I worked for tesla

I worked for Tesla. I love the idea of electric cars but I fucking hated the sjw culture. They act super progressive but they treat their employees like shit. They have only had like 1 or 2 profitable quarters since the beginning. Fuck Elon musk

Other urls found in this thread:

techcrunch.com/2018/01/08/spacex-apparently-lost-the-classified-zuma-payload-from-latest-launch/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They have been ripping off all of the tool shops in Grand rapids Michigan. It's getting to the point where Michigan tool shop are refusing to do business with Tesla.

Leftists are backwards animals who all need to be put down violently, with prejudice

They literally paid/forced me and everyone else at the Michigan facility to watch a how to be inclusive/politically correct because some one offended our lesbian safety manager by asking if her girlfriend was her sister HA!

At least they could tell it wasn't her brother. Should take it as a compliment...

Elon is a fucking fraud. If he didn't get about $4K for every car he sold paid by the government they would have been bankrupt years ago.

tesla is jusy trying to make cars like smartphones where if one thing fucks up, it's just expected that you replace the whole thing

loosing billion dollar sats... wtf man

techcrunch.com/2018/01/08/spacex-apparently-lost-the-classified-zuma-payload-from-latest-launch/

you may not like it but this is what peak utilitarian efficiency looks like

Tesla is the greatest fraud since Einstein. Expect (((them))) to build a whole new branch of "science" around him.

You never did or will work for Tesla... lying faggot

any supporting links/info?

>covered wheel arches

Maybe if you live in a country with no snow.

>Be a bitch
>Work for a company that expects you to put in 12-hour days and eat shit with a smile
>Complain
every time

I bet OP is a beaner

>They have only had like 1 or 2 profitable quarters since the beginning
You obviously haven't because they haven't had a single day of profit

I did work for Tesla. I quit because sjws make me miserable. And another company offered me more money. Regardless fuck Tesla.

Irony is most of the power fueling their cars is produced in incredibly dirty ways

Faggot

I wish... Tesla own a tool and die shop located at 5460 executive Pkwy Grand rapids Michigan. It used to be Riviera tool and die but Tesla bought it a few years ago.

>I worked for Tesla.
No, you didn't.
Silly.

>muh utilitarian efficiency
As long as your wife and her bull have a better time than you are miserable it's all good, huh?

>wife

haha heh yea...