Whats with this meme going that Nordicucks are the "masterrace"?

Last time I checked, the Anglos conquered an empire that spanned 1/4th the world's surface, France almost conquered all of Europe at one point, Iberians discovered the New World and had a huge continental hegemony (under Charles V), even the Russians have an impressive track record.
What have the Nordicucks ever done? Their colonies amount to nothing but frozen wastelands, tiny merchant states in Africa/Asia, and a pathetic "colony" in the US that was equal in size to fucking Delaware, and was conquered by the fucking DUTCH.

They even have an impressive record of other countries using them for toilet paper. Russia whooped Sw*d*n's ass in the 1800s, Britain easily destroyed Denmark during the same timeframe. Austria was outnumbered like 10 to 1 during the Thirty Years War, still destroyed Denmark and killed the faggot Sw*dish king.
Sw*d*n also fought against Prussia when it was severly outnumbered during the 7 years war, and they still lost bigly. Norway and Denmark were conquered in a matter of literal hours during WW2.
So where exactly do we get to see the "master race" coming from these Albino snow niggers?

>Muh Aryan features
That's literally it. While the "brown subhumans" were creating impressive civilizations, empires, and technological advancement in the South, nordcucks were eating frozen reindeer meat and running around the swamps naked praying to Odin and beheading each other. You can take the barbarian out of the forest but you can't take the forest out of the barbarian.

You could argue that the Russians are Swedes, since Russia was founded by a Swedish viking called Rurik.
I think the master race classification comes from the fact that most people on Earth are attracted to Blonde Hair, Blue Eyed, and Pale people.

Aussies learning french. Lmfao

>You could argue that the Russians are Swedes, since Russia was founded by a Swedish viking called Rurik.
The amount of Swedish genes that went and stayed in Russia was less than the amount of Russian genes that went to Sweden. You could say the Swedes are Russian by that logic.
>I think the master race classification comes from the fact that most people on Earth are attracted to Blonde Hair, Blue Eyed, and Pale people.
Those features are not strictly a nordic feature. You have people in Afghanistan with those features for fuck sake

t. Filipino intellectual

True, but those features are more common among Nordic People. As for claiming Russians being Swedes, I saw that somewhere on the net doing that in order to claim Russians are not slavic.

Didn't certain non-whites have civilizations while Europeans were still living in caves. What's up with the biased attribution of achievement to different cultures relative to time.

>Mesopotamia
>Indus Valley
>Egypt

>Russia was led by a Swede at some point, ergo it's Sweden

By that logic Sweden is French, because Bernadotte (Royal Sw*dish family) is a French family, the founder was literally born in France.

Ancient Egypt and Mesopotamia weren't really "non-white". Judging from the writings of Romans, they were on the same scale as southern Europeans.

Both these cultures got BROWN'd by the Mongols/Africans over the millennia, though.

>most people on Earth are attracted to Blonde Hair, Blue Eyed, and Pale people.
>mfw it's literally the other way around

Egypt got flooded with Arabs
but the mongols didn't do anything, they came to Anatolia around 11-12th century and mixed with the natives (us, romans and armenians)

>browned by mongrels/Africans
Or... browned by being in the desert sun?

The current racial hierarchy is entirely based on the wealth of a given nation at the moment. If you are honest about it you can't argue otherwise. Nobody gives a shit about switzerland historically but normies love it because muh money.

Libertarian doesnt know what the sun is because the government didnt fund his education and he doesnt go outside because stepping on roads is against his belief.

It's simple fact.
I live in North America, and I see plenty of spics and Arabs.
I really can't tell the difference if a spic has short hair (arabs wouldn't have long hair, if a spic has long hair then it's a spic).
Now why is that?
Why do Arabs and Spics look almost identical?
It's because Spics are on average 60% white, 30% Native and 10% African.
But Natives are the same race as East Asians, so really they are 30% Asian.

Now Arabs are the same composition. They are mixed between "whites", East Asians (mongoloids) and Africans.

Yes the Mongols did a lot...Timurid pretty much destroyed the Ottomans for 50 years.

>people want to integrate and learn the language of their new country
>bad

OI. YU DER
GAWT A LICENSE FOR THAT BUTTER KNIFE, EH?
>inviting hundreds of thousands of unwashed rapists and welfare parasites that don't even speak your language.
>use an online third party to learn how to say "gibsmedat or i kill u"
>what a beautiful sight of integration! ;^)

>White men with darker hair and slightly more tanned skin and white women with blond hair and pale skin.

When I envision a white family, this is what I picture. However, it's probably due to the fact that my father having brown/black hair and my mother having blonde hair. It's something I'm use to.

I always notice there are way more blonde girls than blonde guys. And when there are blonde guys, their hair is more "gold blonde" (think Lannisters from ASOIAF), rather than the platinum blonde i see on girls

I have no idea why though

Hair salons.

>500 of nearly 200000 find jobs
>Don't worry old people, the refugees will help us pay for your pensions

From what I've heard, white mens hair usually darkens as they get older, while women usually stay light. Blonde to me seems a little more feminine while darker hair seems more masculine. Maybe it's supposed to e this way for white people.

I think redheads experience a form of darkening too. Men having a deeper red/brown color while women having a red/blonde color. However, there are those exceptions though.

Why is there italian if no one is learning it?

It's probably one of the tiny nations that barely appear on the map, like Malta or Monaco.
I think the most masculine hair colour is dark blonde, bordering brown. It's kinda hard to describe, I'll try to think of a person who has a hair colour like that.

My mother is a nurse that worked in Labor and Delivery, Mother/Baby, and the NICU. She has noticed the pattern I'm talking about with children she has worked with.

White people just have a variety of combinations.

The sample size of that study most likely involve women in the west, but if you ask people who are not from the west which are the majority, it's likely that nordic features would be preferred by both men and women

Are you talking about non-whites?
I don't think they really care, as long as you have that "stoic Greek statue face" like I do (brown hair brown eye potato nigger reporting in) you're guaranteed to cash in with the white worshiping sluts.

They are murricans, a mixed breed. We have more "white" diversity in Europe.

>All of that pink

They're not.

There is a vocal minority who likes nordic features because it's so striking to non-whites, but in general the most popular type of phenotyp is more akin to the typical Italian. Western bonestructures with darker pigments.

I'm surprised Germans and Dutch people need to learn English on duolingo, I thought they were all fluent like Scandicucks.

Re: op’s pic, shouldn’t that be taken as a good sign, that immigrants want to learn the language?

>since Russia was founded by a Swedish viking called Rurik.

lel

Stupid viet cong nigger.
Read Sorry let me translate that for you
A BING LING A DING DING LING LING CHING CHONG BING BONG DING DONG

>meme flag
Anyway why are the Nordic countries falling for the Spanish meme? Spanish will never be relevant unless you work customer service in southwest USA. They should learn German or French since they are in Europe.

The ottomans came from mongolians as well
I was referring to asian people in general

They didn't impact the mediterranean (which is what shaped my view) but in Egypt I have no idea
it's possible

Female sex tourism
our countries are full of nords during the summer