Homonationalism

What are your thoughts on it?

Other urls found in this thread:

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/cc/41/30/cc41301d2cd27cbc31f79082f5d6a750.jpg
discord
archive.is/grwgp
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0051088
journalistsresource.org/studies/society/public-health/teen-pregnancy-bisexual-lesbian-heterosexual-women
chaladze.com/files/publications/Chaladze2016ASB.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well the population would hit zero within a few decades

Lets give the gays Vancouver. They can all go there.

the low birth rates in fagistan will ultimately lead to the demise of the fagistani people.

Absolutely Haraam. Stone the faggots.

I like it. Call me whatever but I love blowing random guys in WC and I will do it.

Up yours, goatfucker.

Very Islamophobic of you.

I don't much care for an backwards desert cult that thinks I should be killed.

How about a forward thinking society that thinks you should be killed?

No. If they collect new gays being born elsewhere they can last for at least a thousand years.

You already had one. God rained fire and brimstone on it. You're welcome to please try again.

I don't like Greece.

Regardless of being killed or not. You'll going to burn in hell for all eternity anyways :^)

I think it's a crazy idea but sure. If all the retarded far left libshit lgbt community fags wanna go there and leave us normal gays alone without making society hate us I would be gald if they left to some shitty island to found their own gay ethnostate.

Shut up and rape my white pussy with your strong muslim dick.

How about you get back to fucking that goat of yours? What's her name?

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/cc/41/30/cc41301d2cd27cbc31f79082f5d6a750.jpg

I would also be okay with this.

Proud homonationalist here. Homosexuality and pederasty are vital parts of traditional European culture. If you actually believe (((their))) lies about it being an abomination, you’re a fucking cuck.

Not to mention the fact that we can use IVF to produce more white people and raise them in a gay society that values traditional masculinity.

That flag is gay.

The fact that you happily wish suffering on me for being gay just reinforces my view that religion makes psychopaths (and fools), out of easily duped people.

Nice strawman

Atheist here, hate you people as well

Ain't no such thing as a gay nation cause you fucking die in 1 gen

Might I ask why?

homosexual isnt a nationality

No, you may not. You may, however, checkem

Kek

Finbants.honorary strayans

How is nationalism and homosexuality compatible with each other?

They could only keep the state alive via child abduction. Which I’ve no doubt, they are naturally predisposed to, anyway.

Bend over, beethoven!

I think it would look good in an oven.

homos are depraved and should be gassed

I thought that was Solomon's 72

Just need artificial wombs and we're halfway there.

>Perfecting the art of having capable WHITE MALES build a society, die off in one generation and leave it open to be populated by minorities

Okay with this too.

I just thought of the perfect location for a gay ethnostate. Madagascar.

Sorry but I'll leave goat fucking to the arabs. You however should stop molesting children, that's very islamic.

>Homonationalism
It's called Sweden

Gay shit needs to fuck off. Fags are annoying.

it's called french nationalists

Why are gay people so obsessed with their sexuality you don't hear a straight people talking about being straight 24/7

Not the greatest flag. America's is the greatest.
More religious than admits to (Noah and the rainbow).

They have nothing else even remotely interesting about themselves so they base their personality on their sexuality, those are called faggots.

discord gg/fhvrVnJ

add a .

Nationalism is for losers and basing that nationalism on someone's sexuality is also pathetic. I'm quite divided on which is worse.

>a thousand year homo reich
nah, you'd all be dead. cant make babies fucking guys ass

Have you never heard of a turkey baster? We could EASILY reproduce without sex. Jizz in a cup, woman puts it inside herself, not that hard, but you act like that's impossible.

Drop the homo and just have nationalism. We aren't kicking your bedroom door in, you want to destroy your health that's your business. Just be AmericaFirst and I'll link arms with you. If time goes on long enough you'll see the error of your ways.

I can smell the HIV that would produce from here

Being gay is not an "error" and we are never going to stop being who we are because people on the internet are offended merely by our existence. We will never be able to please your requirements and there is no sense in trying.

the vatican already exists user, just become a priest lmao

Homoethnonationalism.

Use turkey basters to secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

Would that society not just end up with a high proportion of child molesters and people with mental health issues?

Your existence consists of identity by sexual fetish. How stupid would I sound if I posted everywhere that I am a "monogamous muh husbands dick sucking childbearing Nationalist" ? Don't you have any other thing going in your life? Why knit yourself to something no one cares about?

That just isn't true. You saying it is a fetish doesn't make it so. Our brains are wired to be attracted to the same sex, nothing more, nothing less. Clearly you and others care a lot about us, enough to try to forcibly restrict our rights, and that's why we fight.

This has already been proposed numerous times. Give gays their own plot of land like Native Americans, put up a wall, keep our children on this side of the wall uninfluenced by their degenerate behavior and just watch them die out on their own from disease/failure to procreate. homonationalism under these parameters would prove that being gay is environmental and not genetic or "born that way" and that's been the entire argument all along. It's a choice that adults make and people can tolerate that what they can't tolerate is how much this is shoved onto the youth.

Do you not get how turkey basters work? We don't want to be involved in romantic relationships with the opposite sex. That doesn't mean we are too dumb to know that if we insert sperm into a fertile woman's vagina, a baby can come out later.

This

You mean California.

You could drop all of the bullshit faggotry and be nationalistic. But no. Let’s wave our flag of getting fucked in the ass around because LOVE ME REEEEEEEEEE

Why are homos so insufferable? Just be gay and stfu.

Great job not addressing a single point I made. You asked the question you got the answer it just wasn't the answer you wanted. Fuck out of here with your degenerate bullshit because you clearly are very stupid.

Genetic Evidence of Homosexuality:

archive.is/grwgp

Go be fags on your containment board

The problem solves itself

So you don't have anything else going for you. I figured that. Some ppl claim their brains are "Wired" to hurt children or commit murder. If that's the copout you want to use fine but it doesn't make it a healthy or correct wiring. Basicly your mental, sort yourself out.

sharebue you already got banned from deddit no one's clicking on your blind links you should've already learned your lesson

Homosexuality, although natural, is a completely non-functional and unproductive sexual inclination, whether it stems from genetics or mental health.

It is aberrant by its very nature and has no place in the natural order of things. It is a mistake.

If you happened to have children by way of turkey basting a dyke, it would be unlikely that they would be homosexual, and in that event would be disqualified from the homonationalist enclave state that you lived in.

I don't know if your homonationalism ideas will work, to be frank.

Female relatives of male homosexuals have 1.3x as many kids:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0051088

-
Bisexual females have more teen pregnancies:

journalistsresource.org/studies/society/public-health/teen-pregnancy-bisexual-lesbian-heterosexual-women

-

Straight males carry gay genes:

chaladze.com/files/publications/Chaladze2016ASB.pdf

See

>Female relatives of homosexual males have 1.3x as many kids
>Bisexual females have more teen pregnancies
Again you're not addressing any of the points being poised to you. You do know that being gay isn't something like "race" or eye color right? You do know it's not "passed down" by generations, in fact, by definition it never can be because homosexuality is a genetic dead-end. You know that, we already know that, you're not fooling anyone. You proved correct and are only supporting his points for him. The more babies that are popped out the less likely there is to be a homosexual population. If you remove any social "encouragement" that number drops to lower than miniscule levels. The chances of giving birth to a naturally homosexual child in a homonational state would be next to 0%, the only way a homo-state could even survive is to force social "norms" that highly encourage or even force degenerate sexual behavior.

>Banning all homosexuals of the world to a containment land
Add this to the priorities list under "white ethnostate"

Ur all fucking faggots praise allah

>normal gays
>normal
Fucking deluded

This

discord gg/fhvrVnJ

add a .

bump

Kek stupid mutt. While your country is cucked, us Paki's are killing our faggots and helping Based Assad kill the jews.

I fucking hate you not because of religion, but because you are a tool of the jew. You are the one who spreads diseases, You are the one who ruins marriages, You are the one who spreads Bolshevik Marxist propaganda. I won't stop until every last one of you faggots are in the ovens. We will finish what Hitler allegedly started.

>brazil
>white

fags are far worse than niggers

Brazil is the whitest place on earth kike

faggots get gassed. useful faggots get gassed last.

It's a meme you dip.

bump

Well, it would only last one generation...

I never thought to agree with a Pakistani for once. Today was the day.

What are turkey basters?