Should death sentence be allowed?

Should death sentence be allowed?

hiddenlolcdn.com/v/217142.mp4

Mexican cartel executes a son of the cop. The body under the son is his father.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/d509mdYH
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what is it then? a cop? a rival drug dealer? whats the point of killing the son like that only after killing the father. especially if he was a cop

Absolutely.

Anyone who says otherwise is a massive cuck.

There is nothing wrong with torture as well if people deserve it, if criminals (that includes the ones in uniform) had to watch their loved ones get flayed alive for disobeying orders/breaking the law, there would be no crime or insubordination.

I would prefer 40+ year long death by torture instead of quick executions for animals like criminals.

Inshallah

Is this in the US?

At least he didnt have to watch his son die

Execution is the perfect way to remove kebab, but Europeans are too weak and degenerate to do what their ancestors would have done.

Americans mercilessly massacred Indians, but fear the negro which is far less organized and intelligent...

I couldn't watch the whole thing. Why is he getting killed

There is nothing wrong with it in principle but in practice, it's used too heavily.

Probably as an example to others and because he is a witness.

honor-less animals

>Mexican cartel
>IS THIS IN THE US?
British people are simply overall stupider than their American counterparts

Yes, it is a waste of time and taxpayer dollars to keep the worst of criminals alive.

If you don't support genocide, you're not paying attention.

i believe the whole story was that the dad reported the gang to the police and then the gang decided to get revenge and told the son he has to watch or his mother/rest of the family will be killed as well, but then they decided to kill him anyway

Fuck you watch it u big pussy. He died for everyone to learn a lesson and be entertained. HONOR HIS MEMORY BY WATXHING HIM DIE.

>trump wants to deport this

Well you guys do have a lot of Mexicans. Trump does want to build that wall for a reason you know.

Why is Mexico the only country in the world were stuff like this happens? Yeah i know they're alot of other shitholes but only in Mexico do they flay people alive on camera, WTF is wrong with Mexico?

Makes sense to just burn criminals alive and broadcast it on live TV

God damn cartelfags. They never go 1v1, they always need their chulos with them otherwise the outcome would be unknown. Then they start acting all tough and talk big with their 5 homies on top of the body of a kid and his father.
Literal subhuman behavior.

Philosophers, intellectuals, psychologists and masters say "We become what we think about".

I wonder what they hell these two fuck did to deserve such a horrible death? What could possibly be in their mind or how fucked up their lives could be in order to end up like this?

How can you save or even watch such a video?
Are you insane or am I a pussy?

>British people are stupid because one guy is stupid

No. Governments should not be allowed to murder, and prove-able retaliation should be a misdemeanor.

Mexican police are just such fine examples of society and civilization as well, there is absolutely nothing this man could have done to provoke such a thing...

Narcotics trafficking and weak central government and no air force to bomb their compounds.

Spics are exactly like white people in every way except skin color. If those criminals would have been raised on a good diet they wouldn't be criminals. Since diet boost IQ and IQ prevent crime. Can you prove my wrong pol?

Every year I get older I feel more fortunate to have been born in a (mostly) white country.

Imagine being born and raised in one of these Godless shitholes.

According to the info I got, this video was filmed in Guerrero, Mexico. Those who have been around long enough know that the city of Acapulco in the Mexican state of Guerrero is the execution capital of the world. A Mexican policeman was kidnapped, but to make his torment worse, the kidnappers also snatched his son. In the video, the policeman is tortured and then beheaded, while his son is made to watch. Yet that really was just a softy warm-up. While the youngster is alive and fully conscious, the kidnappers flay his chest and belly until his intestines began to protrude. His lungs extract through the exposed cavities, and the intestines continue to pump in and out of the open abdominal wall from sheer terror, as the flayer smacks the young man to make him check it out. The flayer then cuts his rib cage apart and snaps it open, before slicing up his lungs and ripping out his heart, ending his unspeakable torture and with it, his life. The filleting concludes with the heart being stabbed onto the victim.

Also, I have the full translation from theYNC but its too long to paste here. hmmm

People say some of us come to this world just to serve as an example for others. I believe that's the reason kids (like in OP's video) die.

So watch it, don't let your life end up like this or your son's

Tbh its the first gore video i could not watch in one take.
I see it as a means to strengthen my resolve, to give myself some sort of hope that i will not allow myself to end up like.
Media does not show that stuff and so you are not prepared for the real cruel world.

Translation here

pastebin.com/d509mdYH

that's an interesting take, i never thought of it that way. i still won't watch it, but don't worry i want all spics dead.

Aztec/maya/whatver blood

It made me feel worse reading that than it would've watching the video. Fucking Aztecs man.

>Spics are exactly the same in every way except skin color
t. Never seen a Central American

Your average muslim POW camp more like

Brown people aren't human.

Only in cases where guilt is incontrovertible

True

If you were trying to maximize cruelty and suffering, wouldn't it make sense to make the father watch that before you beheaded him?

Screencapped

they are beaners not spics

The Mexican government is so corrupt, maybe they can find someone honest maybe one day they can actually fix their country and get rid of all the drug dealers

In other parts of the world that are not utterly emasculated, when people like pic related do bad things to people, their families are generally not too happy about it and make sure it does not happen again.

it will be

Native Americans were mostly killed by disease and by the time they got into “Fuck whitey” mode they could only put together raiding parties which violated the settlers NAP and were justly received with bullets.

Do not click, this video if it is the one I saw linked the other day is fucking horrific, I was nearly physically sick and that was just briefly clicking through it...

Yeah, and it was the father who reported them to the police. When your iq is 69, you overlook these things I guess. Also I don't understand how you could do that to a person in your right mind, let alone take it.

We need these people in the US to fight niggers user. A lot of black people called Mexican "white" anyway. These niggers say "Hispanic/Latino isn't a race" so they are white as well

>Being this pussy

I jerked off to it goyim

This
So, why?

Tradition

WE WUZ AZTEKS AND SHEIIIT

BUILD THE WALL

Hory shet

what was his name? I mean the son. I want to google this

Who's that Tecuan?

yes,absolutely

yeah sure you did you fucking idiot...

everybody involved in this video is already basically under a death sentence
i bet the rival cartels already know who they are
worse awaits them when they get caught

I opened it for like .2 seconds and noped out. Can someone just describe the scene for me?

Ive always been of the idea we should bring back the brazen bull. That execution method would deter a lot of criminal activity.

She could have saved us

Yes, for some crimes. And three levels.
1. Blow off the head with a shotgun.
2. Chewed to death by a shredder.
3. Impaled on a wooden pole.

>look at how edgy I am. MAGA

No, I bet they just get a life sentence. I would prefer a thousand life sentences over what they poor boy went through

>I'm a edgy underage faggot from a shithole country
That's what you're saying.

Read some books from the time period.

American and settler Anglo-Saxons raped, pillaged, tortured and burned and looted and utterly destroyed many tribes in war.

Because that is fucking WAR.

It is part of life.

Whites fought wars like that for thousands of years, and it kept their race alive.

Now look at pic related and tell me that that is better than when the British were colonial motherfuckers and privateers and even back when they were blue-painted, loincloth-wearing spearchuckers.

If you decide out of the blue that you cannot fight war anymore, then you are simply at the mercy of those that do.

Any race that negates violence won't be a race much longer, it is passive suicide.

Yeah nope I'll leave that link be.

This... :(

tfw every night my routine is to watch shock vids on gif, liveleak and bestgore while finishing my protein shake before bed, then pleasant dreams every night

Vietnam is speaking from experience here.

Wow, this video was pretty damn hard to watch, and I've seen some shit in my time.
Also, death sentence is a waste of life. I would prefer work camps and gulags.

I know that feel. Nothing shocks me anymore, I've seen it all.

casual mexican wednesday

Not yet

Mexicans are fucked up people

Muh Anarcho-Capitalism at work fren

Were the ancient Greeks and Romans subhumans for utterly destroying their enemies in war?

For the mass rape of enemy soldiers' wives and daughters?

Were the Romans savages for the absolute destruction of Jerusalem?

Leftist will defend this.

That Police most have been involved in some heave shit. Mexican police take bribes as fuck.

Or maybe the cartells wanted to send a messege to other police boys.

Pacifists will defend this.

>muh Jerusalem.

No they were heroes for that.

Keep in mind I say kill them all.

No, it shows that even death won’t save your family

I saw some pretty fucked up things in my life bit this is a new low

In theory; yes! Absolutely! There are many people who deserve death!
In practice; probably not. Do you want to give the state that much power? The Cartels run the Mexican government. It would be great if the death sentence could be figured out in a way that justice could be served, but it's not easy.

With that being said, America needs to liberate Mexico, take full control over the government, execute anyone who worked with the cartels and then hunt them all down! The Greatest country on Earth allows their neighbour to do shit like this? And the debate is about building a wall? Fuck this world.

I hate these fuckers so much.

>whats the point of killing the son like that only after killing the father.

to scare the piss out of everyone. who would want to work against the cartel knowing that theres a solid chance they will die, and a possibility they will be tortured to deal along with their family?

>the greatest country on earth
Traitor

The executioner works with skill, no hesitation at any point.
I think he has done this before.

The police do not wipe them off the earth in revenge?
It used to be if you attacked a cop you would get a beating at the least in return from 5 cops

Now you fucking get it, swedebro.

They got what was fucking coming to them, they should have gotten it worse.

The Romans let too many of them slip through the cracks in Spain and Italy.

Imagine how much worse the world would be today if the Romans did not excise that festering tumor called Jerusalem from the face of the earth?

idk user should it?

Based.