toei is its first contact.

His fingernails are more like claws, you see it a couple of pages later

Does Gecchan have a cross? Or rocket-punch sleeves? Or a giant dragon house?

I THINK NOT.

Well Mazinkaiser aside, Shin GR and Getter Emperor are original to Ishikawa's manga, so even if there are existing animated representations, it seems like fair game. I hope so anyway.

Does anyone here play the browser game? What's your team?

And does the game only work with certain browsers? Or is there something I need to set up for it to run? I think I've already got non-unicode programs set to Japanese by default.

>Get-chan
Oh it's you.

The name is Gecchan. Stop being wrong.

There's a browser game?
Link?

also best show

It's ゲッちゃん

If you google for it you'll find it, but what the hell.

rgzonline.ujj.co.jp

Thanks. I just assumed it would be some weird moonrune bullshit that would make it hard to google for.

The first season was top tier, but the second season didn't feel nearly as fun.

I was the opposite. Seeing all the random kaiju from the movie pop up in cute girl form and Musashi "dying" was great.
Also more Gettchan is always great.

>It's ゲッちゃん
Right. Gecchan. Not Get-chan.

She doesn't, but she has everything an elegant and well-to-do super robot girl should have: a beam attack, changeable forms, upgrades and of course becoming a cosmic universe-ending horror as her endgame.

Masashi's death and replacement was so on point it was ridiculous.

She'll have a major get one day.

It felt shorter for some reason, even though it was the same length.