Americans have always been mutt-

>17% german
>half italian
>1/8 english
Being a mutt is only truly bad when it contains shitskin dna.

Dibs on NYC. You losers can fight over model-T-plowed Detroit.

A made up nation no real ethnicity but a mix

>A made up nation no real ethnicity but a mix
Thats literally what every nation is. It changes over time and new races emerge. The white race in America is an example of a relatively new race that has formed.

>Europeans are always purely the phenotype of their country

Mrs. San Diego is fucking hot.

1965 America was literally whiter then France is today. Immigration and multiculturalism is literally going to turn Europe brown in only a couple of generations.

Save yourselves euro-bros before you end up like us.

>Chicago represented as a white woman
GREATEST GENERTATION WAS SO LUCKY IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR
WHY DIDN'T YOU JOIN THE NAZIS GRAMPS I COULD'VE HAD THIS TOO

Europeans have been Euromutts for generations too. My European mother is more mixed up than my American father.

Philadelphia is qt as heck desu

America
From ubermensh to untermensh in less than 50 years with just one simple immigration policy!

wrong. France was pretty White before they lost algeria and let everyone claiming hes a pieds noire in.
You were 90% White too 60 years ago. But everyone marched into your "land of the free" for the gibs, and instead of doing something against it your politicians sold your Country.

If that's true then why are mutts silenced and blacks praised?

Don't take it so serious man.

Agreed.
I thank God I have blue eyes and blond hair.

Funny thing is that racemixing is a lot less common than the media would have you believe
We've just been letting in too many Mexican untermenshes whose entire race is a mongrel mixup of Spaniards and Aztecs

>italian
>not shitskin

She looks like a red head

>Varg

It’s a shame have can’t have a real heritage, like being a cultural backwater under the heel of our stronger neighbors for the past thousand years.

Americans have always been mutts because, regardless what the Euros tell you, they are mostly mutts as well.

this. ist a South africa Situation
not that much intermixing as the media would want you to believe. But a constant influx of third worlders through mexico

Boomer faggots are literally the most ungrateful bastards that ever walked the face of the earth. They make me actually angry. Nigs are gonna nig, jews are gonna jew, vaginas are gonna vagina without the guidance of strong men, antifa fags grew up in a single parent household and were fed soy all their lives, and we should be surprised by none of this. But these fucks grew up in a beautiful hopeful world, and were taught good values, in the most privileged generation that ever lived, where you didnt have to ever worry about white demographic hedgemony. These cunts grew up and were allowed so much by the sacrifices of their forefathers, not just financially (though thats certainly a part) but morally and as well being part of the dominant racial group of the planet, and instead of doing anything to improve their legacy for future generations, they instead intentionally takes a giant shit on it (a lot of them intentionally). I'm having trouble expressing in words the contempt I feel for them. These weak selfish motherfuckers have intentionally and consciously tried to ruin the lives for their future kin. Pic related and others of his generation used up literally every strength the west had going for it in the post-war period for their own selfish desires. They ransacked every inheritance their posterity could receive, from the national debt, to the nation's morality, to actually being the dominant ethnic or racial group of the nation. They attempted to fill every hedonistic desire and left nothing untouched. These "men" within a generation have doomed the most glorious people the world have ever seen. They have consciously watched the slow decay of every part of western society their entire lives, and have done nothing, plenty of them support it actually. Sorry for rant, but their behavior is so disgusting, and I can take respite in nothing except knowing they will looked back on as the most selfish and loathsome generation that has ever lived.

pic related is what that boomer faggot grew up with. No fucking exucses they are weak and degenerate to their core.

Plus whites aren't breeding as much so the fst Mexican mongrels are growing while whites are shrinking
Obesity levels are also higher than they should be because of Mexicans as well

I said modern day France. Also the same is happening to your country right now, you better do something before its too late Hans.

That's a really shitty photograph and the photographer needs to be shot.