Why aren't white nationalists represented by anyone charismatic, intellectual, beautiful, etc?

Why aren't white nationalists represented by anyone charismatic, intellectual, beautiful, etc?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N5MjlBkHOAg&t=280s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We don't have to turn this into a beauty contest because the content of our argument is right.

Jared Taylor is our god, there is no other.

who cares. Röhm fulfilled his job as well, we can get rid of them similarly when the time has come

Is styx a white nationalist now? I doubt. Haven't watched any of his videos for a year now though. His occult videos are the only ones worth anything, and even they are bad.

>Why aren't white nationalists represented by anyone charismatic, intellectual, beautiful, etc?

excuse me?

styx and jf are not WN

The most beautiful, popular people gravitate to the left or center. Why? Because the left is in power, and power is status. Beautiful, popular people, who have always been high status, aren't going to give up that status and become a hated bigot Nazi social outcast because of abstract, long-term considerations like the survival of their race and civilization, because human psychology doesn't work like that. Only the most intellectually ruthless of pure autists (Ryan Faulk comes to mind) will give up status for the sake of the truth. In the early years, a real dissident movement will always consist of outcasts from the fringes of society - not necessarily stupid people, but definitely congenitally unpopular people. (This is why we have so many NEETs). Think of the Communists before they took power in Russia.

>beautiful

Because anyone who is beautiful, well-adjusted, intelligent, AND successful would never give up their nearly infinite potential to subject themselves to being a white-nationalist spokesman. They could be anything they want to be in the normal world and have unlimited potential as long as they exist within the cultural climate as we know it today. Why would they give all of that up to become the face of white nationalism?

Styx is for Europe, but not for America.

Sargon isn’t a White Nationalist yet

Because I haven't started vlogging yet

nice ingnoring mike enoch faggot

Quit sam-splaining cis scummmmm

Spencer is married to a Russian woman and has a child. Very Gay.

>implying its MY fault your taste in right wing "e-celebs" is shit-tier

Styx: Everywhere else can become Brazil except Europe, because the brown hordes will magically respect European sovereignty there for some reason.

>Shills will call this man ugly

All the info in OP is fake and gay

BASED HYPERBORIAN

I agree with him. I will be laughing while america is turning into a hellhole.

He's not a white nationalist

Looks a little like Goebbels, who was my dude

Tom is the best.

To be honest his eyes are weird and he's fat. I still wouldn't call him ugly.

If America falls, Europe will be guaranteed to follow.

>literal inbred kike abomination calling anyone ugly

Is this real life?

he's cryptonationalist

weak leftypol bait

GET THE FUQ OUTTA HEAH

Those people are doing the long march through the institutions. These so called leaders are likely to be casualties of some sort in a few short years. The true leaders are smart enough to know that now is not the time to step out and make panties wet. The real leaders are making babies, climbing the power hierarchy, and accumulating resources. These examples are the normalizers, the first men over the trench. Generals usually don't lead the attack.

OP is a faggot

also
>Styx
>white nationalist
>pervert

Excuse me? This is about as chad as it gets.

And nobody wants to live here. Great. The immigration problem solved.

You're right, I'm just staying until it becomes %75 shitskin. At that point America is going to be the official Moonman Theme Park. Charge people $500USD to come in and hunt pavement apes.

White Nationalists are represented by 50% of the population.

The only people retarded enough to think we need "a mouthpiece" are literally Autistic.

Negative, the niggers and sand niggers will continue to want Europe because geography and climate.

Steer into the skid and convert to Islam in private, study hard and greet your new masters if they can be bothered to interrupt breeding your women.

Literally Thad Castle

>Why aren't white nationalists represented by anyone charismatic, intellectual, beautiful, etc?
Identity politics is exclusively the domain of the weak and useless.

What does 'white nationalist' mean and why is it bad? Are they worse than black or asian nationalists? What's wrong with nationalism? I don't get it.

I also think this guy should have a prominent role in the wider movement.

youtube.com/watch?v=N5MjlBkHOAg&t=280s

I dunno man Spencer isn't a bad looking guy. Also he has routinely been against faggotry. Women reporters always get wet talking to him, you can easily see it.

For most people, achieving high social status isn't an automatic "win condition". Unless they have a very rare combination of looks, personality and fuck-you money they will have to struggle constantly to stay on top. They're not going to throw it all away by sperging out with "Hitler did nothing wrong" type rhetoric. If they support the outer Right they have to be subtle.

Because the fucking kikes love to finance this kind of disturbing degenerate assholes.

They come here because they are comfortable here and they can live for free. Niggers and sandniggers (especially niggers) are not adapted to our climate and won't survive here because of vitamin deficiency unless there are modern food/vitamin pills here. The refugees have a nomadic mindset and will move to whatever place with the most food and comfort.

Awesome. I'll certainly will enjoy the show.

Jared Taylor has called Jews "men of the West"

What's wrong with his head? Is this fetal alcohol syndrome?

>Hiding behind fake flag

White nationalists want a nation with only white people. This is bad and retarded because you will never get that nation without violating almost all rights that exist.

Whiteness is just some american buzzword made up because Americans lack heritage and culture. Apperently they need to identify as something superficial

Controlled ideological disarmament and the construction of a catch-all basin intended to draw those that would associate with the ideas towards it, either directly or in comparison.

The very existence of WN groups and Neo-Nazi movements is political shepherding in action.

He has the beadiest eyes