Why doesn't this have an anime yet?

Why doesn't this have an anime yet?
I thought it was one of the most popular isekai?
It doesn't have any typical dumb isekai shit like and so Sup Forums should like it right?
Legal loli sensei >>>>>>>>>>>>> tsundere > childhood friend

Other urls found in this thread:

seiga.nicovideo.jp/comic/26651?track=official_trial_l2
mfbooks.jp/5024/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The story is unadaptable, you'd need a full 2cours just to get through the prologue.

>The story is unadaptable, you'd need a full 2cours just to get through the prologue.
This is true for the majority of LN series and yet they do it anyways.

>adaptation
>they use the manga
Welp.

>implying the manga isn't the better version of the story

Roxi is best girl

Just skip a lot of shit

>just rape the story, easy

Shit is long.

I think it's hard to commit.

either way it will happen sooner or later. Adaptation from WN to LN is still going on, they got a shitton of time to decide.

Yeah, just like every other LN/VN adaption. Why do you want one?

it's extremely generic isekai shit

Why not both?
A one cour series that covers the entire series Dragonball Kai abridged style.

Can't help but think almost no one on the you tube anime community would promote it. The one world that triggers many there is Light novel and isekai more so.

Any news on LN 15 release? Can't wait for adult Eris.....

i dont know what the youtube anime community has to do with anything

>Can't help but think almost no one on the you tube anime community would promote it. The one world that triggers many there is Light novel and isekai more so.
>implying Youtube wasn't all over Re:Zero

Just having more people spreading around mushoku tensei and putting a good word for it.
Most my other friends don't know what isekai is. Mushoku tensei seems pretty underground

Well Re zero and konasuba play the isekai genre slightly different. Mushoku tensei plays it straight yet effectly. Its kind of like how magical girl shows had to compete with Madoka for the new standard

MT is only "generic" because everyone rips it off due to it being on the top of the Narou charts.

That faggot probably didnt even read it.

Yeah if there is one thing studios are looking at when they decide what to make each season it's the Youtube anime community

hell no, most isekai have little to no "real" progression when MT make huge changes in age/setting/characters/plot/genre many times

infancy>babysitting noble>big adventure>school comedy/mistery>dungeon&familydrama>THAT TURNING POINT>game of trones>etc

Is it considered isekai if fantasy stuff , like goblins and orcs, teleport to real world ?

Another manga original isekai, mc get reincarnated as a wand that turns s girl in mahou shoujo of his favourite anime .

fourth week of july, this month the cover (around the 22)

So Prisma Illya from Ruby's perspective?

Yes.
seiga.nicovideo.jp/comic/26651?track=official_trial_l2

hips don't work that way

>Main character conveniently has hacked MP
>It doesn't have any typical dumb isekai shit like and

>japanese truck
how else could you do isekai

>It doesn't have any typical dumb isekai shit like and so Sup Forums should like it right?
I liked this one but we all know this is not true. He is like any isekai MC. Probably even more Gary Stu than others, I remember how the father just shuts ups and apologize after he threw a tantrum over protecting others or how he managed to know how to make the tsundere dance using fencing rythns, when the experienced dancing teacher couldn't.

Maybe because the LN publisher realizes the source material is nothing special, so an adaptation is unlikely to pull in new buyers. At the same time it's already very popular within its original target, so making an adaptation makes no fucking sense.

Also why do people like Mushoku Tensei so much? It's so bland and stupid. Do you love it simply because it's somewhat better than the genre's standard, which happens to be five meters inside a pile of shit lying at the very depths of the chasm of bad writing?

>Also why do people like Mushoku Tensei so much?

Roxy

The rest is forgettable

One of the first WNs that gained traction on Sup Forums really. Plus it's good. Though like most WNs, the ending needs work.

MC gets a harem and actually marries them. That makes him better than almost every other isekai protagonist by default.

ATTENTION ALL. ROXY=ERIS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Fitts.

>He is like any isekai MC. Probably even more Gary Stu than others
>Lose almost all 1vs1 battle
>Probably the best magician in the world, but magic only works well in team battle
>Sucks in close combat
>Never obtain a asspull power in the series
>In the end, barely scratch the top ten of the most powerful beings in the world
So far no MFbooks series have anime adaptation
Pixiv says
ROXY=>Silphy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Eris

user, you've no idea how far it can get. Do you recognize the phrase:
>MC couldn't believe his luck!

I only recognize puppets something something strings being cut.

Yes, that's implied, of course. On the basis that it's simply true.

It's a very common phrase used dozens of times in every chink/gook power fantasy. Unlike the nips they prefer showering their MCs with OP statuses items and abilities throughout the whole story. Their MCs are also generally never wrong, are smart and wise enough to be considered walking libraries, and a lot of them end up becoming gods.

It is very present in nip novels and i am quite sure i found it in at least 2 western fantasy novels a few years ago.

What made the WN so good is that Rudy is literally one of us, well of the old school Sup Forums which is such a creep you get shunned by family.

He got caught out fapping to lolicon before he died on the day of his parent's funeral. 10/10 piece of trash, which makes the steps he took for redemption in a new life great. Also the fact his autism affects his relationships with his new family, and the grooming aspect of Sylvie, I can't see how this series can get adapted since Rudy's character only develops into a proper human bean 6 arcs in.

Which would become important pieces of the puzzle later...

>So far no MFbooks series have anime adaptation
Hoping for shieldbro but i aint holding my breath. Maybe after the novels finish publishing or something

ALL THE 5 PIECES OF THE PUZZLE!

>drama cd came out
>no one uploaded it
>not even chinks
>no digital seller
Fuck this shitty world.

Pretty sure the script is there

Where? post it pls.

>no one on the you tube anime community would promote it

>conveniently
Orsted confirmed that if not for his training as a child, he wouldn't have much more mana than the average person.

I mean in the page for 14.5 it should be there.

completely unadaptable. you'd need a FMA style 60+ episodes to properly adapt. Even an abridged or shortened single season would butcher the plot to the level you couldn't even consider it the same story.

Worse the story takes a long time to get going. unless they go with an in medias res start an anime adaption would be pretty unwatchable.

Plane-kun

This contains literally zero isekai cliches though so it may not count by some standards.

>Death March is getting anime before Mushoku Tensei.

As much as I respect God, Zanoba is best girl.

Your post isnt like the others so it may not count by some standards

Any isekai titles that trigger your autism?
For me it's this one
>Tehe(*´∀`) I Was Picked Up By a Wolf
>blabla ~blablabla~

>not pledge allegiance to demons and get a werewolf babysitter/retainer

It wouldve been better without timehopping rudy

Feels bad man, Roxy is 100x better than all the loli's in Death March

Kuro no Maou is older than MT.

Shame its getting so slow updates, but good thing it got picked up after entruce died

Mushoku Tensei is a much more well written series, but Pochi is a cute.

Info of some Narou novels, probably in the next one include their ranking in Narou

>shield hero
>18 volumes
What the actual fuck, i didn't see 18 at MFbooks site.

mfbooks.jp/5024/

>mfbooks.jp/5024/
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

IS there someone who can translate this?

絆の世界で鏡の眷属器の力を手に入れた尚文。その眷属器には『食事をすると能力を上げる事ができる』という特性があった。
強くなるため、ひたすら食べ続ける尚文たちだったが、食べられる量には限りがある。少ない量でぐんと能力が上がる料理を求めて、有名な料理人がいるという町へ向かった一行。
ところが、仲間たちのささいな一言から、尚文はその料理人と勝負をすることになってしまう。
「正々堂々なんてものはこの場にはない。いかに卑劣で狡猾に動いた方が勝利するかって事だ」
仲間から絶賛される料理の腕は、見知らぬ土地でも発揮されるのか!? 異世界成り上がりファンタジー第十八弾、ここに登場!!

How is western jewtube anime community influencing japanese companies and stopping them from making their books commercials?

I'm still mad about the MISUNDERSTANDINGS with Eris.

Kurou no Maou is actually shit tho, it is litterally

>SUFFERING>Escape from aggressor>Find a new community, Healing>AGGRESSOR COMES BACK>EVERYBODY YOU CARE FOR DIE>SUFFERING

This exact formula repeated over and over again. All the "characters" the author tried to build came off as cheap shit that you don't even care for that much, there was no significance in their death besides the fact MC is now sad again.

And guns. Fuck me, everytime I see gun as THE SUPREME WEAPONARY, NOBODY CAN BEAT THIS I get a blue balled frustration.

Sure, Guns were a neat thing, but do they really think having magic or a piece of metal come out of a barrel with the most basic gunpowder is qualified as so revolutionary? crossbow with cheap production cost would have been much more effective under the setting most shit is set in.
I mean, I guess they were, but shit ton of research went into guns before they dominated warfare.

Read Release that Witch he puts a great deal of thought into gun and artillery design to make them superior to cold weaponry.

It is precisely why I love it so much

RtW is god-tier, when it comes to advancement of technology.

It is a bit of bullshit that all that technology will be lost or crippled the moment the witches die from old age or what not, though

I enjoy RtW but the speed at which the technological development occurs is a bit bullshit. Not to mention that the MC has a database for a brain and can regurgitate textbooks worth of information.

It definitely is overestimating the people's ability to understand education. I mean, it takes kids like few years to learn basic arithmetic; how fucking hard it will be for adults who are already out of that rapid absorption phase?

But user, you have to consider this; MC is chinese. They fucking memorize everything.
I say that as an asian myself.

>Not to mention that the MC has a database for a brain and can regurgitate textbooks worth of information.
He's an Asian engineer. They're like that. But really, after the basic books he starts to fail in his memory.

>The story is unadaptable
The same had been said about other projects and yet they get a proper adaptation. Just give it to MADHOUSE son, they'll do an awesome job like they almost always do.

Mushoku Tensei manga is pretty great
I can't wait for magical academy arc

Started reading it, got distracted by several other isekai LNs one of which I've been told descends into pure shit but I want to experience it anyway.

Wait a least 2 and half years more, or the manga obtain another adaptation that cover that arc

Finished volume 1 and it's alright but kinda slow. Does it start to pick up? I don't mind a slow burn but I want it to be worth my time.

LN or WN the mid-lategame of the series is worth it, but the slow burn is going to continue for a good while even when things seem like they're picking up.

>Shitphy arc
How about no.

Has the author started on that sequel yet?

>a lot of funny characters
>hurr durr sylphy

>Manga
>Great
I don't know user, its pretty much an incredibly digested version of the novel. Not to mention do you guys REALLY like the changes of the LN? Like that mercenary guy attacking the beast village I mean what was the point? Only for Rudeus to save it and conveniently get liked by the beastmen/get of jail?
It just feels more natural how things played out when they simply explained the whole situation+Ruijerds and village chiefs drunken banter. The point there was meeting with Gisuwho later turns out to be Hitogami's apostle and the meeting not being a coincidence at all

The problem everyone had with MT is that Rudy's childhood travel arc stops and people who became attached to Eris fags got ass blasted because her character development stopped., Which IS true, because she never improves in the 2nd arc unfortunately.

Roxy is best girl though so I couldn't care, but the arcs where Rudy is raising his family is where this story shines from how he once use to be, there's salvation for everyone anons.

Almost all the LN changes for MT is bad, and basically like a PG-13 version aimed at kids with ADD because not enough Rudi action or Rudi does something perverted and non-Millis.

>It doesn't have any typical dumb isekai shit
Did you even read it?
>wish fulfillment self insert bullshit that's even worse than everything out there
>it's okay to run away because you're a fat fucker who failed in life
This series is absolute horseshit and anyone who thinks it's actually good is retarded.

Exactly. Also it's like the editor thought Rudeus wasn't perverted enough to begin with and turned it up a notch, not to mention those pointless added action scenes/conversations and just the overall presentation with how they force his past fat self on us in every single scene.
Well whatever but if they do make changes I want them to happen in the later volumes. Like have the redundancy stories incorporated in the main story somehow. Or like that new volume they did which depicts Rudeuses adventures before he arrived at Ranoa.

So edgy, I found your lost brother for you.

I think he finished something resembling a prequel with Laplace being the MC a few months ago. It explains how everything began. Oh and also stuff like Labyrinths which didn't make sense in the main story. No idea what he'll do now.

Nips would flip their shit over the Eris cucking and probably burn the author's house down.

What's it called?

Well the publisher probably looked at MT and went "This is an isekai story, THE isekai story, we better cater to the isekai kids" and went full crazy cliche which is exactly what they did.

On the other hand, look at Overlord. Thanks to the publishers easily identifying "Oh hey this is probably not for kids, cause it's quite gruesome and long winded, let's just make it more long winded and fabulous and add some more waifus"

It's all about how the publisher wants to brand your story as a product. Unfortunately MT is in a weird spot. You got lots of ecchi perverted action, an MC who regularly monologues about sex and stuff, but at the end of the day it's about him growing up as a kid into a family man so the publishers probably went "let's just white wash this to keep the appeal of a story about a family man and keep the perversion at the level of normal ecchi anime". I believe the reaction to the Aisha Greyrat redundancy story kinda supports their move actually, since people went ape shit all over it when in the WN, Rudeus' first action was literally getting caught fapping to his loli niece which naturally was changed in the LN/manga. Sadly that piece of information is important as it's the core reason of why Rudeus never saw Aisha in a sexual way despite acknowledging her growing body that fit his tastes, but then again it was never all that important until the deleted Redundancy arc.

All that said, I like the manga, if only cause unlike the LN the character design and art looks less stiff, especially compared to the early volumes when every woman looked like a man. Just the 10000%+ upgrade to Ghyslaine's looks wins me over.

It's funny since those changes and cliche's aren't really helping the story or making it any better, except for turning it more and more indistinguishable from the other series. Its like reading an all-ages version of some VN.

And yes what the publisher did with Overlord is
fantastic. It's on another level now compared to the WN counterpart at least. The art, narration, character interactions, almost everything is superior.

>Rudeus' first action was literally getting caught fapping to his loli niece which naturally was changed in the LN/manga.
Yea people would probably get incredibly turned off by it. I would say it had meaning even without the whole Aisha deal and one of the main reasons why he was so hated at the start. I just prefer them mentioning that without going overboard with how he acts every time. The Aisha story was great though. A big fuck you to the fanatic fans who wanted Rudeus to dick her.

>if only cause unlike the LN the character design and art looks less stiff
Hopefully they tone down with the belts in the manga. They looks ridiculous.

I liked how her feelings mellowed out, but at the same time I dislike how she just suddenly loved Ars the moment she laid eyes on him as he was born. I'm not saying it's unrealistic or whatever, but it wasn't very satisfying. It might have been different had we had lots of chapters featuring Ars and Aisha spoiling him from the start but even in the main story the connection between the two was flimsy if not non existent.