Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o0pGFYxrSFo
youtube.com/watch?v=1OlJQeVd7hM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well?

how do i find thomas wang in burwood

open up a foodstand and sell dogmeat

Ultra rare thomas

Just stand in burwood and yell out "thomas" once an hour until someone turns and looks and then hit them in the head with a hammer and compare with pics to confirm ID. Do this until you win.

More chins than a fucking Beijing phonebook

>tfw trying to shitstir amerifats because i know their waking up and i'm drunk and sick of this guy with yellow fever

Oh I don't take notice of trips but I've seen his pix on 3 different boards now.

could i get in trouble for doing that?

>AUSTRALIA DAY CELEBRATION THREAD
you mean conquerors day

Fags conquer your Angus

Yeah the cunt is a trip using chink who lives in australia but hates australians and thinks he's better than us. He trips because he is on centrelink and neet in a land he hates.

>not wanting your Angus devoured
look at this faggot

FUCKING POSSUMS IN MY ROOF AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

never been a more fitting day that today to post this image

what was that Strayan comedian lad. Offensive maybe but dgaf. Proper strayacunt

>memeflag opinions
Shoo please

youtube.com/watch?v=o0pGFYxrSFo

do some skull crushers jesus christ you probably wear a 34mm watch

I'm fit, just never make gains because fast metabolism and that

>GOMAD

Coopers Stout>All other coopers

I just had to clear my web cache/cookies because I kept getting pic related.

Fuck you GOOKMOOT

agree desu lad

I'll give it a try, but not a fan of too much milk

good stuff you don't have to do a gallon just mix milk with your protein shake should be enough

My Angus is only for sharting

Calorie excess to gain muscle. Eat more food. Doesn't matter what really.

i think this is a good time to remind everyone that the eagles will probably win the premiership out of knowhere

i suggest you bet on them now

nic nat back with a flying brand spanking new mid field

and rioli and ryan in the forward line

its over we win

Smashed avocado and quail eggs. The ultimate homeless breakfast

Fuck this little gay cunt who think he is all shit, beats up an old dog for standing up for his own right at an antifa rally

Lol I pretty much do this already and have done for a year and still only weigh 70kgs

then you have to drink more milk or eat rich piano didn't get where he got unless he ate 5+ meals a day

your just not taking it seriously

if your cool with being fit and taking flak for having fag wrists then fine

if not eat more or drink more milk

>go outside
>no cunts complaining about 'muh invasion'
>heat is over
>plenty of rain

north queensland is alright

no I mean i just fell into the eating habit it's not really something I chose to do, and do you mean I have to eat rich piano?

no i was talking about the late great rich piana affectionately known as rich piano

who advocated for guys who struggle to gain weight that they needed to train themselves to eat at least 5-8 meals a day

i'm not talking a steak every 8x a day i just mean a nice meal 5-8 times a day

Antifa are all 100% terrorists and I hope one day all of them get a life sentence at Guantanamo. They have a ridiculous affinity for assaulting people.

I honestly don't get abbo fuckers still going on about "INVASION DAY" or "SURVIVAL DAY REEEE"

We fucking apologized for that shit years ago, why are they still kicking and screaming and carrying on about it like children. It's fucking retarded.

I have a friend who is abbo, and has an instagram account for her professional acting career run by her mum. Her mum posted on that account supporting "changethedate" and making a retarded political statement on an account meant as a portfolio for potential directors to look at. It's honestly disgusting that her mum did that.

because then they loose social currency, they don't really want us to change shit, they will just move onto another issue

>north queensland
where the fuck are you because in the moreton bay suburbs it's been nothing but 35 degree heat that made my pool into a spa.

you don't understand it

think of it like stepping stones

>gov says "sorry"
>gay marriage legalized
>complain about aus day in the hopes it gets the date changed
>if the day is changed then you can lobby it was an invasion
>court says it was an invasion have to give back land to abo's and lefties get land for helping them out

they wan't something out of it, its never virtue signalling in the end

I love the collective meltdown and screeching from the Left on this day. Their saltiness is so delicious.

Exactly, and these cunts are just brain dead, and need to be sent to a concentration camp

based sutheranon

? Colonizing a shit hole with ex-cons??=/= conquering

cairns
a
i
r
n
s

And leftist are gonna now change the fucking flag, if that happen we need a fucking another Cronulla riot

I just got back from the pub, so fucking blind i can barely comprehend where i am. 6 hours of pure fucking hilarious shit at the pub, tears laughs music. drove back pissed. smoked a few bowls, put on this youtube.com/watch?v=1OlJQeVd7hM ill probably wake up with acute alcohol poiosoning. happy invasion day fags.

ultimate race is the mixture of aussies cunts and finnish spurdos

true face of humanity that we should show to aliens

O' i want to be an Australian, where at least i know i'm free ~

redbacks hide in letter boxes too, also had a fuck massive huntsman in my car for a week

>cairns
hahahahahahahahahaha

Settling down for a cuppa' and one of these beautiful biscuits. I'm so fucking glad we invaded.

hows that heat going bucko :^)

We gave them ground when we said sorry, and we've continued to give ground since, so they continue to push. I'm happy to support abbos so they can live a decent life and preserve their caveman culture, but we should've drawn the line a long fucking time ago on apologising for our beautiful country's existence.

just saw a female abo 4”10 glass a random dude infront security lol

>america is more white then austria

I see no issue here

do you die immediately if you get bitten, i assume you've burned your car and is walking around today instead?

Australia sucks bruh. Could pull out a host of reasons if i wanted to

Well that is a good reason to hate him.

The only thing I don't like about Australia day is all the people walking around, there was just a collection of about 10 people on the corner of my street. Maybe I'm a lil bitch but I live in Wagga Wagga and this place sucks.

I guess I can't talk since I'm blacklisted from every pub in town but I've never started a fight. I just finish them. Usually with a pool ball to the dome.

I need a stronk bf to protec me

are ya a drunk or do you just bump into the wrong person ?

Neither I don't think, I'm a bit autistic and I often display the wrong body language in social situations, that combined with me looking pretty lanky seems to easily provoke fights, I definitely have a problem with body language which I'm now aware of.

After asking my friend who was there to clarify the story, apparently I did start that one. Oops.

Still, stronk bf when.

Turns out maybe I am just a drunk bully :s

That used to happen to me a lot. And I'm almost identical in build to you, lanky and tall so I never understood boundaries. One time I accidentally stood over a bogan, and he started pushing me. Took me a while to realise I was staring at him for a while

Also are you gay , should try okcupis

>Took me a while to realise I was staring at him for a while

That's exactly the problem I have. I just don't go out with groups or to parties or anything anymore because of it, apparently I intimidate people which is kinda stupid considering I'm a 5'10 like, 55kg cross dresser -.-

I am on OkCupid but I have trouble making new friends, I only have one friend and there are like 3 guys total on it and 13 girls total in my area :/

I just gotta move! I want to study at UNSW next year so hopefully I can go to Sydney.

good luck, if they're intimidated by a lanky cd then it probably is more due to personal dislike and not physicality