The Super Bowl is next weekend. Anyone in downtown Minneapolis want to trigger a shitstorm?

The Super Bowl is next weekend. Anyone in downtown Minneapolis want to trigger a shitstorm?

You're not planning to walk around in a Pepe sweater like that other retard, are you OP?
Btw: Do any leftists even watch muttball at all? I thought it was too rowdy for the cunty fuckers.

IOTBW: superbowl edition?

Naw, I'm good looking and well adjusted.
And plenty do for the commercials, I'm sure, but I'm going to be going for the events for a week leading up to the game.

Kek then if the patriots win it'll light them up even more

Alright, then good luck OP! I'm sending my energy via the northern lights!

Can anyone post that guide on what stickers to buy and print on?

fuck I wish I could

Just realized it switched my ID. Anyone have those infographs?

The new Sup Forums generation is all talk and no action. New Sup Forums is pathetic.

Reminder that this is what wil happen if you do.
Go ahead, ruin your life and be a national laughingstock

Lmao, what an amateur. Doing it during the day? Wearing a pepe hoodie? And being a fat tard? Too obvious. Gotta get it down when there's a crowd.

He’s most likely an actor

I'm offering bounties on eagles fans. Don't act like cunts then expect to come to our city and not be fucked with

I'm in the twin cities suburbs but avoid the shithole that is Minneapolis. St. Paul is cool.

>implying anyone I know would even see the SJW screeching about stickers or even care.

minnesota already lost, you aren't going to get a shitstorm

I think you underestimate how blue Minneapolis is.

E-A-G-L-E-S!

wow way to treat one of your own buddies bro, that sure made me want to join your stupid movement

inb4 9gag watermark.
The info is whats important, not internet rivalries

bump, good idea

Doomed to never win the Owl.

Perfect, just what I was looking for.

They sell it's okay to be white stickers at tightrope records.

Damn do I want that magazine.
Also bump. This is the right decision, don't even put stickers in the stadium, just put them all around it.

Edgy.

Fixed it for you,

>Do any leftists even watch muttball at all

No, not really, but there will be a shit load of media, semi celebrities, and nigs all over the place.

Bump

Bumping strictly for the lulz

We do need to revive this every once in a while to get leftist to freak out over it again.

Game is being play in the US Bank Stadium in Minneapolis, Minnesota. A very blue state filled with shitlibs that would absolutely get annoyed and spread the posters on social media, and the news would pick them up too.

Pic related, we can literally plan the best locations for posters using traffic data and parking locations and such.

this user is a spooky skellington. not not reply to this skellington

Just gotta get a printer and stickers.

God bless you and Godspeed

i bought a printer in cash today for less than carton of beer. dont get me wrong, i can have a lot of fun with a carton of beer, but i think ill have more fun with the printer

The what now?