>STOP GOING ON TO Sup Forums

8gag is better anyways

This is the first piece of advice I have accepted from Varg. I only come here because I'm bored and it's fun to piss off brainlet racist incels.

>racist incels
>current year
>notbeing a race realist
kys fagget
Whites are literally superior btw

>whites are superior
Then why do whites keep getting cucked by Jews and Brownpeepo?

Not for long

>what is the atomic bomb

One day our patience will run dry

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

Jews and whites are on the same playing field.
The major advantage they have is that can disguise themselves as whites and serve their own interest while claiming to have ours at heart.
Hopefully, it's the prophetic story of the golem. Where a jew builds a golem (Subhuman immigrants) to detroy all of his enemies, only to have the golem kill its creator, too.

Doesn't answer my question
I am aware of this. I don't have sympathy for Jews or Israel, but I'm also not one of those "1488 gas the kikes race war now" retards. That only feeds their victim complex.

Also, Jews are not monolithic. There are some like Tevye the dairyman who just want to live simple lives and be left alone. I don't have blind hatred of Jews simply for their being Jewish.

there is no such thing is white. You are shit breed mutt with no claim racial superiority.

I've been here for so long I have nowhere else to go fuck Reddit it's gay

>there is no such thing is white.

I don't use ballsack chan because they give your ip out

>making wild assumptions about anonymous posters on an Argentinian wood whittling forum
kys ahmed

Sup Forums is so ‘clean’ in design. Being a macfag I just can’t deal with cripplech aesthetically.

Sup Forums has taught me that the only thing white nationalists, etc. Hate more than nignogs or Jews is other white people.

>wild assumptions
>US flag
>kys amhed

>swedish education

>ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums
you're all here forever

>80% white
>agrees with the post he's arguing against
>swedish debating tactics

>WE ARE WHITE!

>hispanics are considered "white" in muttland

If you thought white flight was real wait till the tables are turned