Out of Africa?

Do you believe Europeans whites originally came from Africa 50,0000 year ago?

What makes you believe?
What makes you not believe?

I don't really believe it myself, it seems like an excuse for a thing we don't really understand.

Other urls found in this thread:

phys.org/news/2017-05-scientists-million-year-old-pre-human-balkans.html
iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/incredible-new-find-pushes-back-our-ancestors-migration-out-of-africa-by-50000-years/
bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00kfqps
scirp.org/journal/PaperInformation.aspx?paperID=19566
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No one that is credible says white Europeans came out of Africa. They came from central Asia. You can still see the people they can rpm that stayed in places like Afghanistan

In my school days it was told as irrefutable canon.

the out of africa theory WAS NEVER anything to do with WHITES coming from BLACKS

of course blacks love to think it is because they are fragile subhuman scum who need the physiological pandering to make them feel good about their ridiculously shit history (hence the Kangz phenomenon)

the animals that left africa (if the theory is true) were neither black or white, they did resemble us in anyway because they were basic primates who had only just about learned to crack opens bones with stones to suck our bone marrow etc etc

""""whites""""" did not develop until much later ( clearly, just at the differences between europeans & africans)
Europeans are mostly a mix of an early ""white"" homo-sapian and an early "white" neaderthal ... this mix is considered to of happens around georgia - kazakhstan area towards the end of the last ice age, these groups migrated west as the ice melted.

Did these groups migrate out of Africa ?
sure? who fucking cares lmao

.....does that mean """blacks are the original humans""""
we should not even be entertaining such a retarded question.

"did white comes from blacks" no lol.
Did whites and blacks come from the same lesser creature ?
Yes (if you believe in evolution)

Honestly, its only blacks that have a hard time understanding this.

if you have an iq over 100 and arent completely blinded by religion its just common sense that the OOA theory has been manipulated to support ((((their))))) agenda

`>Believing in evolution
I think I know what your problem is buddy.

If we did originate in Africa, all it really shows is that Eurasians are more evolved than the Africans (and really one only needs to look at a side-by-side comparison of a negro and a chimp to realise how primitive they are)

I don't really buy that either though.

I think its because its the most plausible theory as of now. The climate is perfect for evolving and all that. But even if we all came from africa, it doesn't really bother me at all. The argument "we all came from africa" doesnät really affect me. It's so long ago that for me, it doesn't really matter. And the way we all look is so different its hard to feel the same connection to someone from sub sahara as Sven next door

Yes, the great scientist Yakuub created the Wh*teoids as a sub-race, but they got out of hand with their devilishness. Yakuub banished the evil Wh*teoids to Europe where they continued to spread their hate, this time, only from caves.

DAS RITE

i dont know where yall niggas came from but i came from hyperborea

No, there is no direct proof of that as stated, all while there are some solid leads to it being false - like the Europoid remains found in Ukraine that predate anything ouf of Africa by a long shot.
And so was the 6 million Jews narrative I presume.

>climate perfect for evolving
Almost all climates are perfect for evolving toward an adaptation that is suited for that particular climate.

Even the guy who first said this shit admits he was wrong.
>sage slide threads

europeans are direct descendants of neanderthals with a little denisovan (mongoloid) and homo sapiens (nigger) admixture

they exited africa 1MYBP into Egypt.
500KYBP the first major distribution happend in northern india. It segregated different races of human by color.
Adam and Eve 35kYBP was a massive genetic uplifting, based in mesopotamia.

obviously not.
not to be raycis but scientists admit
older fossils of "muh whites" bin found elsewhere
but ask yursef this:
wut percent a white was they anyway

>homo sapiens
Are not
>nigger
related.
The "modern man" is the result of Neanderthal intermixing with the first Europoids. In result Neanderthals went extinct while the ealy modern man created the world as we know it today. And Denosivan genes are predominant in east Asia more than anywhere else.

Out of Africa theory is bullshit.

Waiting on a more plausible alternative

same

Balkans man Balkans

phys.org/news/2017-05-scientists-million-year-old-pre-human-balkans.html

>This dating allows us to move the human-chimpanzee split into the Mediterranean area."

What is that story, we just decided to stop being chimps one day long ago?

Yeah. We also only share one common ancestor with sub-saharan Africans, unlike Asians, with whom we share both. The multiplicity of difference between us and the various Asian groups stems from our thousands of years of development while apart.

This

Neanderthalic haplogroup was not from Africa. “Migrants” from Africa that miscegenated them into extinction are why the out of Africa myth persists.

/thread

there is this article that just few day ago is proven homo sapians went out of asia at least 200000 years ago, i could link it but its in spanish

I'm happy to accept the idea that humanoids migrated out of Africa while the world was comfortable and then the first ice age hit forcing africans to stay in their homelands with the arabic while white cultures ventured further away, unable to return because of how difficult travel alone would be
Eventually groups got isolated in key habitable areas with the only groups able to continue migrating the sea fairing folk who had plentiful access to food or the Nordic folk with plenty of access to fresh water as these were the only barriers to migration
creating this large disparity between the north and south (apart from the new world)

people got out of africa way earlier than previous textbooks thought, explaining why it was "canon" for us growing up
iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/incredible-new-find-pushes-back-our-ancestors-migration-out-of-africa-by-50000-years/

yes i know its fucking click bait article shit but it proves the point, old textbooks know jack

>Neanderthals went extinct
nope. we're still fighting (((them))) today.

No. The Out of Africa Theory, more properly known as the Recent Origins (RO) Theory, has been disproven by genetic analyses which show the most recent common ancestor between north Europeans and sub-saharan Africans was from 120,000 years ago. Also, there is a significant body of archeological evidence indicating that anatomically modern humans evolved in the mediterranean region not sub-saharan or east Africa.

It's also worth noting that RO never really stood on scientific merit, but was proposed as a response to racism. RO was always political in nature and so should be seen as propaganda not as science.

Read a book britbong, Anthropologysts debunked out of Africa all the way back in 2006

Expand on this please, have heard before and find it fascenating
As a guy who used to oil drill before I was red pilled, I always wondered why black women just smell different. Like I've fucked japs, indian (red dot kind and feather in the hair) philipinos you name it, every black chick even the non athletic ones had muscle tone that made them feel almost like dudes and they really just smell like stale piss. I think they should be classified as protohumans

>Europeans whites originally came from Africa 50,0000 year ago?

No, the Cro Magnon human moved to Europe via Asia. He became white only after a change in diet around 10,000 to 6,000 yrs ago.

It is still promoted on the media here as a truth.
This from 2009 & a longer search could bring many more results.
bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00kfqps

>Reverse We Wuz Kangz

>Do you believe

SLIDE THREAD DETECTED.

Humans are BILLIONS of years old and NOT NATIVE to Earth.

M9: The Eurasian Clan Spreads Wide and Far

Fast Facts

Time of Emergence: 40,000 years ago

Place: Iran or southern Central Asia

Estimated Number of Homo sapiens: Tens of thousands

Tools and Skills: Upper Paleolithic

Your next ancestor, a man born around 40,000 years ago in Iran or southern Central Asia, gave rise to a genetic marker known as M9, which marked a new lineage diverging from the M89 Middle Eastern Clan. His descendants, of which you are one, spent the next 30,000 years populating much of the planet.

This large lineage, known as the Eurasian Clan, dispersed gradually over thousands of years. Seasoned hunters followed the herds ever eastward, along the vast super highway of Eurasian steppe. Eventually their path was blocked by the massive mountain ranges of south Central Asia—the Hindu Kush, the Tian Shan, and the Himalayas.

The next marker of your genetic heritage, M45, arose around 35,000 years ago, in a man born in Central Asia. He was part of the M9 Eurasian Clan that had moved to the north of the mountainous Hindu Kush and onto the game-rich steppes of present-day Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, and southern Siberia.

Although big game was plentiful, the environment on the Eurasian steppes became increasing hostile as the glaciers of the Ice Age began to expand once again. The reduction in rainfall may have induced desertlike conditions on the southern steppes, forcing your ancestors to follow the herds of game north.

To exist in such harsh conditions, they learned to build portable animal-skin shelters and to create weaponry and hunting techniques that would prove successful against the much larger animals they encountered in the colder climates. They compensated for the lack of stone they traditionally used to make weapons by developing smaller points and blades—microliths—that could be mounted to bone or wood handles and used effectively. Their tool kit also included bone needles for sewing animal-skin clothing that would both keep them warm and allow them the range of movement needed to hunt the reindeer and mammoth that kept them fed.

Your ancestors' resourcefulness and ability to adapt was critical to survival during the last ice age in Siberia, a region where no other hominid species is known to have lived.

M207: Leaving Central Asia

Fast Facts

Time of Emergence: 30,000

Place of Origin: Central Asia

Climate: Glaciers expanding over much of Europe and western Eurasia

Estimated Number of Homo sapiens: Approximately 100,000

After spending considerable time in Central Asia, refining skills to survive in harsh new conditions and exploit new resources, a group from the Central Asian Clan began to head west towards the European subcontinent.

An individual in this clan carried the new M207 mutation on his Y chromosome. His descendants ultimately split into two distinct groups, with one continuing onto the European subcontinent, and the other group turning south and eventually making it as far as India.

M173: Colonizing Europe—The First Modern Europeans

Fast Facts

Time of Emergence: Around 30,000 years ago

Place: Central Asia

Climate: Ice Age

Estimated Number of Homo sapiens: Approximately 100,000

As your ancestors continued to move west, a man born around 30,000 years ago in Central Asia gave rise to a lineage defined by the genetic marker M173. His descendants were part of the first large wave of humans to reach Europe.

During this period, the Eurasian steppelands extended from present-day Germany, and possibly France, to Korea and China. The climate fostered a land rich in resources and opened a window into Europe.

Your ancestors' arrival in Europe heralded the end of the era of the Neandertals, a hominid species that inhabited Europe and parts of western Asia from about 29,000 to 230,000 years ago. Better communication skills, weapons, and resourcefulness probably enabled your ancestors to outcompete Neandertals for scarce resources.

We are the originating white owners of Africa and the niggers colonized us.

I DEMAND REPARATIONS NOW!!!!

M343: Direct Descendants of Cro-Magnon

Fast Facts

Time of Emergence: Around 30,000 years ago

Place of Origin: Western Europe

Climate: Ice sheets continuing to creep down Northern Europe

Estimated Number of Homo sapiens:

Around 30,000 years ago, a descendant of the clan making its way into Europe gave rise to marker M343, the defining marker of your haplogroup. You are a direct descendent of the people who dominated the human expansion into Europe, the Cro-Magnon.

The Cro-Magnon are responsible for the famous cave paintings found in southern France. These spectacular paintings provide archaeological evidence that there was a sudden blossoming of artistic skills as your ancestors moved into Europe. Prior to this, artistic endeavors were mostly comprised of jewelry made of shell, bone, and ivory; primitive musical instruments; and stone carvings.

The cave paintings of the Cro-Magnon depict animals like bison, deer, rhinoceroses, and horses, and natural events important to Paleolithic life such as spring molting, hunting, and pregnancy. The paintings are far more intricate, detailed, and colorful than anything seen prior to this period.

Your ancestors knew how to make woven clothing using the natural fibers of plants, and had relatively advanced tools of stone, bone, and ivory. Their jewelry, carvings, and intricate, colorful cave paintings bear witness to the Cro-Magnons' advanced culture during the last glacial age.

This is where your genetic trail, as we know it today, ends.

>Not believing in evolution
Do you believe in DNA?

Where these people Solutreans?

Thanks for the info dump teuton.

Come on, do you really believe that shit?

No matter what evidence you research or neglect to, you won't accept truths. So what does it matter whitey?

scirp.org/journal/PaperInformation.aspx?paperID=19566

bump

the theory has more holes then a post op tranny

The biggest problem for the out of Africa theory is Australia. It doesn't explain abos or orangutans.

wats coming out africa in the next 100yrs is most troubling

Yes
>What makes you believe?
Archeological research, White race being the most advanced in the world while Niggers are closer to monkeys from Africa.

If you deny Out of Africa, you kind of deny that the White race is superior. Same with denying evolution.

It explains that the earliest migrations out of Africa pushed west, hugging the coast through India and SE Asia before making it over to Australia. Different groups split off at different times, but apparently the genes of abos are the most similar to Africans. Current SE Asians we're probably later migrations that displaced the previous niggers. This is at least my understanding, I personally like the coevolution across space concept more, especially with all the new evidence testing the validity of out of Africa theory.

Nigger tier argument, and I don't even support the out of Africa theory. We looked pretty modern by homo erectus and would have been walking in the same way we walk now. We also had fire like 2-3 Mya, so we weren't this absolute nigger tier animal stumbling around. And there were many migrations out of Africa according to the theory, by many different hominin variants. At one point we apparently lived with like 4 other primate species, at least one of which I am pretty sure we haven't discovered yet. Also chimps born without fur have white skin, which makes some geneticists think that our pre-human ancestors may have originally had white skin before losing our fur, which necessitated the adaptation of black skin in Africa. When we migrated out (supposedly) we no longer have a need for this adaptation and returned back to our norm.

There sure has been a contribution of ancient African H. sapiens to the current European ... still, these ancestors who crossed over to Eurasia mixed with Neanderthals and that may be what truly defines us and sets us apart from Africans. Although the Neanderthal contribution in modern Europeans is rather small compared to the whole genome a lot of important genes may have been retained from H. neanderthalensis. Also, the ancestors of Europeans (both Western/Central European hunter-gatherer populations as well as a still somewhat mysterious population of Siberian mammoth hunters) did go through what may be the harshest forms of selective pressure that one may imagine. This has hardened us, it has made us more than our African 'cousins' ... and only the advent of agriculture and the resulting switch in reproductive strategy have slowly begun to erode this genetic legacy.

>apparently the genes of abos are the most similar to Africans
If abos have the closest DNA separation from Africans it would suggest a later split.

blacks and abbos are remnants of ancient cilivilzations's slaves created by selective breeding to have certain features well over 10k years ago
after some cataclysmic event most of the high civilization was destroyed and dispersed, leaving clueless slaves behind to roam the lands on their own and vegetate for thousands of years

Sources for such bold claims would be appreciated

Anyone who believes either of these is a sub 100 IQ brainlet

Ah the first white flight. Whites foynd out then that niggers were violent and mostly usless so they went someplace else qnd built civilization. 50k years later the ancestors of the first usless violent niggers are flooding white civilization and ruining it. War never changes.

>be one of first humans
>living in Africa
>notice niggers everywhere
>pack your bags we are getting out of here
>"but where will we go?"
>Ill take my chances in that frozen lands up north

Yeah i do believe.