Nasa

do you think we really went to the moon? do you think the ISS is real? if so, why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wzSiADl0FsY
youtube.com/watch?v=CzyPN8-AbJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Imzp9-FTqIg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You can literally look at the ISS through a telescope

>do you think we really went to the moon?
Yes, but not until 1971. Apollo 11 and 12 were fake. Apollo 13 was real (but failed) while Apollo 14 actually made it.

ISS it`s just a hologram

yes, yes, and because I'm not a flat earth faggot who can't into physics

Yes, we went to moon. You can see the objects from earth with a civilian telescope. I've done it. Here is someone else doing it youtube.com/watch?v=wzSiADl0FsY

Yes, ISS is real. Again, you can SEE IT IN THE FUCKING SKY ORBITING THE PLANET.

No wonder no one outside Sup Forums takes us seriously. This place is filled with retard flat earthers, christcucks and stormweenies

No wonder no one outside the Internet takes us seriously. This place is filled with retard flat earthers, christcucks and stormweenies

kill yourself

You forgot your meme arrow tardo

you are the only faggots to mention flat earth
youtube.com/watch?v=CzyPN8-AbJQ

Do you think that...

>hurrr space isnt real itzz da jooz

old

Thanks i was wondering if there was a better quality image of that, you can see his eyes so much better

yes
yes
because I'm not retarded

i think its a jewish lie

i bet you believe obamas a lizard too huh

Haha called it

>calls others retarded
>doesn't use Oxford comma

your on a natsoc board, you didn't call anything. Why are you shilling in this thread of all threads?

video is just a compilation of iss video. You would lose that bet, do you have anything to contribute to this? Or because you are banned from reddit you have nothing better to do?

>natsoc board
Ahahaha

Why spend money on NASA when we could be feeding the poor and hungry in Africa?

The jews are responsible for a lot but they arent involved in everything you autistic sperg

Lazy bait

I never made the claim that the jews are responsible and involved in everything you idiot.
youtube.com/watch?v=Imzp9-FTqIg

>i think its a jewish lie

Stop being racist and answer the question.

I really don't give a fuck what they do as long as I keep getting those sweet sweet NASA Federal Credit Union rates

and that is not the claim that jews are responsible and involved in everything. Anything to actually say rabbi?

>what is reading comprehension
Dumbass, i meant jews are not involved with space. But you have even found a way to blame them for lying about space. Amongst the other things you blame them for

You fucking retards still believe in the moon?

Buy a telescope. You can see the ISS and verify its existence. You'll need one that costs more than $1000 though and it must have computer tracking as satellites move quickly.
As for the moon, there's a fucking mirror that researchers bounce lasers off of. The mirror was left there by the astronauts.

The moon is a hologram

>write what you mean shithead
Well I have provided proof to say otherwise, you haven't.
>Amongst the other things you blame them for
>Kike shills for kikes what a surprise

>i am retarded the thread

You have nothing to compare it to, because it was assembled in space.
>it's right where they said it was going to be!
No landing or liftoff crater was left by those astronauts....

you can't see shit!